Teaser 1

The Perfects VS The Troublemakers [Apply Close]

Seven years ago, Japan

 

“Hyung wait up!” cried a feminine looking boy as he was chasing his hyung who was running away from him.

“I bet you can’t catch me” replied another boy who is slightly taller than his dongsaeng.

Before he could protest, his hyung was getting further and further away from him. Before he knew it, the older had disappeared from his sight. He stopped himself in front of a huge cherry blossom tree while catching his breath. He examined the surrounding, making sure to listen for any noise but it was silent.

“Hyung?” He called but there was no answer.

He started to felt scared and tears are flowing down to his cheeks.

“Hyung where…”

He was cut off when suddenly a pair of slender arms s around his waist by someone from behind.

“Boo”

“Ahhh!”

 The boy yelped as he trying to push them away but he stopped when he heard the familiar laughing sound. He turned around and blushes to see his hyung smiling at him.

“Hyung, where were you” said the boy as he rubbed his tears away.

“I was hiding behind this tree” said the older boy. He then leads his dongsaeng under the tree. He sat on the ground with his back on the tree while he let the younger to sit on his lap.

“Yah, don’t do that again. You are scaring me. I thought you were abducted by someone” said the boy with angry tone.

“Sorry, I won’t do it again” He apologized then gave the younger a cute aegyo.

The younger smirked and turned his body to face with face with his hyung. He then started to pinch his hyung’s cheek.

“Aigoo, how can you be so cute?” He teased.

“Aww…it’s hurt” The older winced, trying to get the naughty hand away from his cheeks.

“Hyung promise me something. Never ever leave me okay? You are mine and only bestfriend. I don’t want to lose you. Pinky promise?” said the boy as he held out his little finger.

The latter only stared at him for brief moment before moving his upper body as his face was an inch away from the blushing boy. He then pecked a soft kiss at his lip before making a pinky promise.

“I promise that I will never leave by your side forever or even until I die” He said with a cheeky smile.

“Hyung” The feminine one blushed as he lowered his head while touching his lip. He felt warm and started smiling.

“You will always be my bestfriend forever. Saranghaeyo” said the taller boy as he made a big heart at him.

He tears when his hyung confesses tohim. He leaned close to  his hyung’s ear and whispered some words, causing the latter to give out a wide smile.

“I love you too”

~~

Sorry for late update as i was busy with my work. Also sorry for boring Teaser 1.