Safe And Sound

Onho Oneshoot Sad Story

"Safe & Sound"
(Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light

“Huh... Huh... Huh....”

“Minho... Hold on... Hyung will trying to get help... Hold minnie...” I Said to minho who lay in my back.

“Hyung... Huh huh... I-i can’t.. It’s hurt... Hyung  just leave me here and save your life..” Hesaid to me from my back.

“And leave you in here??” I asked angry to minho. “NO.” I said. How could i leave himin here between war.

“B-but.. Huh.. huh.. I just don’t want you get cautch.” Hesaid to me with weak voiceagain.

“No minnie.. I wouldn’t leave you in here alone.. I wouldn’t let you go.. I’m sure we can find someone to help us..” I said to himstill running.

I feel my t-shirt wet and i know he’scrying. I can hear hissobs from my back and i know my tears fall too. Why this must happen?? We just want to leave we’re village for hide but we get traped between the war, the war already happen for one week and it’s look like wouldn’t stop soon. When we tried get out from that mess when suddenly he’sget shoot. Hefalled and hewant me to leave himin there but i can’t cause that i put minhoin my back and tried to find help.

“Gomawo hyung...” Hesaid to me between histears. He sound so weak and i must find help soon before his stop breathing.

“Minho don’t sleep okay??” I said to minhoto afraid to lethimfall sleep. He’snot answer me just nod hishead maybe to tired cause all of thing just happen.


I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

After run like one hours we finally find a village but nobody in there it’s look like the villagers already leave this place before the war arrive in their place. I run to one little house where i think we can hide. I enter that house and place minhoin the bed. He is bleeding hard. When i want to find the medichine hehold my hand and i can look how scare him.

“Hyung... huh... Don’t leave me, please... In here to dark and i’m scare if you leave me alone in here...” Hesaid to me with pleading eyes.

“I not leave you minnie.. I just want to find something for treat your wound and remove the bullet...” I said to himwho liying so weak.

“No.. Hyung... Just don’t go please.. Stay in here...” He’stell me and tears fall from hiseyes.

“I’m scare... I-i will die...”

“No.. Minnie.. No you wouldn’t die... Just hold on okay...” I said before run to outside tryingto find the medichine.

Find something in the dark is really hard, i keep bumb to things in this house. I want to turn on the light but to scare if the soldier from we’re country enemy find us in here. I don’t want that happen. When i finally find what i need i run to the bedroom where minholying and start to treat his wound with the dimp light i just make cause i don’t want something bad happen to him when i tried to remove the bullet from hisin the dark. Henot crying or screem,i just hear hissobs maybe he’sto tired for doing that after what just happen. When i finish with hiswound i place my self beside himand let hishead fall in my chest.

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

It’s already dark in the outside and we lay in bed but not sleep yet. Although my body really tired after what happen today I can’t sleep cause i’m afraid if the soldier from enemy come to this village. I must still awake cause if that happen we can run as soon as we can.

“Hhyung...” Minhocall me with weak voice.

“Can you make a fire... I’m freezing hyung..” Hisvoice really weak and i can feel hesstutter beside me.

“We can’t minnie.. If we make fire, they’remaybe find us in here..” I said to himwith soft voice and hold himtigh in my arms.

“B-but.. You turn on the lightbefore hyung..” Minhosaid to me againand this time he’slook toward me with pleeding eyes.

“It’s because i must remove the bullet from yours.. Beside that i already closed the window so they can’t look the light..” I said to him.

“So.. Why you can’t make a fire hyung.. Please hyung.. I-i’m cold..”

“We can’t minnie.. They can find us if they look the smoke come from this house.. But i will find the blanket for you.. Okay..” I tell himand look toward minhowho nod to me.

I walk to the outsideroomtry to find blanket. I find some blanket and i think its enough for make minhowarm. When i walk back again to the bedroom suddenly i hear a loud sound from a far. It’s look like the war still going although already night. I back to the room just to find minhobody shake with scare and he’scrying. I run toward himand hug hisbody, said something sweet to make himcalm. After that i place the banket to hisbody and lay beside him.

“Sleep minnie.. Sleep... Everything will be fine... Everything will be fine.. Okay..” I said to himwho still crying.

“Hyu-hyung... Hiks... I’m scare... What if i can’t survive?? What if they find us??”

“No.. Minnie.. They wouldn’t find us..” I said to minhotryingto make himsure although i’m not sure with my self too.

“B-but hyung... Are you not hear that sound.. It’s look so close…”

“It’s just your feeling minnie... They wouldn’t come to here. When morning come we will leave this place, okay.. I will bring you to another place where is more save for us..” I said to him again.

“But hyung..”

“No but.. You will minnie... Just don’t give up, okay??” I cut hisword.

I can’think i can survive without himwith me. Why? It’s simple cause i love minhoand i can’t lost himwhen i not yet tell him about my love to him.

“Hyung... If i die i hope you can survive okay??” Minho voice make me back to the reality.

“I can’t minnie.. Life without you is not same, you know..” I said to himand i can feel histears start to fall.

“Waeyo?? You can find another people to accompany and be your friend hyung.. I can’t accompany you again..” Hesaid to me.

“I don’t need another people to accompany me.. I just need you minnie.. I just need my minnie..” I said to himagain.

“Waeyo hyung??” Minhoask me and this time he look toward my eyes, confuse.

“It’s because i love you minnie..” I said to minhoalthough it’s dark in here i still can see hiseyes wide open and i can feel hisblushing.

“Y-you what??” Heask me again.

“I love you..” I tell himand kiss hisforehead. I look toward hisface but hehide that from me.

“Minnie.. Look at me.. What your answer??” I’m so worried hewill reject me but i already said that and i can’t back off now.

“I.. I... *sobs* I.. love you too hyung..” Hesaid to me and helook to me. Minhoeyes already watering.

I wipe histears and kiss hislips and i’m happy heresponttomy kiss.

“”If you love me why you crying..” I asked him after kissing him.

“It’s because i’m so happy, finally you said you love me while i think it’s just me who love you.. I never think you love me back..” Minhosaid to me and hug my body tigh. Minhohide hisface in my chest and i know it’s because he’sso embaresses with what just happen.

“B-but... Why you tell me now hyung.. When i’m dying..” Hesaid to me and tears still fall from hiseyes.

“You not dying minnie.. You will be alright..” I said to himand kiss hisforehead again.

“N-no.. I.. I’m dying hyung.. I know that.. I still feel so cold although you already give me so much blanket.. I think i will die hyung..” Minhosaid to me and hug me so tight.

“No minnie.. I feel cold too it’s just the weather.. Just sleep okay..” I liying to him, i’m not feel cold now but i feel so hot under this blanket.

“If i sleep i afraid everything worse than before or i can’t wake up again hyung..” Minhosaid to me.

“No.. You will wake up minnie.. I’m sure about that.. Now, just sleep minnie.. You need so much rest.. I’m sure everything will be okay tomorrow... When sunrise come we leave this place and find another safe place for us and after that everything will be fineand you condition will be alright soon..” I said to himand i hope what i said will be come true.

“I hope so..” Hesaid with a soft voice.

Helay hishead in my chest and let histired eyes take over him. I know minhoso tired and just when helay in my chest for five minute he’salready fall sleep.

Sleep minnie  just sleep.. Tomorrow everything will be alright..

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

I wake up in the middle of the night because i feel empty beside me and when i open my eyes i can’t find minhosleep beside me. I’m panic and run to the outside we’re room and find minhostand behind the window looking tothe outside when the war still continue.

“Minnie... What are you doing??” I run toward himand pull himfrom the window after that close the curtent.

“They’re getting closer hyung... Are you look at that hyung?? The fire not to far from here..” Minhosaid to me with scary face.

“I know.. Cause that stay away from the window.. You don’t want their know us in here right??” I tell himand bring himback to the bedroom.

“Aniyo hyung.. I don’t want too..” Hesaid to me while helet me to pull himto we’re room.

“Why you wake up minnie-ah..” I asked minhowhen we already in the bed.

“I can’t sleep hyung.. The sound in the outside make me can’t sleepand I’m scare too..” Hesaid to me while he rest his headin my chest.

“You scare to what?? Wouldn’ wake up tomorrow?? Minnie.. How much time i must tell you, you will be okay??” I asked minhoa little anoyed cause healways said the same thing.

“You don’t know what i feel now hyung... My stomach is sore and i began to feel numb... Ifeel so numbnow and i lost so much blood, hyung... You not understand what i feel..” Minhoscream toward my face but it’s sound like hejust wisper to me.

I hate my self to make minhocrying, i hate my self cause i don’t know what hefeel now. I hate my self cause i can’t do anything for my minnie. I just can hug him, kiss himand trying to comfort himto make minho calm down.

“I’m sorry minnie.. Sorry...I just don’t like that when you said that...” I tell himwhile i wipe histears.

“I’m sorry too hyung..I love you hyung..” Hesaid to me with weak voice.I just smile toward him.

“Hyung... Sing a lullaby for me please....” Minhotell me with tired voice.

“If that can make you take a rest i will sing a lullabyfor you..” I said to himwith a smile.

I sing minhofavorite song while caressing his hair, and when I look down to his face I find he sleep with peacefully. I feel my tears fall cause I know I’m dying too. I’m dying cause I look minho dying too. I don’t know why but I feel my tears fall and I’m so afraid right now and this all situation just make me more scare than before. I just hope everything will be okay, minho condition will be okay and the war will be stop soon.

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

I look out the small window in my cell. The moondoesn’t shine brightly like my heart right now. My days always like this, sit in this small cell without doing anything with empty heart. Just stare to the outside from the small window in my cell. I can’t feel the pain in my body anymore I just sit in my cell waiting for dead to come take over me.

You must wonder where am i right now, right?? Where minho and what just happen to us, right???

I will tell you what happen to us and why I’m in this small cell.

That night minho died, he died in my lap. He died with a smile apperiated in his beautiful face. I crying hard that night, I hug his cold body and shake him for wake up but he not respont to me and that’s broke my heart into piece. I huged him with all my power to afraid if someone will take him from me. Suddenly I hear a voice from the outside and someone kick the door and I saw someone stand in front of me.

After that more soldier came and raise their gun toward me. They walk closer to me and I just hug minho more tigh and suddenly their pulled minho body from me but I refuse to let them get minho from me and more soldier came and help his friend pull minho body from me. Cause their to much for me I can’t hold minho again and that’s make my grip around his body looseand they get minho.

“No!!!!!!! Give him back to me!!!” I’m shouth angry towad them while some soldier hold me to the ground and tied my hand behind my back.

“This kid already death…” Said one soldier who touch minho chest.

“NO!!! He’s not die yet!!! He just sleeping, he will wake up soon… Let me go!!!!” I yell toward them and tried to free my self but they’re grip in my body really strong.

“Just shut up!!!” Said one of soldier and he punch me in my stomatch.

I don’t know what happen after that cause I’m collapse after than and when I wake up I already in this cell.

Everyday the soldier will come, pick me to the other room and start to beating me until I lost my concious but I never feel anything since I lost minho. I don’t know what happen to minho what they buried him or just leave his dead body in that house. I really sad and I just want they let me die with minho that day but I still in here life and feel so miserable.

Suddenly the door to my cell open and two soldier come with a chain in their hand. After that one of soldier bind my hands together and my legs too and their pull me out from my cell to the other room where I always get torture. They place me in the only chair in this room and their start to abuse me. I yell cause the pain in my body, tears and blood fall together from my eyes and all my body. My vision start to blur, I feel so dizy and I just want to collapse when an ice water meet with my body.

After one hours get torture they pull me back to my cell and trow me like I’m just a trash. I tried to stand but I’m to tired cause that I let my body lay down. I’m crying in silence and just hope I will die tonight. I’m feel so cold since all my body is wet and that’s make me shiffer. Suddenly I look a bright light and someone walk from that light. I can’t see that face since the light so bright and blind my eyes. When that person near me  finally I can look his face.

“Minho…” I said so soft when i realise it’s him. I start crying cause I really miss him and I really want to hug him but I can’t move.

“M-minho… Hiks… Minho…” I call him and can’t stop criying.

Minho who look toward me smile and take my body to his arms, he hug me and caressing my hair.

“Hyung… Don’t crying…” He said to me while he wipe my tears with his thumb.

“Minho-ah… hiks… I-I miss you….” I said to him and look toward his beautiful eyes. He look so bright and shining.

“I miss you too hyung…” He said to me and give a peek in my forehead.

“Don’t leave me again Minnie… You know I can’t life without you Minnie…” I said to him while I held his beauty face between my dirty hands.

“I wouldn’t leave you hyung… From now we will be together and I will bring you to my place where we can together forever…” He said to me with a wide smile

“I love you Minnie…” I said to him.

“I love you too, hyung…” He said to me.

I kiss his so soft lips and after that I hug him tigh afraid he will leave me.

“Sleep hyung… You need that…” He said to me.

“No… You will leave me…” I said to him and make my hug tigher than before.

“I wouldn’t leave you hyung… I promise… Just sleep… And tomorrow when you wake up you still can look at me…” He said to me again.

“Promise…” I loose my hug and look toward his face.

“I promise…” He said to me with a smile.

Without realise I fall to sleep. A peacefully sleep for the first time in this place.

- - -

“He’s die…” Said the first soldier to his friend.

“But he look so happy… Look at his smile…” Said the second soldier.

“Yeah… Come on bring his body to outside…” Said the first soldier again.

After that their bring jinki death body get out from his cell.

The End

Don’t Forget to leave your comment.

Love ChoiKhatyMin90 ^^

heartheartheart


Annyeong everybody... Sorry if i'm update for so long... It's not like i'm not productive for make a new story but it's all because my schedule really full and i have so much homework beside i will have exams soon... So.. I'm sorry for make all of you waiting...

Okay, I already write this story for along time but i'm not yet publish this after finish this story.. I'm not really sure about this chapter since i feel like i'm fail for make a good story from this safe and sound lyric.. I really love that song since it's really sad and dark really compare to "Hunger Games". The film is really great too... I just watch the teaser and i already like that hope i can watch that... I already edit this so i hope no more errors...

Oh yeah i watch in youtube mv dear all my family for soundtrack smtown "I.AM", thats song really beautiful and i crying when i watch that MV... I really happy look all smfamily together and it's make me remember the first time i become SHAWOL and be apart of SHAWOL and smfamily... It's really memoriable and i will always love smfamily and be apart in SMTOWN... I love SMFAMILY and SHINee... Hope all of you listen that song and watch their MV and i'm sure all of you will like that too.. =)

So... That's all and thank you.... ^^

Don't forget to leave your comment... ^^