Final Chapter 5: Jonghyun

SHINee's Obsessions!!!!!

Hey everyone how's it going so this is finally the final chapter of SHINee's Obsessions and i hope that you have had a good time reading this story and you had a good time reading it. I, yuki_chicken, will hereby promise to you, the readers, that i will come out with its sequels very soon. I hope that you will be excited for that so stay tuned for that and really I appreciate you guys a lot for being paitent with me when I took so darn long to write and complete the story as well as its chapters so again thank you KANSHAMINDA!!!!!!! see you guys soon ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING VERY SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SO SHORT ITS NOT EVEN THAT FUNNY

SORRY


 Hey everyone~ How are you and how's your day??? So far my day day is going great and I myself is doing good. Well you are probably wondering who I am right? Well imma tell you who I am. *ahem* my name is Kim Jonghyun and I am apart of SHINee. We are a very wonderful band and we just recently came out with our 5th album called "Sherlock". Well to not make you guys bored and sad but my obsession (sort of) is girls. I love girls so much. Well that is all you have to know. Sorry my story was so short everyone. Well bye.

"Hey guys get over here we need to say bye"

"Okay"

"Hey Jonghyun-hyung that was a really short story"

"Hey my favorite thing is more simpler than you guys so naturally it would be so short"

"Well whatever"

"Hey hyungs we're supposed to be saying a good-bye not fighting"

"Sorry Taeminnie"

"Okay guys on the count of three"

"Ready"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Annyeonghaseyo we hope that you guys had fun reading our story of our most favorite things"


Well everyone that's it. I hope that you enjoyed reading "The SHINee's Obsessions". Please check out my other stories. I am very sincerely sorry that Jonghyun's story was so incredibly short.

THE NECKLACE

SUPER JUNIOR BIRTHDAYS

WELCOME TO THE WORLD

well until next time good-bye everyone