Teaser 5

The Perfects VS The Troublemakers [Apply Close]

Ok, the laster teaser is out. Hope you enejoy all the tesers.

~~

 

“Ricky hyung!”

“Chanjo! Have you found him?” asked Ricky with a worried face when he saw another boy around his age came running toward him.

“A-ani. I have check…the admin office and his classroom as well as the cafeteria but it seems that he was not in those places?” replied Changjo while panting to catch his breath.

“Where could he be? He is new here and the academy is so huge, he could easily get lost you know” said Ricky while biting his lip.

“Hmph. I don’t think we should be worrying about him. He probably at somewhere around the corner of the school sleeping or planning some evil pranks.” scoffed Changjo with an annoyed face.

“Come on, he can be playful sometimes but he quite nice and cute you know”

“Hyung, you don’t know him well. I have known him since middle school. He may look cute and innocent but that was only the disguise to fool everyone. HE.IS.A.DEVIL…I repeat…A DEVIL” He said with a serious tone.

“If you say so. Oh I almost forgot I just bumped onto President Park just now” said Ricky.

“Huh? Why President Park is here. You know that this building quite deserted” said Changjo as he raised his brow looking at Ricky.

“I don’t know either” Ricky. He then looked at the watch and found out that they still hace one hour left before their lesson start. “Changjo, come on, let find him again before lesson start”

“Baek Sungmin! Whenever you are, you are so going to get it for me” yelled Changjo across the empty corridor. Then, both of them quickly walked to another direction of the corridor.

Little did they know that to where they were standing just now, there was a room hidden at a corner.  Inside the room, there was a sofa in the middle of a room with tables nicely stacked behind the sofa. Behind the tables, had a hidden space. A boy was lying inside the hidden space sleeping with his head on top of his bag with a smile on his lip. Then, muttering words could be heard from him. He was having his best dream.

“Strawberry shortcake…black forest…apple pie …Itadkimas…Yum delicious”

Just then, the door to the room burst opened, two boys walked inside the room with no words between them. They were both the leaders of student council and Lucifer respectively.

“Youngdae-ah, come and have a seat” said Taeho with his charming smile as he gesture his hand to the sofa asking Youngdae to have a seat first. He hoped that the cute president had fall under his charm but he was wrong. Younddae seemed unfazed by his smile and instead he ignored him with a poker face. Youngdae walked to the one corner of the room taking a chair and dragged it beside of the sofa and say on it.

‘Interseting’ Taeho looked at Youngdae while he his lip at him. Taeho then plopped himself on the sofa before looking at Youngdae’s pretty face again.

“What do you want Taeho-shii?” said Youngdae with a nonchalant tone while crossing his arm looking at Taeho with his cold face.

“Don’t be so formality. Called me Taeho hyung will do” smiled Taeho as while leaning forward, face with face Taeho.

“Just drop your act and say that you want” replied Youngdae as he sent him an icy glare.

“You are so funny and cute. What if I want you?” teased Taaeho as he leaned dangerously closer to Youngdae’s ear whispering.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” yelled Youngdae as he pushed Taeho back to the sofa but Taeho swiftly pulled Youngdae with him, making both of them fall on the sofa in the position that Youngdae was on top of Taeho. Youngdae blushed and wanted to pull away from the older below him but Taeho tighten his grip around his wrist. “Yah, let go of me or you will be sorry” Youngdae yelled to him again.

“Why should I?” said Taeho with a playful smile.

“You bastard…”

The door burst opened once again and the members from both sides came rushing in.

“Youngdae!”

“Taeho hyung”

They stopped with their eyes widened in shock with blushes on their face as they saw both their leader were in the middle of awkward moment.

“Yah, you let go of our maknae. That was ual harassment” said Jaesun as he separated Youngdae from Taeho’s grip. Taeho’s face fell as Youngdae escaped.

“Youngdae are you akay? Did he do something dirty you or something?” asked Daehwan as he immediately came to Youngdae and checked on him.

“I-I’m fine” said Youngdae before he shoot Taeho with a disgusted face but Taeho just reply him with a smirk. Taeho sat up while straightened his uniform with his devil smile. The members beside him also smirked at them.

Just then, Balam turned his head and looked at the tables.

“Hyung? What wrong?” asked Shinki.

“Someone else is here”

 

On other hand, the boy who was in his dreamland of cakes was woken up by the Youngdae’s yelling. The boy frowned a little but chose to ignore it. He closed his eyes once again. When he was about to go back to his dreamland, he heard the door slamming opened and footsteps of many people coming in to the classroom. He could hear some random voices causing him to get up angrily while speaking some incoherent words. He stood up from where he was and started to kick the tables, making a loud sound. He came out from his hiding space and glared at the people in the room.

The people in the room widened their eyes to see another pretty boy came out of nowhere with his hands on his hips. He started yelling at them.

“Yah, I’m trying to have my cake eating in my dream here when all of you disturb my beauty sleep and you…” He froze when he saw someone standing not far from him with cold eyes. “Y-youngdae?” He said but immediately put his hands on his mouth with a shocked on his look, he then cursed himself behind his hands.

“Who are you and do I know you?” asked Youngdae.

The boy’s face becomes sad when Youngdae questioned him but immediately he avoided Youngdae’s gaze. Then, he saw Taeho staring at him with weird look.

“What are you staring at?”

“Yah, who do you think you are yelling at us with no manners? Don’t you know who we are?” said Hyoseok as he jumped in to grab him but the boy easily escaped from his grip in one swift movement.

“You can’t catch me morons” laughed the boy as he sticks out his tongue at them.

“Why you little…”

“Baek Sungmin!!!”