*Chapter One* ~We Meet Again~

*~Love Bound~*

Minho stared out the window of the bus as it moved through the rain.

He looked down at the bracelet he wore on his wrist.

And thought of TaeYeon's face and her voice.

He could still smell her scent and see her smile.

Minho: "TaeYeon."

He was lost in thought as the bus stopped.

A minutes later the doors close and the bus started to move again.

Voice Off To The Side: "Is someone sitting here???" A voice asked sweetly.

Minho turned his head and looked up.

Minho stop breathing.

It was him the guy from yesterday in his class.

Minho's eyes started to burn and he felt suffocated.

Taemin: "Are you okay???" his voice softly came out.

Minho snapped out his trance and took a soft deep breath.

Taemin was looking at him with curious eyes.

Minho: "Uhh... Yea go ahead." he said moving his books off the seat. Taemin did a small smile and sat down.

Taemin: "Do you remember me??? I'm the new kid in your class. Ah!" he put his hand out to him. "I'm Taemin." Minho looked at his hand then at his face. Then he turned and looked back out the window.

Taemin withdrew his hand and did a small smile.

Minho's body tensed up as the bus move.

There arms touched each other as the bus shaked.Taemin didn't pay any mind to it but Minho was starting to feel uncountable.

Taemin: "Ah!!! This is our stop."He said hurrying to his feet. "Bus driver wait this is us." he yelled to the man that was about to pass up their stop.

The bus driver stomp the breaks and sent everyone flying to the front.

Taemin went flying and Minho rushed out the seat and grabbed his arm pull him the opposite way.

Making Taemin fall on top of him.

Everyone started to complain at the bus driver about him pressing the breaks so hard.

Minho made a face of pain and looked down at Taemin.

Minho: "Are you okay???" he asked in a worried voice. Taemin looked up at him and for a split second Minho's heart started to throb.

Taemin: "I'm fine." he said shaking his head. Minho stared in his eyes. Why did this boys eyes make him feel like he felt when he looked into TaeYeon's eyes. Minho shook his head and looked at down.

Minho: "Uhh..." he said gesturing that Taemin was still on top of him.

Taemin: "Oh! Sorry..." he said getting off of Minho fast.

They walked off the bus.

And the bus drove away.

Taemin was about to say thank you to Minho nut he was already halfway to the school.

As Taemin watched him walk away his vision got blurry.

He blinked his eyes until his vision came back into focus.

Taemin: "What was that???" he said softly to himself. "They've never done that before." Taemin shook it off and went to school.

What he didn't know is whatever just happen.

Was going to get worse.