Teaser 2

The Perfects VS The Troublemakers [Apply Close]

Present, Seoul

A man was seating at his desk singing some important documents in his spacious office when a knock on the door from outside could be heard.

“Come in” said the man as he still looking at his documents.

A tall man who looked like in late thirties came in with a report under his arm. He bow to the man who was at the desk before he spoke with an cold tone.

“Headmaster Park, we had concluded this year’s election for the student council and these will be the five students who will be leading the rest of the student council”

The tall man then placed the report in front of the headmaster of Imperial Academy. Headmaster Park looked up at him with a smile before taking the report in his hand. He slowly flipped through the report and was very satisfied with the results. All the boys had the potential to lead the student council to make Imperial Academy the best. As he stopped at the last members of the group, he grinned with wide smile.

“So he is in the group?” asked the headmaster.

“Yes” replied the tall man.

“I’m worried about him. It’s been years since the accident happened” muttered Headmaster Park.

“Don’t worry. I will have my men to watch over you and he grow up now, he can take care of himself” replied the tall man.

“You are right. This is going to be interesting. I can’t wait for the new semester” said the headmaster as he smirked while still looking at photo of five different boys.

“Sir, I still have something to report. Currently, there is a rumor spread around the academy causing chaos in the school” said the tall man.

“What rumor?” asked Headmaster Park.

“Lucifer is back”

“I should have know they are back” sighed Headmaster Park.

“What should we do?” asked the tall man.

“Nothing. Let the students settle themselves. It’s their war. We have no right to interfere”

“But sir…”

Before the tall man could protest, a knock interrupt him. The door opened, revealing a cold and feminine looking boy standing at the door. When Headmaster Park saw the boy, his eyes immediately soften.

“Lee, could you excuse us for a while. I would like to have a private talk with him” said Headmaster Park.

“Yes sir” said Lee as he bow towards Headmaster Park and the boy as well. He then walked out of the room, closing the door leaving two people in the office.

“What bring you here? Isn’t school starts tomorrow” asked Headmaster Park in a soft and caring tone.

“I just have a meeting with the rest of the members of student council for tomorrow new term start.” answered the boy with a cold tone. He then slowly made his way to the couch and sat on it.

“Oh”

Headmaster let out a chuckle before tossing the report to the boy. The boy eventually catches it with one hand and stared at it.

“What this?” asked the boy.

“See it yourself. You’ll like it” said Headmaster Park as he continued with his signing his documents.

The boy flipped the report and read every single detail inside the report. His face was unreadable as he saw the report. He closed the report and slammed it on the table, causing the table to shake a little.

“You must be kidding me. You know I can’t…this is ridiculous” said the boy in disbelief.

“This is not my choice but the student’s choice. You have no right to say no. You will make a good president.” said Headmaster Park.

“But I’m not that perfect” muttered the boy.

“I have faith in you of leading the student council as well as the school because you are my son, Youngdae” said Headmaster as he approach his son and hold his hands in encouragement.

The boy, Youngdae could only stare at his father and said nothing.

~~

Teaser 2. I think there will be a total of 5 teaser. Hope you like it.