The First Birthday Gift

The Perfect Birthday Gift [Minho]

A/N: Hey! Okay I'm gonna try my best to update more frequently but that means that the chapters are gonna be kinda short,

but i don't wanna keep people waiting -shot- i hope you guys enjoy it though~ ^^;;

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A beautiful necklace made of white gold found its way around ____'s neck by careful hands.

She looked down to find the charm on it was a heart shaped -locket.

"Happy Birthday _____-ah" said the boy behind you. Onew admired the necklace while taking a sip of his drink.

____ smiled brightly and got up from her seat to hug the boy who had given her the gift.

"Thank you, Key oppa! This is a wonderful gift!" Key simply smiled and let himself be showered with ____'s love for his good taste

in accessories. Then he took out another necklace, which had a key charm on it.

"Give this to the one who you'll love forever, so he has the key to your heart" Key said, placing the second necklace on her hand carefully.

_____ smiled and hugged him and said "GOMAWO OPPA!"

Key nodded but then went from smiling to serious, held ____'s arms and looked at her directly in the eyes.

"When you give this to the one you love, make sure that he is the one that you truly love and that you know will love you,

no matter what. If there is any hesitation, don't give it to that person. They don't deserve your love."

After Key's serious warning to ______, there was an awkwrad silence.

Onew took a bite of his pastry and broke the silence and jokingly said  "_____-ah. you should give it to me. You love me, right?"

_____ smiled at Onew and said while giggling "Of course I love you oppa. but not in that way."

Onew smiled and nodded the replied. "The feeling is mutual, ____-ah. My one true love is chicken."

Key rolled his eyes and then began to leave "I'm gonna go look for my history teacher. I need to hand in an assignment to him.

I'll see you guys later, arasso?" "NE!" the other two replied and they waved as Key walked out of the cafeteria.

Onew and ____ finished up their conversation and pastries and then went up to the gym, hoping to find Minho.

"Oppa" ____ said in a worried tone. "Do you think he'll come today? He has been absent for the past two days."

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be here" Onew said, patting ____'s head comfortingly.

She smiled and nodded, wanting to beleive his words. She was worried about him not coming to school,

especially since she texted him last night and he never replied.

They made their way to the gym entrance and _____ started to open the door.

They heard a basketball being bounced on the floor and thrown into the basketball hoop.

_____'s heart skipped a beat as she heard this and ran inside to see who it was.

"OPPA!" ______ practically screamed with joy as she ran towards him.

The tall, dark-haired boy turned around and said with a smile on his face, "Annyeong, ______! Happy Birthday!"

 

--------------------------------

A/N: Okay I shall update again soon. i think the short chapters just make it easier for me to update more often

but probably over the weekend i'll be able to make the next chapter much longer~ ^^

and yazn: omg ur so nice ; w ; I'm so motivated to update way more frequently now haha <3 ^^