Chapter 2: Taemin

SHINee's Obsessions!!!!!

Hi everyone sorry I didn't update in like forever it has been rather difficult because I still don't know what Minho, Jonghyun, or Key's favorite thing is so it will take me awhile to update this story while I look for it. Well putting that aside here is chapter 2 which is little baby Taemin yea. Oh and also I have some incredibly great news to tell you all by the looks of it, it looks like my stories are becoming a huge success even though this is in fact my first time writing haha.Well enough of my nonsense now.

So without any further delay here is chapter 2.......................


        HELLO EVERYONE I'm so super duper excited because its finally my turn to tell my story of how I first fell in love with my banana milk and why I love banana milk, but first a very tiny introduction right.

        First off my name is Taemin but I bet you already knew that. I'm 18-years-old. My birthday is July 18, 1993. I am the Main Dancer for a boyband named SHINee and its really super cool because I'm such a good dancer as everyone tells me. I am also the maknae of SHINee. Technically everyone treats me like a kid and calls me cute especially my band mate Key he treats me like his son. When Key treats me like his son I call him umma and I also call my other band mate Jonghyun appa. I also like to call my other band mates Onew and Minho hyungs because I don't know what to call them. I asked if I could call them appa too but they said it would be better if called them hyungs so I do. Even though I'm 18 my band mates say that their gonna protect me and keep me safe heehee they were keeping it a secret from me but I ended up finding it out from Onew-hyung because he talks in his sleep and that's  really funny because most of the time he's talking about chicken. Well I say that was a very good introduction even if I do say so myself.

       My most favorite thing in the world to me is my banana milk. It has such a heavenly aroma to it and the taste is so heavenly it would make you go bananas for it. My parents say that I love banana milk because I was born in the year of the monkey. And we all know how much monkeys love their bananas. When i first got my hands on that banana milk I had craved for more and I only wanted banana milk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner but my umma and appa said that even though milk is good for me too much of it will make me short.(a/n: I kind of just made that up I actually don't know what happens if you drink too much of it). Even though I am small for most boys my age I don't care as long as I have my beloved banana milk.

        I first fell in love with banana milk when I was a little child and it was lunch time so my first grade class and I went to go eat lunch and we had our first banana milk ah I remember that day as if it happened just yesterday.


   *flashback* [no one's POV]

   *At happy town day-care 12:30 lunch time* (again i made this up because I am just too lazy to look up any names, but if it is real then wow yay me =:3 )

    "Ok class it's time for lunch"
"Yay!!!!!!! I love lunch time it's my favorite part of the day besides art and crafts and nap time" happily screamed a 5-year-old Taemin.
"Heehee I'm glad its your favorite time of the day Taemin-ah... Ok class today you all will be trying something very new to you all. Now some of you already know what it is because you have it at home and that's very good for you, but there are some of you who will be trying this for the first time and that's all right if you like it or not. If you do find it interesting then that is very good for you"
Taemin then raised his hand "umm teacher"
"Yes what it is Taemin-ah"
"What are we gonna try and how do we know if we like it or not"
"Well Taemin-ah you all are going to try a drink called banana milk and the only way to see if you like it or not is to drink it and see if you enjoy it or not"
"Oh well ok then" Taemin said

       Taemin then turned around to look at all of his classmates and to his surprise they all had the same looks on their faces as he did that of scared and nervousness.Taemin and his classmates then took their seats at the table where the banana milk was patiently waiting for them. The children were very scared because this new drink that their teacher said they were gonna like was never seen by anyone before nor had they tasted it. The class was gonna start to cry when suddenly they heard a:

       "Yummy this is so good I love it, it tastes just like heaven"

       The class all turned to see Taemin sitting there with a big goofy smile on his face, they all stared at him for a few seconds before looking at their own bottles of banana milk then all at once the children took a sip of their banana milk and instantly fell in love with it then the teacher heard all of the children scream with joy and said:

       "Yummy this is so delicious we love banana milk and we will love it for the rest of our lives"

       From that day on the kids of the happy town daycare drank banana milk with the love and appreciation for the drink and promised to cherish it with all their hearts.


       So that is how I, Taemin, the maknae of SHINee fell in love with banana milk and is still drinking it till this very day with the same love and passion I had when I first drank that delicious drink. Well I hope that you enjoyed my story of how I first fell in love with my banana milk until next time I love you all Bye-Bye.


        Well I finally got this chapter done and it might take me awhile again because I still need to know what Key, Minho, and Jonghyun are obsessed with please leave a comment to how you feel about this story. Also I would also really appreciate it if you guys would help with telling me what the other 3 members are obsessed with thank you and again I am really sorry for the late update. I will try to update Onew's Chicken Love as  soon as I can thank you.