Chapter 3: Minho

SHINee's Obsessions!!!!!

Hey everyone i am back with the rd chapter of SHINee Obsessions and it will take me a little bit longer to finish this because i am still trying to figure out their obsessions here but anyway here is Minho's story and just a tiny bit of warning it will be short


Hello everyone my name is Choi Minho and I am apart of a band called SHINee. I have a tiny bit of an obsession with winning. For some unknown reason every time that I try to do something I always have to win. I guess its because when you win you have this most amazing feeling going through your body. I will tell you the story of the first time that I won something; a competition. I was in elementary school and at the time I was playing basketall for the school's team and we were down 2 points and all I needed to do was score the winning basket and we would win the game. So I was running but I was beyond exhausted but I still kept on going. There was a feeling that was going through the course of my veins and giving me the strength that I needed to score that last shot. So I ran towards the basket and made that shot with two seconds seconds in the clock left I took that shot even though I was five feet away from the basket. The crowd was on the edge of their seats and I was on the tips of my toes and when I saw.the ball go into the basket and the buzzer went off, I knew that we had won the match. At first it was very silent but then the crowd started to get wild and scream for our victory. We had done it, we had won the game and it was thanks to that burst of energy that I suddenly had.and it was amazing and I still remember that story as if it had happened just yesterday. So that was the time that I first won a competition and got my obsession for winning. From that time on, the only thing that I could ever focus on was winning. That is also how I also got my competitive streak I guess. Well I hope that you have enjoyed my  story and I hope that you will enjoy the rest of the members stories. Well until next time bye.


Wow I finally got done with Minho's chapter. Well that's 3 members down and two to go and if you have kept up with the story then you would know that JongKey is last. You will have to try and guess to see who is next. Well until then see yah