Chapter 4: Key

SHINee's Obsessions!!!!!

Hey everyone so here is the next chapter of the story SHINee's Obsessions. So today's victim *ahem* member is *drum roll* KIM KIBUM or KEY. Today we will learn aout Key's obsession with fashion and what lead up to it. Tomorrow or the day after (but most likely tomorrow) will be the last and final chapter. That chapter will hold the one and only PUPPYSAURUS KIM JONGHYUN so look forward to that. Now on with the story.


Do I really need to tell you who I am???? Well since you guys do wanna know who I am. My name is Kim Kibum or Key. I would really appreciate it if you people would call me Key though, since Kibum is also the name of one of the Super Junior hyungs. I am SHINee's umma. Meaning I take care of them. I cook, clean, and watch over them as well as their health. Well skipping all of the introductions, I will now tell you what my most favorite thing in the world is and it is fashion. It all started when I was in junior high school. I was an eigth-grader at the time.  At the time, I didnt care so much about the looks. I got into it one day when we had a fashion show. Usually it would be a day when the girls would show off what kind of clothes they would wear to *ahem* make them look more attractive. The guys would participate too. To show-off the it style of the day and that the boys would want to wear. I always went just to see if it was worth watching. Then I saw it the most awesome outfit on a guy. He wore a pair of black,shiny skinny jeans, a blue v-neck shirt that said "i am the best" on the front in big bolded letters, and a pair of black and blue high tops. In that moment, I felt as if the world had stopped spinning. Everything around me was going in slow motion. It felt as if only me and the guy wearing those awesome clothes were the only ones present in the entire universe. That day had changed my life and since then, I feel in love with my looks and that is also how I became a diva I guess (also dont tell anyone about this but on my defense I think that Heechul-hyung is more of a diva them me........). Well I hope that you enjoyed the story of the wonder awesome ALMIGHTY DIVA KEY. Well until next time Annyeong.


Well everyone this took me all day to think of this so here you go and im sorry if its incredibly bad. Im a bit lost without my co-author. Plus right now im getting over some tradgedy. Well the next chapter will be the last chapter so look forward to that...........:) Annyeong

yuki_chicken