The Time Your Gone

Onho Oneshoot Sad Story

This story from Bunga Citra Lestari song too with title Saat Kau Pergi (The Time Your Gone. This song soundtrack for a movie with title Dealova. Minho as Jessica Iskandar, she play as girl main caracter and Onew as Ben joshua role play. I love this song too coz it’s so sad and i cry when i write this chapter.. I hope all you like this story so much..


for some reason my heart keep agitated
what will happening?

 

“Minho hyung can you cut this cucumber??” Taemin asked me while i wash the tomato.

“Of course temin...” I said to him.

 

Me and taemin work in the kitchen for make a great dinner for his family since his parents in hospital take care his hyung, my boyfriend, Onew. He is already in the hospital  for one month. Why?? Cause he have a leukimia and that’s already in the last stadium. Talk about onew hyung, i still remember the time he confess to me and that’s time i can’t stop blusing when he asked me to be his boyfriend. I accepted him to be my boyfriend and we go on a date like the other couple. We also fighting because something not really important but we always can manage all of that. But after being together for three month he start to change, he avoiding me and always hide from me. When I asked him he said it’s just my feeling. But i can’t stop worried since he never pick up my phone and not show up in school. I also tried to find him to his house with help from key hyung my friend but when i get to his house nobody in there and i feel so frustated.

 

Just two week after he desapeare i get a call from his family and that’s when i know his dying in hospital. That’s time i broke, i crying hard cause i just know my boyfriend dying in the hospital for two weeks and he’s in the coma.

 

When i go to hospital i can’t stop crying when i look his condition. I hold his hand, hope he will wake up and said everything is alright. But until now he not yet wake up, he still in his coma.

 

“Ouch...” I yelp in the pain when i accidently cut my finger.

 

My blood run out from the cut it’s look like i cut my finger to deep, taemin who stand beside me yelp in surprise and run to take the medichine. I look toward my bleeding finger and i feel not easy this time. I feel something bad will.


tears fell uncontrollably

to see you silent

 

Tears run from my eyes when i arrive in onew hyung room. His mother call us and said we must go to hospital immediately. I really afraid something bad happen to onew hyung since i have a bad feeling. But he still in there, sleep with a wire stuck in his body, the beep from the heart monitor sound so weak and my heart can’t stop beating fast. I look toward onew hyung parents who speak with taemin and i can see taemin crying too.

 

“It’s his time to leave minho-yah..” She said to me.

 

“Onew h-hyung... Wwake up, please....” I said to him and my tears can’t stop running in my face.

 

Suddenly you open your eyes and i feel a joy in my heart. You look around the hospital room and stop in me. I’m happy you finally a wake but the happiness in my heart go immediately when you start closed your eyes after smile warmly to me and wipe my tears. And the little beep in the monitor turn to be the long beep.

 

apparently you were gone forever

leave myself and my love

 

I sit beside your bed, can’t move. My eyes glue on you until their close your face with the blanket your wear and that’s time i broke down. I hug your still warm body and shake you hope you will wake up, hope all of this just the silly joke from you, hope all of this just the nightmare. But, although i hope like that it’s wouldn’t happen since you not move. You leave me forever. You leave me with my self and my love for you.

 

What can you see

and heard

my lost crying

 

I walk out from your hospital room for let the doctor and the nurse take care of your body. I feel so numb and broke. I walk from the hospital not care in the outside is already raining and don’t care i will wet and fall sick. I crying all of my heart in silence under the rain. I want all this pain go away but how all of the pain go when i realise you not longer in here?? I feel so lost and after crying like two hours i collapse to the ground and everyting turn black.

 

just
Iwant you to know

my feelings for you

 

I wake up in the morning feel so numb, i not remember last night i back to my house but when i hear my door open i look my brother smile sadly to me behind him stand key who look just crying. Key run to me and hug me tighly, speak something sweet for make me comfortable but i can’t since i know you leave me. I cried again for a nth time, i hug key so tigh and crying in his soulder. How could i can calm when you go without knowing how much important you to me. I remember you always asked what i love you or not.. What you verry important person to me... I never tell you my answered cause i to shy to tell you, to afraid you will be laugh at me but now everything is late. You wouldn’t know my truely feeling forever.

 

maybe God not allow that right now

you and me be happy

 

I lay in my bed with red nose and puffy eyes, my sobs echoed in my room and my floor full with tissue i already wear. We’re maid come to my room and surprise write in her face since she never looked my room in mesh. I walk to my wardrobe grab my clothes, change to the badroom and grab my basket ball. I leave my house without care with my hyung call. I playing basket like a mad man and tried to shoot but everytime i shoot my shoot always fail. I playing basket with tears run again in my cheek and rain come fall. I playing basket until i collapse to the ground, i cried again and this time i yell to the sky. What God not like us together and cause that He took you from me?? What God not like me and you be happy?? I cry and cry until i tired to cry. My body so tired and don’t want to move from my position, i can hear my sobs under the rain and i just nead to die for make all this pain go away.

 

“Minho....” I hear my hyung voice from beside me. I just laid in there still sobbing.

 

“H-hyung.... h-hyung... I-it’s h-hu-hurt so m-much...” I said between my sobs.

 

“I will bring you to home...” With that he lift me from the ground and carry me in the bridal style to back to our house.

 

apparently you were gone forever

leave myself and my love

 

Today, i go to your funeral. I wear a black glasses to coffer my red eyes, i can see your parents crying and so with taemin. We’re friends from school come to and they also crying for you. Although you already gone, everybody in here still love you. You not just leave you lovely family and your friends but you also leave me in here with my love for you. I feel want to collapse but thanks for key who stand beside me and hold me tigh. I place my head in his soulder when my tears fall again.

 

What can you see and heard

my lost crying

 

Are you happy in there to look me crying like this?? You always asked me what if i’m crying if you leave me and that’s time i always laugh and said i wouldn’t miss you and that’s make you pout to me, hyung. But today i crying so hard, i sobs like a girl and i never in this stade before. Are you see know i cry for you?? Are you can hear my silence  crys?? Are you happy to make me cry, hyung??

 

just
I want you to know

my feelings for you

 

I stay in front of your grave when people already gone, key hyung don’t want to leave me in here but i asked him to wait me in the car. I look toward your grave, in there your name already writen and that’s make me think you really gone.

 

“H-hyung, hiks... I-i L-love y-ou... You know t-that right??” I said to his grave.

 

“I want to tell you this but it’s look like this is not we’re time for together.. I-i just want y-you to know i really love you so much..” I said while place the kiss in onew hyung grave. I start to stand up and leave the funeral. When i walk away i can feel a cold wind come to me and i can hear between the wind your whisper and that’s make me smile and crying in the same time.

 

“I know minnie.. Saranghae... Jeongmal saranghae...” After that the wind gone, i took a last glance toward your grave and smile to your grave.

 

“Annyeong onew hyung..” I said and walk away leave my love sleep in there..

 

THE END

Don’t forget leave comment and subscribe...

Love ChoiKhatyMin90 ^^

heartheartheart