*Chapter 3* Me in My Dreams

*~Love Bound~*

*Dreaming*

Taemin looks around and he's at the corner of a empty street.

No people. No cars.

Just him and the girl's face he couldn't see that stood on the other side of the street.

This wasn't his first time dreaming about the girl.

It's been going on since he started at his new school.

Taemin never talked to her.

The whole time they stood their just looking at each other.

But for some reason Taemin now wanted to speak to her.

Taemin: "Hello." He said loudly enough so the girl can hear. She doesn't speak. "Is their something you want??? Or Need???" He asked again but this time he got a response.

The girl: "Help him." she said in a soft voce.

Taemin: "Help who???" he said in a confusing voice. 

The girl: "Help him please." He looked around.

Taemin: "Help who??? There is no one here but us..." He wasn't understanding her. Who was he suppose to help and how???

The girl: "He thinks it's his fault." her words changed this  time. Taemin still confused.

Taemin: "I'll help him. But, I need to know who he is to help him."

The girl: "You know him." Taemin wrinkled his face.

Taemin: "I do???"

The girl: "Come closer." Taemin walked across the street slowly. As he went to her, her face started to come into focus. But he didn't feel surprise.

Taemin: "It's me." the girl smiled.

The girl: "So you do have them." Taemin got lost again.

Taemin: "Have what???" She just kept smiling. "Your weird you know that." She did a small laugh.

The girl: "I use to get that alot. But me and you are kinda alike. I've been waiting for you to speak for so long."

Taemin: "Well you could have talked to me first." she shock her head.

The girl: "No it doesn't work like that." Taemin wrinkled his face.

Taemin: "What do you mean???"he scratched his head. "That's enough. His name tell me his name."

The girl: "I can't..." she said still smiling.

Taemin: "What??? Then what does he look like???"

The girl: "I can't tell you that." she said still smiling. Taemin was getting upset.

Taemin: "Then what can you tell me???" she smiled.

The girl: "Introduce yourself."

Taemin: "What??? Why???"

The girl: "After you introduce yourself then you will understand." she held out her hand.

Taemin: "Hi my name is Taemin and you are???" he said shaking her hand. She was warm and had a good feeling about her.

The girl: "I'm Taeyeon" she said with a smile. Taemin wrinkled his face.

Taemin: "Where did I hear that name before." he said to himself.

A gust of wind blow pass them.

Making the girls expression change.

She looked behind her fast.

Taemin looked with her but didn't see anything.

She looked back at Taemin.

Taeyeon: "Hurry and get back across the street." her voice was serious. "Hurry!!!" She pushed at Taemin forcing him into the street. "You have to go NOW!!!" Black dust gather on the street in a distance behind her but it was moving fast toward them. "Run Taemin Run!!!"

Taemin took off across the street.

The dust moved pass Taeyeon and was coming straight for him.

He ran as fast as he can and barely made it to the other side.

The dust stop on the edge line of the sidewalk.

He laid on the ground out of breath.

Staring at the dark dust cloud.

A Voice: "Next time you won't be so lucky." a deep heavy voice said. The voice was coming out the dust. "

Taeyeon: "Taemin!!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!!" He jumped out of his sleep and looked around the room.

Nothing, it was only him.

He was covered in sweat, so was his sheets.

He stripped his bed and put new sheets on.

And laid back down.

~What was that dream.~

He thought to himself.

~That girl.~

~That dust thing.~

He started to doze back off.

But then he popped up.

Taemin: "No it couldn't be." Taemin started to recall what his friend told him about Minho and his ex girlfriend that died. "He name though... What was her name..." He rubbed his head. "Oh! Taeyeon..."