Meeting SHINee

Yeah, I'm a Girl. You Don't Have to Know That!

Jonghyun's POV

"Aish..when is he going to get here?" I looked at my watch and shivered. It was late March, but it still felt like winter.

"Don't worry, he'll come!" Taemin said.

"Yeah, Jonghyun, why are you so excited anyway?" Key poked the side of me.

"I'm not excited! I just want to see how he looks like that's all." Then, suddenly we see this small kid sprinting towards us with a mob of boys behind him.

Yuri's (Dae) POV

I entered the campus. I looked around. It was beautiful. The stone-paved roads, tall buildings, fresh mowed lawns, and trees that had small flower buds already coming out. It was a breath of fresh air. As I followed my dad to the principal's office, I stared in awe of the beauty of this school.

We finally found the office, and walked in. Dr. Lee greated us brightly.

"Ah! Welcome, welcome! This must be Dae Jung, correct?"

"Yessir..that's me." I said shyly.

"Oh, don't be shy, come, sit down, be at home." After discussing my dorming/meal/academic plans, I headed out. I walked with my dad to his car.

"Okay honey, be careful! Don't get too close with any guys.." He said with "that look."

"No dad. I'm going to have with all of them." He stared in shock. I laughed out loud. "Ahahaha, I'm only kidding."

"Good. Now make sure to call me every week okay? So I know what's up with your life."

"Gotcha." After a hug and a kiss good-bye, my dad left. I couldn't help but feel a bit of sadness. This was the first time I was left alone. I shrugged off the feeling and went towards the dorm.

"Hmm...now where is my dorm..Building 5. Room 375..." I walked around the campus aimlessly when I bumped into someone. My papers dropped from my hands. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" I bowed and began to pick up my papers.

"Hey, check it out! A new kid!" The boy who I ran into shouted. Then, suddenly, a whole crowd of boys began to surround me.

"Uh...I have to go..." I tried to walk past them, but one of them stopped me.

"Without telling us your name?" The tall one said, with jet black hair and fierce eyes.

"My name is Yu...Dae Jung...Now excuse me.." I said quietly. I began to quickly walk away from him.

"Yah! Let's chase him!" The others agreed and began to run towards me. I started to sprint for my life. I quickly looked for my dorm. I ran around in circles until I saw Building 5. I saw 5 boys standing infront of there.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I ran past them, as the rest of the boys behind me chased after me.

Key's POV

I saw a small kid running for his life! It was super funny..but he's a pretty fast runner.

"I'm guessing that's the kid we'll be dorming with..." Taemin slowly pointed to him. We thought he was going to slow to a stop, but just ran past us! But, as he ran past us, I caught a glimpse of his face.

He has a perfect nose, big eyes, plump lips. He looked like an ulzzang!

"Yah..this year's going to get pretty interesting" I said to the others.

"How come?" Minho asked.

"I just got that feeling" I said as I smirked at the back image of our new friend.

Yuri's POV

I finally got rid of those kids. Good thing I was running in circles! I fixed my clothes and casually walked back to Building 5, where the five boys were still standing.

"Anyeongsayo! My name is Dae Jung. You guys must be living in Room 375, right?" I extended my right hand. They were all silent, and started staring at each other. Then, the one with the light brown hair, more feminine looking one shot up first.

"Wahhhhhh! You're so cute!" He completely ignored my handshake and began to pinch my cheeks. My face instantly got red.

"Uhm...can you please not do that?" I asked. He let go of my cheeks. They already felt sore.

"Anyeongsayo. My name is Onew!" The older one, said.

"My name is Taemin!" The youngest one said as he extended his arms out to his sides.

"Minho." The one with the deeper voice said as he smiled and did a small bow.

"Sorry I pinched your cheeks..my name is Key!" He said as he shook my hand.

"...Jonghyun." The one with the partially blonde hair said. He looked angry. I just brushed it off. It was 7 AM in the morning..on a Saturday.

"Can you guys show me to our new room?" They all said yes and walked into the building. Me and the guys, also known as SHINee at this school, got to know each other very quickly. We got to the room. It was huge! Well, there are going to be six people living here anyway! They showed me my room and I began to unpack.

"So..Dae hyung, why did you decide to come here?" Taemin asked casually.

"Ah..I want to become a dancer that's why."

"Oh! Really?! Me too!" He said excitedly.

"Awesome! I'm doing hip-hop. You?" I smiled at him.

"Me too! But I'm a popper. I also sing a little bit. Actually, all of us do!" He said.

"That's cool, we should collab some day. " I said.

"Totally." Key said. "Say, do you know Girls' Generation?"

"..Of course. Why?" I asked as I tilted my head back a little bit as I was unpacking my stuff.

"...WE SHOULD DANCE TO ONE OF THEIR SONGS TOGETHER!" He said as he jumped up and down on my soon-to-be bed.

"....sure..." I said awkwardly..If I danced to their songs..they would find out that I'm a girl. I dance femininely.. I turned back and began unpacking. Suddenly, I found a note in my suitcase.

"Yuri Honey! You almost forgot these!" He drew an arrow pointing down. I looked down. There was three packages of pads.
 I turned around to see the SHINee members fooling around doing their own thing, except for Jonghyun. He was staring at me.

"What you staring at?" I asked.

"You." He said coldly.

"Why? It's kinda creepy. I can feel your eyes burning holes in my back." I was trying to make him not stare at me while I put the pads in a secret drawer.

"Fine..sheeshhhh.." He got up and walked away. My eye twitched in annoyance.

"Whatever." I turned back and unpacked the rest of my stuff. After unpacking EVERYTHING, me and SHINee went out for ice cream.

We were happily eating when Jonghyun got up.

"GOD. WHAT THE HELL." He stared at me in annoyance.

"What now?" I spat back.

"YOU'RE...YOU'RE...YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" Jonghyun threw his ice cream away and left.

"What the hell is his problem?" I asked Onew.

"Don't worry about him. He's usually not like this."

"Did I set him off or something?"

"No..just let him simmer down. He's probably jealous of your looks!" Minho winked. My face turned slightly pink. Good thing they didn't notice..I was wearing a hoodie.

"Haha..yeah..." I went back and my ice cream.

Jonghyun's POV

"WHAT THE HELL!" I fumed out and kicked a rock. I thought about Dae. What. The. Hell. He looks like a friggin girl! BABO BABO BABO. No one will like him here anyway. Whatever..Why do I hate him so much? I haven't even had a proper conversation with him! You know what, that's what happens when you first see someone and they instantly annoy you.