Good-bye, Yuri. Hello, Dae.

Yeah, I'm a Girl. You Don't Have to Know That!

Yuri's POV

Yes! I got into the school I've always dreamed about! I began to dance around my room. But then, I stopped.

"Wait..how am I going to disguise myself as a boy?" I put my finger on my chin and tilted my head a little bit. "Hm..." I sat down on my bed and thought.

"Aha!" I snapped my fingers.I grabbed a pair of scissors. "Am I really going to do this..?" I stared into the mirror. My beautiful long black hair..is going to be snipped off...

Jonghyun's POV

"Yah yah yah!" Key shouted out. "No running around the dorm!" Taemin and Onew didn't listen. They were hopping, skipping, and singing all around the room. I laughed to myself. Then..all of a sudden.

"Hey guys! Check this out!" Minho came bursting into the door with a letter in his hands.

"Hyung, what is it?" Taemin questioned. His hair fell over his eyes and he looked over the piece of paper upside down. Key came over and peeked over Minho's shoulder.

"New kid? In our room?!" Key shouted.

"What?!" I stood up. I grabbed the paper from Minho. I stared at the letter.

Boys of Rm. 375,

Hello! This is your principal, Dr. Lee. I am here to inform you that a new student will be coming in soon! He will be staying in your dorm.

Dr. Lee

"HEY! WHAT IS THIS?!" Onew looked at it.

"New kid." The rest of us said.

"Woah..this will be fun!" Onew smiled. "I hope he's cute."

"Yah, are you homoual or something?" Key asked.

"Ani ani! I just hope that he can be our dongsaeng~"

"Ah..." Minho said. "I hope he's not annoying."

"I hope he's not stupid" Taemin put in.

"I hope he likes Girls' Generation! Then I can have a partner to dance with!" We all stared at him. "What?"

"Well, I just hope we can get along with him that's all," I stated.

Yuri's POV

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I dropped the scissors on the ground. "I don't wanna do this.." I pouted as I crouched down and wrapped my arms around my knees. Just then, my father came in.

"What's all the screaming about?"

"Daddy....I got into the Seoul Academy for the Arts.." I sighed.

"Good job honey! Why are you so sad though?"

"...It's cause it's a boys school.." I muttered.

"What?"

"It's an all-boys' school!" I shouted.

"Oh no honey..what are you going to do? I know you really want to go there.."

"I know...are you willing to accept that I'll be basically living with all boys though?" I looked up to him.

"As much as I don't want you to, I'm letting you. This is for your education and SAA is the best school in Korea. I want to be proud that my daughter has gone to such an elite school!" My dad stood up proud.

"Ahhh! Thank you so much!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"No problem..let's go get you a haircut. I'm not letting you cut your hair by yourself.." I giggled as he pulled me out of my room.

~After the haircut~

"Wahhhh...my hair is so short now!" I stared in the mirror. My long, black hair was gone. Now, it was super short, with side bangs. "I look like oppa." My dad chuckled.

"You sure do..but more..ulzzang-like."

After that, me and Daddy went out to the mall to buy boys clothes. Then, we came home, packed, and called the principal that I was going to go tomorrow.

~The Next Day~

I woke up, excited. I jumped out of bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth, etc. After eating breakfast, I packed the rest of my belongings and headed out the door with my dad to Seoul. Good-bye, Yuri. Hello, Dae.