Teaser 3

The Perfects VS The Troublemakers [Apply Close]

Youngdae was walking with Headmaster Park, his father toward the school building. He was holding on to a book near to his face and reading from it.

“Have you met the other four members yet?” asked his father.

“Not really” answered Youngdae but his eyes still glued on the book.

“I thought you met them yesterday before you came and see me” said his father with a confused tone.

“Well, I only met one of them yesterday and he was the vice-president. The others unable to make it” said Youngdae.

“Oh I see. Well, I will see you later at the assembly. Have fun meeting your members” said Headmaster Park as he headed to his office.

Youngdae nodded his head and went to the opposite direction that his father went. He continued walking down the corridor to the student council’s room. He stopped himself at the door of the room and was about to turned the door knob when the door opened by itself.

In front of the door stood a boy with a strawberry smoothie on his hand.

“Oh hello, I think you must be our president umm,,,what is it again? Youngtae?” asked the boy while scratching his head.

“Youngdae” muttered Youngdae as walked past the boy uninterested, still looking at his book.

“Oops sorry” replied the boy behind him.

“Daehwan-ah, how could be so clumsy. You don’t even remember our president’s name”

“But Jaesun hyung…” the boy named Daehwan protested to the person who was teasing at him.

Youngdae glanced from the corner of his eyes to a tall and blonde hair boy who was leaning against leaning the window while strumming the guitar smiling.

“Hello, my name is Park Jaesun. You can call me Jack too. Nice to meet you. ” said Jaesun with his prefect English. He then never get any replied from the younger so he thought that Youngdae could not understand English. “Minahae, can you understand English?” Jaesun then changed back to his Korean accent.

“A little” replied Youngdae but he then went back to his book again. Just then, he felt some tugging his uniform. He looked to his right and it was the strawberry boy again.

“Anyohaseyo, I’m Song DaeHwan. I hope we could work well with each other” said Daehwan with a grin on his face.

“Seem like you are getting along well with Daehwan and Jaesun hyung” said a voice coming from behind him.

Youngdae turns to see the vice-president sitting on the couch drinking tea with a smile, not looking at him. Han Balam. Youngdae had heard a lot about him. He was known to have better manners than anyone else. He always calm and is a gentlemen however he was blind, not having total blindness but legally blind.

“Would like to have tea with me?” asked Balam as he started to pour the tea on a new cup.

“I love to” replied Youngdae as he sat beside Balam and placed his book on the table. He took the cup and had a sip. “Nice tea” He muttered and took another sip.

“Hyung that was awesome just now. How you know that Youngwoo was coming in?” asked Daehwan as he took a seat beside Balam.

“It’s Youngdae”

Balam just smiled at him with no answer before taking another sip of his tea.

“He knew I was coming?” asked Youngdae.

”That right. He told me that you are outside so asked me to open the door. I was unsure at first but when I saw you at the door, I was quite shock” explained Daehwan.

Youngdae turned and looked at the vice-president. He was quite impressed with his ability even though he was blind. Then suddenly Balam spoke.

“Shinki-ah, what time is it now?”

“8:45. The assembly is about to start soon”

A voice came out of nowhere startled Youngdae. He then noticed a boy who seemed to be cool and confidence sitting at a corner of the room.

“He must be the last member of the lead” thought Youngdae.

“Shinki, you should come over and introduce yourself to Youngdae” said Balam.

“Deh. I’m Park Shinki. I’m 94 liners” said Shinki with a nonchalant tone.

“All right. The introduction is done. Shall we head to assembly now” said Balam as he placed his cup on the table before getting up from his seat.

All the boys include Youngdae nodded their head and followed Balam walking out of the room to assembly.

 

“Welcome back to new term in Imperial Academy. I’m honored to have all of you back and…”

The headmaster of the school was giving off opening speech as the five boys were seating at their seat on the stage.

“And lastly, I am proud that five selected students will be leading the student council to make Imperial Academy the best. I would like to introduce your president, Park Youngjae, Vice-president Han Balam as well as the other three members, Song Daehwan, Park Shinki and lastly Park Jaesun. Let put our hands together to welcome them” said Headmaster Park as he started to clap.

The five boys rose from their seats and bow in front of the school. All the students in the theater hall all cheered and clapped their hand with excitement.

“And now, let me invite…”

Suddenly, the theater hall started to black out, cutting Headmaster speech. All the people including the boys were confused by the sudden black out. Then a image appeared on the screen. LUCIFER was project on the screen. Then, a voice came in.

“Hello to all students of Imperial Academy as well as Headmaster Park, We hope that we are not too late to join in the party. I wanted to congrats to the five special students who had appointed to lead the student council but don’t be so cocky. We, Lucifer will make sure to make you and the student council to suffer the humiliation of defeat. So prepare yourself before we came and get you. Hahaha!”

Then, the voice stopped and the lights were back on. The word LUCIFER had disappeared, leaving a dumbfounded headmaster and the students.

“What the hell was that?” said Jaesun slightly angry with the intruder.

“Lucifer? Aren’t they the one who were the troublemakers in school” asked Daehwan.

“Seem like they are declaring war with us” said Shinki with an amused face.

“So what should we do President Park?” asked Balam.

“Hmph, we accept their challenge. One day, we will trash the Lucifer” said Youngdae with a determined tone.

~~

I guess i write to long of introducing the members of Student Council. Next teaser will be Lucifer's.