~Chapter 2~ Story Of The Broken Heart

*~Love Bound~*

 

Minho watched Taemin throughout the school day.

He couldn't help but think of TaeYeon with him around.

When the lunch bell rung Minho went to the music room like he usually did.

He got his notebook out that held the piano music he wrote.

He felt more comfortable in the music room.

It was where he came to let out his feelings that he had held n all day.

As he started to play, Taemin was just passing the music room.

Taemin: "Hay guys wait up!" He called to his friend. "Who's playing the piano???"

Friend 1: "Ahh.. That's Minho. Let's not bother him. He's weird." Taemin looked at his friend.

Taemin: "What's so weird about him???" he asked his friend slowly.

Friend 2: "He doesn't speak. Well not to us I mean. He talks to himself alot."

Friend 1: "Not alot." he said pushing Friend 2 by the arm. "Just yesterday. And maybe 2 or 3 other times."

Friend 2: "But he is always sad. When he comes to school he always has a sad look on his face. And he never comes to or participate in the class activities. He just seems like a body without a soul until he goes and plays that piano but no one has ever seen him play it. Only heard him."

Friend 1: "Yeah... Now let's go before we get caught."

Taemin: "Ahh..." Taemin listen to Minho's sad beautiful music. He looked at Friend 1. "Whey is he like that??? Always so sad I mean."

Friend 1 and Friend 2 looked at each other.

Then back at Taemin.

Friend 1: "There are alot of stupid rumors about him but their is one alot of people think is the truth. Come on we'll tell you but not here. He might hear us."

They left out of the building and went to the cafeteria and got food.

They went it it outside in the schoolyard.

They sat on the grass and started to eat.

Friend 2: "Well the story is when he was in Jr. High a girl he liked died. Alot of people say it's his fault." Taemin looked at him.

Taemin: "Is that it???" he made a face a friend 2.

Friend 1: "No their is more to the story." Taemin was looking at friend 1 now. "You see I never went to the same Jr. High as he did but a friend I know did. He told me the story I'm about to tell you. I don't know how true it is but... Anyway.  I heard she was really pretty whoever the girl was. He told me she was pretty popular and so was Minho. But after she died Minho started to lose his mind."

Taemin: "What do you mean???" he asked with his full attention.

Friend 1: "He always would say it was his fault that she died."

Taemin: "How did she die???"

Friend 1: "She was hit by a car but from what he told me she was the one who ran in the middle of the street. After that he was pulled out of school by his parents and everyone that went to school with him that made it in this high school was surprise to see him."

Taemin: "Ahh..."

Friend 2: "But the strange thing is Monday when you started, he was staring at you in a scared looking way. Then he called you TaeYeon..."

Taemin: "Who is TaeYeon???" He asked looking at friend 2.

Friend 1: "That was the girl's name."

Taemin: "His girlfriend."

Friend 1 and Friend 2: "Mhh" then they went back to eating.

Taemin looked away from them.

Then he looked up at the window where the music room was and show Minho looking at out the window at him.

Taemin's eyes started to do the same thing it did yesterday and this time his head started to hurt.

He shut his eyes and  open them.

And saw head lights coming towards him.

He popped up off the ground fast and scared.

Friend 1 and Friend 2 looked at him in a what's wrong with him way.

Taemin's eyes were back to normal.

"What was that???" He thought.

He looked at his friends and smiled.

Taemin: "Gotcha!!!" they all laughed.

Friend 1: "You had us going when you popped up like that." he said laughing alittle.

Friend 2: "Yea. You really looked scared." Taemin smiled at them.

Taemin: "I was just messing around." he said sitting back down and taking a bit of his food.

He felt weird.

He decided to let what just happen blow over again.

But was is it the right thing to do.

Was it going to get worse he thought.

He decided to wait a few days to see.

Maybe it was just a after effect of the surgery.