Could It Be?

Run JaeJoong Run!!! --Hiatus

Hi everyone, super duper over mianhae for my super late update, been busy lately then this morning got myself a net problem anyways hope you guys will like this, EnJoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As ChangMin was slowly loosing his vision.

“FIGHT IT! THIS IS NOT REAL! THIS IS JUST A DREAM!” yelled an angelic voice in which ChangMin slowly getting his vision back and now see’s JaeJoong with his blank expression, but he couldn’t speak because of JaeJoong strong grip. ChangMin then struggle’s again, in which he is now holding both JaeJoong’s hands, as he was about to kick JaeJoong, but JaeJoong suddenly disappeared and the place turned dark and the next thing ChangMin knows he was now falling to nowhere.

 

BLAM!

 

ChangMin fell from his sit, with sweats on his forehead.

“Min are you alright?” asked the worried YunHo as Yunho helped him stood up in which ChangMin worriedly looked at his surrounding’s and found out he was still in the stadium.

“what am I doing here?” asked the confuse ChangMin as he took his sit.

“What? You got yourself an amnesia?” asked the confuse Yoochun as he wipe ChangMin’s face with tissue.

“I mean im at the bathroom then..” ChangMin stared at JaeJoong whom at the moment is staring at him worriedly. ChangMin then looked down.

“never mind”

“It’s just a dream Min, here drink this” said YooChun as he handed the softdrink to ChangMin in which ChangMin tooked it and sipped while thinking about his dream.

“was it really a dream? Why does it feel so real? And the voice I heard, it’s like it was the reason I was saved or something, aish”said ChangMin to himself as he wipe the sweat on his forehead. ChangMin then took a peek at JaeJoong whom now is cheering for JunSu with smiling face. “why does it feel so real? And why do I felt so scared seeing your face hyung?” ChangMin then stood up patted YunHo’s shoulder in which YunHo stared at him asking what he wants.

“Hyung, please excuse me, I’ll just go to the bathroom” YunHo then nodded. After that ChangMin started walking towards the bathroom.

Once he was inside the bathroom, he went to the water sink and splashed water at his face **sighed** as ChangMin was about to splash another water he felt a presence from his back in which ChangMin look on the mirror to only make his eyes went wide, there he see’s JaeJoong with his blank expression on his back approaching him. ChangMin then hurriedly faced his back and was now staring at JaeJoong’s blank expression inches away from his face. His breathing became un-normal.

JaeJoong hand’s was now reaching for ChangMin’s face, while ChangMin on the other hand remembered his dream and pushed JaeJoong only make him fall forward cause he went thru JaeJoong’s body. ChangMin who was shock, hurriedly stood up and was now face to face with JaeJoong again who was now reaching his face again. ChangMin on the other hand couldn’t move because he felt his body became paralyze, as JaeJoong’s hand reached ChangMin’s face, ChangMin tried to speak and move but it seem’s his body isn’t his anymore, with a sigh he closed his eyes and waited to what’s gonna happen next.

“I really don’t know what’s going on, but if this is the end of….”

“THAT’S ENOUGH, YOUR JUST A DOPPELGANGER, YOUR NOT REAL, DISAPPEAR NOW!” After hearing the voice that seems familiar to ChangMin, he hurriedly opened his eyes to see that JaeJoong’s no longer in front of him and now facing a guy that sends shiver on ChangMin’s whole body. 

 

 

 

 

The guy then put’s his hand on ChangMin’s right shoulder, that made ChangMin to slowly walk backwards, when his back touched the wall, he then composed himself and showed his tough gaze in which the guy smirked and approached ChangMin.

“Don’t worry, I’m not here to harm you, have you forgotten I was the one who saved you from your friend's doppelganger, twice?” after hearing the last word, ChangMin became shock in which the guy smirked again.

“yes, the first one was your dream earlier, if it weren’t for me, you might not be here right now, anyways I’m just here to warn you to be very careful, especially your friend’s, your live’s are in danger, the doppelganger is out there to get you all, especially your Jae Hyung, you have to find a way to save him before it’s too late” with one last pat the guy then started walking away, leaving a quiet ChangMin, whose trying to digest the words the guy just told him.

But before the guy fully disappeared he turned his back facing ChangMin. And mouthed something, that made ChangMin shocked and even more confused.

“what…” ChangMin couldn’t finish what he was about to say because the guy already disappeared.

“What does he mean?” As ChangMin was lost in his thoughts he was startled by the sudden jump of JunSu on his side.

“JunSu hyung” said ChangMin in which JunSu made a face.

“aish, I’ve been calling your name for thousand of times, but you’re not responding and just staring on the floor aish, anyways let’s go and celebrate, we won the match, because of your’s truly Xiah JunSu HAHAHAHAHAHA **coughs**coughs** let’s go!!” said the excited JunSu in which ChangMin shooked his head while smiling. JunSu then pouts and dragged ChangMin out of the bathroom.

As they walk a figure where staring at them from afar.

He then smiled as he took off the torn ring that was blocking his eyes and smiled.

 

Meanwhile…

MinSu run panting towards the group.

“What took you guys so long?” asked YunHo worriedly.

“sorry hyung” said ChangMin in which YunHo smiled at patted ChangMin’s shoulder.

“forget about it, what matter’s is, you two are here, let’s go” said YunHo in which the rest agreed.

They then ride their car’s. On the way, ChangMin kept thinking of the incident that happened to him, he still can’t believe it happened and kept asking himself if it’s real.

When they reached 5Resto, they where welcomed with confetti’s and a happy cheer from their family, JunSu was then lifted by his appa and they all sang and dance, after some speech from JunSu’s appa and JunSu himself they all ate.

After they finished eating, they all decided that it was time to go home. After their goodbye’s they all rode their car’s except YunHo, JaeJoong and ChangMin.

“Where are you going Jae?” asked YunHo confusedly at JaeJoong who walks like he was dancing because he needs to pee badly.

“To pee where else?” said JaeJoong as he run, but was stopped by YunHo.

“To pee at tha back your car? Jae there’s a restroom in the restaurant, go inside there and pee, have you no shame?” said YunHo as he drag JaeJoong inside.

“But I need to pee badly, come on YunHo, just let me pee at the back of my car, no one’s around come on” pleaded JaeJoong as he points at the back of his car.

YunHo was about to talk when he saw ChangMin positioning himself at the tree, YunHo’s eyes went wide and so he run towards ChangMin and stopped him.

“What the hell? What’s wrong with the two of you? Why didn’t you pee earlier?”said YunHo as he stares at the two, who looks like their about to pee on their pants.

“Come on YunHo let us just pee, we just felt it just now”…“actually when we where eating I’m just afraid to go to the bathroom”said JaeJoong to himself.

“aish, let’s go to the restroom”said YunHo as he drags the two whom are struggling. After they reached the restroom, they where now all staring at the toilet’s, YunHo then sighed.

“Are we just gonna stare at the toilet’s? or are you guys gonna pee?” asked YunHo in which the two shook their heads like they gone crazy.

“I think it’s gone” said JaeJoong in which ChangMin nodded.

“gone? Your both gonna get sick if you stop it. Now go and pee I’ll wait right here” said YunHo pointing near the door.

“Unless you guys wants me to help you?” after hearing that the two then hurriedly went near the toilet’s to pee, while YunHo smiled and walked near the door.

“YunHo I don’t know where to press the flash button” after hearing JaeJoong, YunHo face palmed himself, as he was about to walk, he stopped as he felt some presence at his back, he then turned his back, and was now face to face with a guy that made him felt like the time and place froze or stopped, like they where the only one’s in the world. YunHo then slowly walked backwards, while the guy slowly walked forward and before YunHo could talk all his surrounding’s turned black.

A minute later YunHo, then stood up and his eyes glowed. He then walked towards the mirror to examined his face and body, he then smiled.

“YunHo let’s go, I manage to find the flash button and flashed the toilet” cheered JaeJoong in which YunHo nodded and left, leaving the curious and worried JaeJoong and ChangMin.

“is it me or YunHo hyung seems different?” said ChangMin in which JaeJoong nodded.

“Are you guys gonna go home or stay here?” asked YunHo from the outside in which the two run towards YunHo.

“let’s go” said JaeJoong

After they said goodbye to ChangMin. JaeJoong then sat on the front sit while YunHo sat on the driver’s sit. Their ride home was in silence until they reached JaeJoong’s house.

“Thanks for being my driver YunHo” smiled JaeJoong in which YunHo nodded.

“I’ll be going now” said YunHo and started walking.

“wait aren’t you gonna use my car? Your house is so far from here” said JaeJoong worriedly

“I already called my butler, so don’t worry” said YunHo with his blank expression.

“are you sure YunHo, I mean I can just use my other car tomorrow” said JaeJoong worriedly, YunHo then nodded and started walking away, while JaeJooong on the other hand watched the retreating figure of YunHo worriedly.

“please be safe” As JaeJoong walks towards his room, he stopped his tracks when he thinked about YunHo’s behavior earlier.

“come to think of it, why do I felt like he’s not YunHo? It’s like he’s YunHo but lifeless” said JaeJoong worriedly to himself.

YunHo on the other hand, with one last punch the guy collapsed and he tooked the motorcycle and ride it with his red eyes.

 

To Be Continued.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? do you guys liked it? hope so, btw thank you so much for the support's that i keep on recieving, all of this means a lot to me and hope i didn't disapoint you guys with this update ^-^ Thank you so much to my new subscriber's, subscriber's and all my reader's love love you all, anyways please leave a comment and between about the appearance of this savior of ChangMin do you have a clue to who this person is? anyways thanks again and stay tune ^-^

 

@yunjaemania hi sis!! Wow thank you so much for reading and loving it ^-^ btw don’t worry Min didn’t die, I wont let that happen hehehehe anyways hope you like my new update ^-^

@Haebaragiclouds hi sis, thank you so much for reading btw well it seems the doppelganger wants to kill Min but no worries he’s saved ^-^ anyways hope you like my new update ^-^

@kimcaity hi my dongsaeng, thank you so much for reading and so glad to know ^-^ we’ll make that happen lol XD btw omo since Min didn’t die that means you’ll have to continue reading my fic or face the doppelganger!! Lol XD just kidding hehehehehe, btw hope you like my new update ^-^

@MiszCJung hi there thank you so much for reading, omo jinja? Glad to hear that, well Jae got himself a doppelganger who keeps following him and now his friends too, we’ll find out soon why he’s doing this anyways hope you like my new update ^-^

@reiichun hi my sis, I feel so accomplished after reading it, hehehe btw well that was ChangMin’s dream, btw I think I’ll change some facts about doppelganger on my fic, hehehe hope you like my new update ^-^

@JaeWifey hi unnie, jinja? Glad to hear that hehehehe, it’s a secret? Lol he’s a spirit unnie, hahahaha mianhae about that unnie, btw nope i don’t hate Jae umma I love love him, I just want to try some different type of story that’s why I came up with this, anyways hope you like my new update and thank you so much for reading it ^-^ btw ne unnie, I like Ren too hehehehehe ^-^

@yunjaesil hi sis, thank you so much so happy to hear it ^-^, btw the new guy is REN he’ll play a role in which you guys will love or hate and get scared that’s my clue and hopefully you guys will get scared hehehehe  ^-^ you he’s the guy that YunHo saw. Yup there are two Jae’s since Min saw Jae too. Don’t worry he’s saved now ^-^ anyways hope you like my new update and thank you so much for reading ^-^

@kurogane unnie ^-^, omo he’s Ren the maknae of the boy group Nu’est the beautiful maknae hehehehe, yup it was apainful past for Yun, yup the one who attacked Min is another Jae, btw here’s the update mianhae for being late anyways hope you liked it and thanks for reading ^-^

@sacmynlibra hi sis, don’t worry Min’s saved now, btw yup Ren is Yun’s past, well know about what this past is on the next chapter, no worries I’ll assure you it’ll be YunJae cause I love YJ too, we’ll just see how it will go and yup YunHo and the real Jae of course hehehehe btw thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@Lacie56 hi sis, Min’s saved now ^-^ btw yup Ren is the mysterious guy from Yun’s past, yup hehehe hope you’ll still feel the excitement on the next chappy, btw thank you so much for loving the update and hope you’ll like the new update and thanks for reading ^-^

@imasein hi sis, the doppelganger tried ot kill Min on his dream but no worried he’s saved twice, btw the guy with YunHo has something to do with his past and will trigger something that’s my clue, anyways thank you so much for reading and hope you like my new update ^-^

@mutiara1 hi there nope Jae wasn’t possessed by evil spirit, it was his doppelganger and Min is saved, btw thank you so much for reading and hope you like my new update ^-^