JaeJoong's Other Self?

Run JaeJoong Run!!! --Hiatus

Hi everyone here's my new update, hope you guys like it, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JaeJoong’s eyes went wide and a little froze at the moment, as he was inches away to the person who looks exactly just like him.

“AHHHHH!! PLEASE I BEG YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!”

JaeJoong then slowly walked backwards, while the guy  slowly walked towards JaeJoong, with his hand reaching for JaeJoong’s face, JaeJoong then swayed the hand and run passed him.

“dear God**sobs**sobs** please save me” JaeJoong looked to his back and find out that the guy was chasing after him, he then wiped his tears and looked to where he’s running. And gave all his strength to run even more faster. He then run towards the closed door of their classroom, he panickedly tried to open the door, but it was locked. JaeJoong then looked to his left and saw that the guy was getting near him and so he continued running towards every closed classroom’s.

“This can’t be, where is everybody?**sobs**sobs**” then JaeJoong remembered what JunSu had told him before he went to the bathroom and that’s where it hit him, that they where suppose to go to the gym for the school meeting for the upcoming school festival and so JaeJoong run towards the direction of the gym.

As JaeJoong was occupied of getting to the gym fast to get some help, he accidentally stepped on his shoe lace that caused him to tripped and fell down.

He then hurriedly stood up, but end up falling down again, cause he had hurted his ankle, he touched his ankle and massaged it, no matter how much pain he’s feeling at the moment, he ignored it, and kept on trying to stand up, no matter how much force he tried, he just couldn’t.

He then closed his eyes as tears kept falling down from his cheeks, he then put his trembling hands on his face, and listened to the running footsteps that where getting near him.

“dear God**sobs**sobs** please please save me**sobs**sobs** YunHo**sobs**sobs** save me please**sobs**sobs**” JaeJoong then heard the footstep stops in front of him. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and he hurriedly, pushed the person and JaeJoong slid himself backwards with eyes still closed. He then felt himself being pulled into a hug.

“sshhhh, Jae it’s okay, don’t cry” JaeJoong slowly opened his eyes when he smelt the familiar smell and the gentle voice of the man he loved. He then burst into tears.

“YunHo**sobs** I’m scared**sobs**the…the…”

“sshhhh, it’s okay Jae I’m here, it’s okay now, your safe sshhhh” After YunHo felt that JaeJoong calmed down, he loosened the hug and wiped his tears. He then stared at JaeJoong.

“Tell me what happened? I saw you from the principles office, you where running, crying and all scared, I got worried and so I run after you, what happened? Did someone bully you? Tried to hurt you?” JaeJoong then stared at YunHo’s face.

“Will you believe me? I’m afraid you’ll think I’m crazy, I have no proof, should I tell you?”

JaeJoong was about to talk when his eyes caught the person who looks exactly like him staring from the tree, not too far from them.

“what the?”JaeJoong then hugged YunHo.

“YunHo, can I just hug you for a while? I’m just scared” YunHo then nodded as he hugged JaeJoong back.

“Jae please tell me, what’s bothering you, what happened back there? Why are you scared?” JaeJoong shooked his head as he stared at the place where he saw the guy, his eyes roamed the place but he saw no one. He then buried his face on YunHo’s shoulder.

“I got scared of my own reflection that’s all” YunHo then loosened the hug and stared at JaeJoong.

“what? I don’t understand you” JaeJoong then smiled.

“you see, the light’s on the bathroom flickered again while I was washing my hands and I remember about the conversation of the two girls at the cafeteria, so I got surprised at my own reflection on the mirror that’s all” YunHo continued staring at JaeJoong.

“why do I felt like your lying to me Jae, can’t you trust me? But is doppelganger really true?”said YunHo to himself. YunHo then sighed and turned his back, JaeJoong on the other hand confusedly tapped YunHo’s back.

“get on my back, I’ll carry you to the nurses office” said YunHo as he motioned JaeJoong to get on his back.

“you don’t have to carry me, I can still walk, just help me stand”

“don’t be stubborn Jae, come on, look at your ankle” JaeJoong then stared at his ankle.

“now get on my back, unless you want me to carry you bridal style” JaeJoong then hurriedly moved towards YunHo’s back, he then placed his arms around YunHo’s neck and YunHo slowly stood up and piggy back JaeJoong towards the direction of the nurses office.

“Jae, when you felt like telling me what happened earlier, do tell me ne? You know you can trust me, remember that I’m always here for you, your Jung Prince YunHo” JaeJoong then nodded and smiled.

 

 

Meanwhile…

“hurry and get YunHo hyung ne Min?” ChangMin then nodded as JunSu and YooChun walked through the school campus looking for JaeJoong.

“aish, where could Jae hyung be? I’m gonna be late for my soccer match” said JunSu with a sad tone.

“Su you can just go ahead and we’ll go there as soon as I find Jae hyung, you don’t want to be late for your match right?” continued YooChun in which JunSu nodded.

“thanks Chun, hurry and find Jae hyung ne? you know you guys are my inspiration” YooChun then nodded and JunSu run towards the direction of his locker. While YooChun continued looking for JaeJoong, while calling JaeJoong’s phone at the same time.

“there all done” cheered JunSu as he took his bag and run towards the direction of his car, as he was about to went out he saw JaeJoong walking towards the direction of the library. JunSu then smiled and run after JaeJoong.

“HYUNG!!! JAE HYUNG!!!” yelled JunSu but JaeJoong didn’t turn back. JunSu stopped running and yelled again but JaeJoong didn’t looked back.

“that’s odd, why was hyung ignoring me?” JunSu then pouts and run towards the library. Once he entered the library he searched for JaeJoong but he didn’t find JaeJoong, he then approached the librarian.

“Hi Mrs. Go, did Jae hyung left already?” Mrs. Go stared confused at JunSu.

“you mean JaeJoong? Kim JaeJoong?” JunSu then smilingly nod

“Nope, and he didn’t go here, are sure you saw JaeJoong came here?” JunSu then slowly nod.

“I’m sorry JunSu but I really didn’t see him, come here, if he did, I would know right?” JunSu then bowed.

“Sorry for the trouble Mrs. Go, I guess I was wrong, I’ll be going now” said JunSu as he  bowed again and left the library confused and thinking.

“But I saw him walking to this direction” continued the confused JunSu.

“SU!!!” JunSu then woked up from his trance when he saw his hyung’s and ChangMin running towards his direction.

“I thought you left already what are you still doing here? You’re gonna be late su” said JaeJoong with a worried tone. JunSu then pointed his hand at JaeJoong’s confused face.

“hyung how?.....where?.... eh?” said JunSu as no words come out from his mouth from confusion.

“what’s wrong JunSu hyung?” asked the worried ChangMin. JunSu then sighed.

“where did you go Jae hyung?” asked JunSu as he stared at JaeJoong.

“ow, I’m at the clinic, I sprained my ankle, YunHo brought me there” JunSu’s eyes became wide

“are you sure? I mean seriously?” JaeJoong then nodded in confusion.

“as much as I remember I was in the clinic, YunHo called Min, Chun and your cell phone to tell you guys that we’re in the clinic, but you’re the only one who didn’t answer and YooChun said you went ahead so our thought’s where to hurry to your soccer match but we found you here” said JaeJoong.

“but you… i… but.. aish this is so confusing” said JunSu as he touched JaeJoong’s face in which the rest stared confused at JunSu.

“Are you the real Jae hyung?” the rest then became shocked at what JunSu said.

“what do you mean?” asked the curious YunHo.

“you see I saw you, **points at JaeJoong** walking towards the library but how can you be?, I mean with them too?….i mean here, there??..”said the confused JunSu.

“you…you saw me walked towards the library?” asked the shocked JaeJoong. JunSu then nod, while the rest where confused.

“I think I know this, don’t tell me this is the story that’s been spreading in our campus?” said ChangMin in which the rest seems to get what ChangMin meant.

“doppelganger?” continued YooChun that added senses to the rest, which left JaeJoong to be scared again. 

 

YunHo whom noticed it, held’s JaeJoong’s hand, and pulled JaeJoong near him.

“that’s enough Su, there’s no such thing as doppelganger” said YunHo as he started walking away with JaeJoong.

“but hyung, haven’t you heard about the stories of different student’s here about doppelganger?” said ChangMin in which YunHo walked back to them.

“it’s a folk tale, an imagination of scared people who wants to scare other’s” continued YunHo.

"but hyung, even genius people believes in doppelganger” continued YooChun.

“and you have to believe them? Genius people aren’t perfect, everything they say doesn’t mean it’s true or the right thing to believe. Take earthquake for example, they failed numerous times about earthquakes gonna happen on this day, but did it happen? no, so let’s stop this cause this is ridiculous. How can you guys believe this folks tale?, the only thing I believe is God, his the only one that is true aside from us people, now come on your gonna be late Su” said YunHo as started walking away again.

“but hyung, i saw it with my own two eyes” continued JunSu, YunHo on the other hand stopped walking.

“your hallucinating Su, your thoughts where occupied of looking for Jae that’s why you see thing’s, like seeing Jae, now come on” continued YunHo as he continued walking.

“but hyung, im not hallucinating” said JunSu as he followed YunHo in which YunHo stopped walking, he then turned his back and looked at JunSu.

“yes you are, it happen’s to a lot of people, now enough of this. Doppelganger is not true, okay and enough with your but’s or I’ll kick your , now come on, you gonna be late” said YunHo as he continued walking followed by ChangMin and YooChun who patted JunSu’s shoulder.

“I think hyung’s right, let’s go” continued YooChun.

“but..”

“enough with the but’s Su, and get your duck here, unless you don't want to attend your soccer match” continued YunHo.

“but I saw it, im not hallucinating”

“JUNSU!!!” JunSu then pouts while murmuring about him seeing it and not hallucinating. He then run towards the rest.

“WAIT FOR ME!!” yelled JunSu.

Unknown to them a figure was following them.

To Be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? hope you guys liked it, mianhae if it wasn't that good, i'm kind of a little sad at the moment, can i ask a favor? please pray for my friend's health, please? thank you in advance and God Bless you all. Anyways thank you so much to my new subscriber's, subscriber's, reader's and silent reader's your my inspiration to this anyways love love you all and please leave a comment ne? so i can be more motivated hehehehe thank you so much again ^-^

 

@sharlmawati hi there thank you so much for the comment and for reading, hope you like my new update ^-^

@Haebaragiclouds hi sis ne I finally updated hehehehe, btw thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update, hehehe I understand how you mean, let’s find out if Jae umma will die ^-^

@YeonKi3YunJ hi sis, ne btw hope you like my new update and thank you so much for reading ^-^, ne it’s true but we’ll see if Jae umma will die, mianhae I can’t reveal it yet, btw ne YJ’s still not a couple here

@imasein Jae saw his other self…. Anyways thank you so much for reading and for the comment, hope you like my new update ^-^

@kuroganegirl hi sis ne, Jae doesn’t talk much here but he loves to scream lol XD I’m glad you like the bathroom scene, btw thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@reiichun hi there, waaah so happy to hear that it’s creepy, hehehehe anyways hope  you like my new update and thank you so much for reading ^-^

@ararechan hi there wow im glad you like this kind of story, glad to hear it, btw this is my first time to write this kind of story, hope you continue to read till the end, ^-^ thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^-^

@Lacie56 hi sis, so happy to hear the word creepy and scared yay, hehehehe im glad you love it, thank you sis, btw thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^