Doppelganger?

Run JaeJoong Run!!! --Hiatus

Hi everyone this is my update, super duper mianhae for my super late update, btw i decided to make this into mini chappy since i got another idea for this story, anyways hope you guys will like it(finger's crossed), Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First off, What is a Doppelganger?

In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger is a paranormal double of a living person, typically representing evil or misfortune. In modern vernacular, the word has come to refer to any double or look-alike of a person.

The word also is used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death.

credit's to wiki..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that you know let's start the story......

 

Another day has started at DongBangUniversity, 3 cars and 2 motorcycles entered the school campus, they then parked at their own parking space…

YooChun’s car “Ferrari 458 Spider” (my dream car ^-^)

 

 

JunSu’s car “Maserati Gran Turismo”

 

JaeJoong’s car “Lamborghini Murcielago SV” 

 

 

YunHo’s motorcycle “Ducati 848evo6”

 

ChangMin’s motorcycle “MV Agusta F3”

 

 

 A minute later they where surrounded by their fan girls, whom are cheering and squealing. YunHo took off his helmet, and gave his powerful smiles that caused some girls to faint, next was YooChun who took his bag and winked at the girls that caused them to be hypnotized, next was ChangMin who took off his shades and smirked that cause the girls to squeal, next was JunSu who gave them his angelic pose that caused the girl’s to run towards him in which he run behind YooChun, and lastly JaeJoong who only walked towards the four caused a loud squeals.

“Let’s go, my ear’s are hurting” said JaeJoong in which the four nodded and they started walking. As they walk the scream’s get louder and louder, some where throwing roses, and some where taking their pictures.

“Don’t this girl’s get tired of this? I mean I couldn’t date a girl whom I like cause I’m afraid of what they’ll do to her” said YunHo as they head towards their locker room. JaeJoong just stared a little at YunHo then back to where they are walking.

“your right hyung, I’m kinda tired of this, I couldn’t eat in peace” continued ChangMin.

“I couldn’t attend our class on time, cause girl’s kept asking me out, that was eating all my time before I get to my classroom” added YooChun

“Well I like this, cause all my soccer matches, was crowded with my fans” smiled JunSu.

JaeJoong didn’t say anything and tooked his thing’s from his locker and started walking towards their class room

“wonder what Jae hyung thinks about our fan girls? I mean we never hear any word from him, only when his irritated and when we ask him question’s” said ChangMin as they stared at the retreating figure of JaeJoong.

“well I think he doesn’t like this too, we all know that he doesn’t like to talk and he wants a peaceful school life” said YunHo as he patted ChangMin’s shoulder and followed JaeJoong.

“but Jae Hyung’s only irritated to the girl’s that where asking YunHo hyung out” said ChangMin.

“yeah I notice that too, I mean he never was irritated to the girls that where asking, him, me, you and Chun out, and when his talking it was all about YunHo hyung, im kinda jealous cause it looks like he only cares about YunHo hyung”said JunSu as he frown.

“guys your thinking too much, he cares about all of us, come on we have to hurry or we’ll be late” said YooChun as he started walking in which the two followed.

“see you later hyung’s” said ChangMin as he head towards his classroom in which the two nodded.

As they enter their classroom’s, they where welcome with squeals from their classmates.

 

 Meanwhile at YunJae’s class…

YunJae where still sorounded by their fangirl’s and kept asking them out. YunHo would just shyly smile.

“I’m sorry but I can’t, I have other thing’s to do after school, I’m really sorry hope you understand” was what YunHo kept saying. While JaeJoong doesn’t respond to anyone, but kept staring at YunHo.

A minute later when their teacher entered their classroom, their fan girl’s hurriedly run towards their sits. That always gives YunJae a sign of relief. YunHo then smiled at JaeJoong, which caused JaeJoong to looked away. YunHo on the other hand frowned, he was clueless as to why JaeJoong always do that to him, even when he wants to talk to JaeJoong, JaeJoong would sometimes avoid him or say he couldn’t talk cause he has to do something. YunHo then sadly looked at his teacher.

**Jae are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?** asked YunHo to himself.

**aish, why can’t I act like old times, wonder what YunHo thinks? Mianhae YunHo I just couldn’t face you, cause every time you talk and smile my heart wants to jump from my chest and I couldn’t think straight** said JaeJoong to himself as he look outside the window.

As JaeJoong enjoys the clouds, his eyes moved down the school campus, as his eyes roams he saw something, that caused him to forgot to breath. He saw someone who looks exactly like him walking towards the principal’s office. He was then woke up from his trance when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he slowly move his head to face the one who tapped him only to froze, cause YunHo’s face was inches away from him, they then stared at each other. With their heart’s pounding like a drum, JaeJoong then blinked and gulped.

**aurgh, what am I suppose to do, its like YunHo has powers, I couldn’t talk nor move** said JaeJoong to himself

YunHo then cleared his throat“Jae are you alrigth?” asked the worried YunHo in which JaeJoong slowly nod with his eyes still fixed with YunHo.

**what is this feeling? Everytime I stare at Jae I became like this**asked YunHo to himself with his eye still fixed with JaeJoong

“Hyung’s let’s…” YooSuMin stopped from their tracks as they stared at their two hyung’s whom looks like their about to kiss. JaeJoong then moved his head and faced YooSuMin shocked, he hurriedly stood up and tooked his thing’s.

“Let’s eat” with that he went outside, leaving a confused YunHo whom still staring at the now empty chair.

“What happened hyung?” asked YooChun, YunHo then shooked his head and took his thing’s.

“I don’t know” said YunHo as he walk towards his three dongsaeng. The three then stared at each other with confused look.

“let’s go to the cafeteria” said YunHo in which the three nodded and they started walking towards the cafeteria.

  

 

Meanwhile at the cafeteria…

While JaeJoong was busy staring at his sandwich he heard two girl’s talking about the mysterious thing’s happening at their school, he then rised his head and lean a little to hear clearly what they where talking.

“ow yeah I remember that, it happened to my friend too, she said that she saw me this morning at the restroom, she kept calling my name but she said I kept ignoring her and continued walking away, so when she spotted me on the library, she kept asking me why I kept ignoring her, wherein all this time I weren’t in the restroom but in our classroom, she then told me about the mysteries that are happening at our school”

“yeah our school has lots of scary stories, especially at night, I think the thing that happened to your friend is called doppelganger, you my mom says that when you saw your other self it’s a bad omen stating that you will die, and on some part when your friend saw your other self it means your in danger something like that though at first I don’t believe but now and with the recent happening’s I think I believe, you better be careful sis and I really wish to never see my other self, I don’t want to die”

After the girl’s left JaeJoong stared at his sandwich again and thinked of the recent conversation of the two girl’s and also what he saw this morning. He then shooked his head.

“Jae what’s wrong?” JaeJoong then woked up from his trance and looked at YunHo’s worried face, he then smiled and shooked his head. YunHo then sat beside him.

“are you sure?” JaeJoong then nodded. A minute later YooSuMin sat and the three talked leaving a quiet YunJae, with Jae still thinking about the two girl’s conversation and YunHo staring worriedly at Jae. YooSuMin noticed this and stopped from their conversation, they stared worriedly at their hyung’s and JunSu breaked the silence.

“hyung’s what’s the matter?” JaeJoong then sighed and told them about the two girl’s conversation.

“ne, I heard about that too, though I don’t believe those kind of thing’s, don’t believe that hyung, it’s just some folk stories” said ChangMin as he took a bite from his burger

“I agree with Min, don’t think too much Jae, we’re in the new generation now” continued YunHo as he pats JaeJoong’s shoulder. In which YooSu nodded. JaeJoong then smiled at them.

“you guys are right, I shouldn’t think that” with that they continued eating with JaeJoong still thinking of what he saw this morning.

After their lunch JaeJoong excused himself to the bathroom. JaeJoong then went to the water sink and washed his hand. After washing his hand he then looked at the mirror to be shocked, there he saw at his back a person who looks just like him, but the person was looking down, he then breaths in and out and closed his eyes, he then hurriedly turned his back to face no-one, he then carefully turned his back to the mirror and saw no-one at his back, he then closed his eyes again and calms himself. He shockedly opened his eyes when he felt a light tap on his shoulder, he then hurriedly turned his back..

“AHHHHHHHH!!!”

To Be Continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope i did great with this one, i'm so excited with the next chappy, hehehe curious much to what Jae saw? stay tune ne? anyways thank you so much to my subscriber's love love you all ^-^ and also mianhae for the long wait... please leave a comment ne? thank you all ^-^