First Day of School

Yeah, I'm a Girl. You Don't Have to Know That!

It was 7 AM. You could hear your alarm going off.

"I don't wanna get up......." You moaned out. You look down from your bunk bed to still see the others sleeping.
 "Hah..at least I'm the first one up!" You slowly got off the top bunk and tip-toed to the bathroom. You quickly took a shower and blow-dried your hair. You swished your bangs out of your face. After that, you began to bind your chest.

"Ah..my s..." You sighed. You quickly put on the rest of your clothes. Before you opened the bathroom door, you looked in the mirror. "Okay, Yuri. This day marks the last day you're called Yuri. Today and for the rest of the year, you are Dae. Dae Jung. Got it?" You said 'hwaiting!' to yourself and walked out. SHINee was STILL sleeping.

"YAHHHH WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATEEEEEEEE" You screamed. Key jolted up from his bed and began to spazz out. Onew, who was sleeping on the bottom bunk of your bed, sat straight up and hit his head.

"Ow....." Onew began to rub his head.

"NO TIME FOR CRYING ONEW. CHANGEEE!" I said. I didn't want to be late for the first day of school.

"Fine..fine.." He got up and took his uniform out of the closet and began to take off his shirt. You began to turn a bit red.

"Yah yah yah! Don't take off your shirt here! Go to the bathroom!" You said covering your eyes.

"Uh...we're all guys here, Dae" Jonghyun said. "What are you...a girl or something?" You began to fluster.

"HAH...HAH HAH...of course not! We're all guys here! Manly men! HAH..HA HA..ME? A GIRL? HAH.."

"Ooooookay..." Jonghyun went to his closet and looked for his uniform.

After 15 minutes it was 7:50 AM. You gave up on waiting for the others so you went to grab some breakfast then head to your first class. As you were eating your blueberry muffin, you looked down at your schedule.

Period 1: Math Rm. 315

Period 2: History Rm. 230

Period 3: Dance

Period 4: Art Rm. 117

Period 5: Lunch Break

Period 6: Writing (author's note: this is also English) Rm. 322

Period 7: Science Lab 13

Period 8: Health Rm. 120/Gym

 

"Hm..Room 315.." You entered the building and went up the stairs. When you reached the third floor, you finally found your math class. There was already people sitting down. As you looked for a seat, you spotted Minho waving at you.

"Dae hyung! Sit over here!" You smiled and walked over to a seat left of Minho.

"What's up, Minho?" You said as you placed your right arm on the back part of your hair.

"Nothing really..I just woke up..and didn't get any breakfast.." He said.

"Ah..wants some of my muffing?" You handed half of your already eaten muffin to him.

"Hyung! Thank you!" He smiled as he half of the remaining muffin from you. You just smiled at him Then you heard a loud noise from behind.

"YAH! ARE YOU HAVING A BROMANCE OR SOMETHING? I WANT IN!" You turned around and say Key merrily walking into the room.

"Key! You're in the same class as us?" You asked him.

"Yep. If you stayed at the room to wait for us you would've already known which classes you have with who." He said. Key and Minho took the schedule out of your hands and scanned it. You ended up finding out that you have 1st period with Key and Minho, 2nd with Onew, 3rd with SHINee, 4th with Jonghyun, 5th with SHINee, 6th with Taemin, 7th with Key, and 8th with Jonghyun again.

The day went by pretty quickly. Then it was last period. It was health, so you walked into your classroom. You saw Jonghyun and walked over to him.

"Hey.." You said quietly. "I know we started with a bad start...but I just wanted to say sorry if I annoyed you.." You looked down. Jonghyun turned around, glaring at you.

"Hmph." He stared at your for a while. You thought you saw him about to start laughing, but you ignored it. Then all of a sudden, he burst out laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL." He said as he fell off his seat and curled up in a ball as he began to cry from all the laughing.

"Eh?" You raised a brow.

"YOU'RE THE GIRLIEST GUY I'VE EVER MET.." You were caught by surprise.

"What? I'm not girly at all!" You said.

"Hah, whatever!" Jonghyun sat back down, bringing down his laughter. "Dude, to tell you the truth, I was annoyed by your girliness, but now, I just laugh. Friends?"

"Uh...okay?" You were still a bit confused by why he began to laugh...or at all annoyed at you.

Jonghyun's POV

There's something about this kid that's different. I feel like he's hiding a deep, dark secret. There's gotta be a way to find out!

The rest of the time in 8th period me and Dae spent our time talking in health. We actually became very close! Maybe now I can fine out his secret more easily..heheheh...