Teaser 4

The Perfects VS The Troublemakers [Apply Close]

A boy was running crazily with messy hair along the hallways of maze like building with his barefoot. His feet were killing him but he had no time stop. He knew the devils are hiding behind these walls watching him. He held his phone tightly to his ears talking someone.

“Yah, where the hell is you” said the boy with terrified face as he glanced around the building.

“I-I now at the second flo… next to a was…om and…”

“Slow down. I can’t heard you” said the boy as he tried to get the caller to calm down.

“But I…Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

Before the caller could finish, he let out a loud cry before the phone fell into silent. The boy started to panic and trying to

“Hello? What happened there? Answer me!” yelled the boy through the phone but then he heard a voice that was so unfamiliar to him.

“Two down, one to go. Get ready” said the voice with an evil laugh.

The boy immediately dropped the phone and stood frozen on the floor. Without any hesitation, he started to run with his full speed, not bothering of his surroundings.

As he turned the corner, he found himself caught in a dead end. “”

 As he wanted to turn back, he felt his arm were grabbed and dragged by someone into a dark room. He was thrown onto the floor harshly before hearing the door clicking sound. The door is locked!

“W-who there?” he stuttered as he tried to adjust himself to see in the dark.

Then, he heard a voice that sound like it came from hell.

“Let play shall we cutie?”

“Ahhhhh!”

 

After about half an hour, the door to the room click open and a tall boy came out and smoothed out his jacket. With a content sigh and sullen smile, he walked down the hallway to somewhere.

He stopped in front a door with a smirk. He opened the door to reveal three other boys inside as well. All of them have the smirks on their face as well.

“Taeho hyung, welcome back. Do you have fun with the last one?” said a boy who wears a leather jacket and tight black jeans, sitting with his feet on the desk.

“What do you think? Hyoseok” Taeho instead replied with a devil smile on his face. He collapsed elegantly on the sofa and crossed his longs leg with a satisfied face.

The boy named Hyoseok blinked a few times before giving his hyung a smirk. “I guess hyung was enjoying himself. Don’t you think so Jihoon?” He turned and asked a boy who was wering a tank top with pants, revealing his tattoo of a dragon on his right shoulder.

“I totally agreed. So, what should we do to them” said Jihoon with his strong glare.

“I leave it to my butler. I pretty sure he can handle it by himself” said Taeho as he lift up his wine glass and take a sip of the wine.

“Wow, that was wicked” said Hyoseok happily as he poured some wine into the wine glass. He took a sip before standing up, walking toward the fourth boy who was sitting alone watching the scenery outside. “Hey Minki, why aren’t you saying anything?”

Minki turned his attention to Hyoseok with a shrug, not saying anything.

“You are not cute at all” said Hyoseok with a frown as he went back to his alcohol drinking.

“Shut up” muttered Minki.

Taeho could only let out a chuckle before he motioned s to listen to him.

“Did you guys do what I told you?” asked Taeho as he took another sip of the wine as he caress his hair.

“Deh hyung. I sneaked inside the project room while Jihoon deals with the students inside the project room. Minki switch off the lights before I project the video you gave me through the theater hall’s screen” answered Hyoseok lazily with a yawn.

“Good job” said Taeho with his charming smile.

“Oh yeah. I also left the letter in the project room before I leave”

“Good, I’m looking forward to meet the cute president” smirked Taeho as he looked out of the window, staring at the Imperial Academy’s main building.

 

“Youngdae-ah, are you sure you really wanted to meet Lucifer” asked Balam with an disapproving tone.

“Hyung, I already make up my mind. I’m going to meet the leader of Lucifer alone. Just like what the letter say” replied Youngdae as he clenched on the letter that he saw when he was at the project room. When the mysterious video ended, they immediately went up to the project room to find two unconscious students and a letter.

Youngdae then left the dumbfounded Balam and headed to the destination to meet the leader of Lucifer. As he turned to a corner, a figure bumped onto him, causing him to fall onto the ground.

“President Park! I’m so sorry”

“Ricky? Why are you running at the corridor?” said Youngdae as he get up and pat the dust away from his uniform.

“I-I am looking for someone…I-I think I should leave now. Goodbye” said Ricky as he give Youngdae a quick bow before running towards to another direction.

“Weird” muttered Youngdae as he walked away as well.

~~

Lucifer's Teaser is out. Do anyone one of you noticed something missing?