Tryouts

Yeah, I'm a Girl. You Don't Have to Know That!

Yuri's POV

You were sitting infront of your computer staring at a list of sports.

"I should do a sport..." I said, telling the others.

"Like what?" Taemin said.

"I don't know.." You were scanning all of the  sports. Basketball, Baseball, Football, Swimming, Diving, High Jump...all of them didn't pop out at you until you reached the end of the list. Lacrosse. "What about lacrosse?"

"Oh damn, someone's intense!" Jonghyun said. "I'd like to see you make it first."

"Hey! Don't make fun of me until you see me play." You were actually the star player of the girls' lacrosse team before.

"Fine, fine. Well tryouts start tomorrow, so if you want to join, you better prepare yourself. There's a lot of aggressive guys on that team." Onew said.

The next day after school, they were holding tryouts. You asked the SHINee members to watch you, but only Jonghyun came because the others had too much homework to do. As you walked out of Health, you said to Jonghyun

"I can't wait for tryouts!" You said as you held your lacrosse stick up at him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just don't get hurt I guess." Jonghyun looked at you.

"Psh..me? Get hurt? Sure..." You said.

"I'm pretty sure that you'll die on that field. We have an intense team..For someone as small as you, I gotta see it to believe it."

"YAH!" You said pushing him.

"Midge! Midge!" He said sticking his tongue out. You guys kept on playing until you reached the field. You took off your pants to reveal basketball shorts under them. You ed your shirt had a white t-shirt under.

"Why didn't you just change in the locker room? Freaaaak." Jonghyun asked.

"Cause..." You wanted to say that you didn't want to get revealed, but instead.. "Cause I want to get on the field faster."

"Ah.." After a few minutes of warming up. There were at least 20 guys who showed up. All at least 6 feet tall and muscular. Then, the coach blew the whistle.

"Okay, girls! Go show me what you got! We'll scrimmage to find out who will make it on the team. This side is one team." The coach gave us jerseys for us. He blew the whistle again and the scrimmage started. One guy from the other team threw the ball to one of his teammates, but you intercepted and ran with it, while cradling the ball.

"Get him!" The others shouted. You ran faster and flung the ball into the goal. You smiled. After an hour, the coach told us to stop.

"Okay guys great job! I've made the list. I'll post it up on the bulliten board tomorrow. Got it?" They all nodded and left. I stayed and walked over to my bags. I heard clapping from behind.

"Woooooooooooooooo..someone's a lax brahhhhhhhhhhh!" Jonghyun said. You smiled. "I know you got in, the coach wrote your name down under the 'On the Team' List."

"Yes!" You said. After walking back to the dorm, you took a quick shower and went to eat dinner with SHINee. At the cafeteria, you guys sat down at one table.

"So..how do you order?" You said as you sat cross-legged, in a chair, in your black basketball shorts and oversized sweater.

"You take this menu, look at it," Jonghyun said. "then a person will come over and order for you!" He said sarcastically.

"Wow, I never knew." Minho said.

"Hm..I think I'm going to have the pizza.." I said pointing to a picture that made your mouth water. While you were eating, Onew announced something.

"Let's play a game with Dae!"

"Eh?" You said, a bit stunned.

"Let's play the 'Let's Get to Know Dae' game!" He said. The others agreed.

"I'll start! What foods do you like to eat?" Key asked.

"Hmm...anything. It just can't be instant stuff cause I get sick from that stuff.."

"Do you like chocolate?" Taemin asked.

"Yeppp"

"Do you have siblings?" Minho asked.

"Uh...." you paused for a moment. "Yeah."

"Why did you stall on that question?" Jonghyun asked.

"Cause memories came back." You looked down.

"What happened?"

"I rather not tell.."

"Fine..." Jonghyun pouted.

"Do you have a sister?" Onew asked.

"....Yep."

"What's her name?" Key asked, with sparkles in his eyes.

"..Yuri."

"Waaaahhh..what a pretty name!" Taemin said innocently.

"When's your birthday?" Minho asked.

"December 17, 1990." After many, many questions you felt that SHINee knew everything about you.

"Hey Dae," Key said.

"Hmm?" You took a sip from your cup of water.

"Call me hyung!"

"Kay, hyung." You said awkwardly.

"Hey....you don't need to sound awkwardddd.." He pouted. You just looked at him and smiled.

"Call me hyung!" Onew looked over.

"Onew hyung." You eased up a bit.

"Me too!" Jonghyung looked at me.

"Jonghyung oppa." The others looked at you funny. When you finally realized what you just said, you quickly put your hand over your mouth. You let out a small laugh. "Haha..sorry..I was thinking...about..how my sister used to call me oppa! Yeah..." They loosened up a bit.

"Aww....Dae misses his sisterrrrrrr~" Key said hugging me. You let out a small laugh.

"Gosh, you're always so happy Dae, even when you talk about missing your family!" Taemin said.

"I'm a happy person that's why." You smiled. After another round of Let's Get to Know Dae, you guys left the restaurant and went to the dorm to sleep. Before you fell asleep, Jonghyun asked you a question.

"Psst. Dae..here's my last question: do you have any dark secrets that you can't tell anyone?"

"Yep.." I yawned. "But I can't tell you...it's a secret..." I instantly fell asleep.

Jonghyun's POV

Damn! Dae sounded so girly when he called me oppa..I swear..he's a bit too girly..

Key's POV

Wahhhh! Dae is so cute! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! I'm going to pinch his cheeks~!

Taemin's POV

Dae is my new best friend! I can't wait for school tomorrow! But what is this feeling in my stomach? It feels..kinda nice..

Minho's POV

Dae's a nice kid, but I can't help but to think about him..

Onew's POV

Ahh! Dae! Why did I suddenly feel so jealous when you called Jonghyun "oppa?"