Chapter 1: Onew

SHINee's Obsessions!!!!!

Hi everyone I'm so sorry for the late update but again there was something wrong with the internet on my computer for the last couple of days but not to worry I'm here and writing this story. So basically this story is all about the members of SHINee and what their favorite thing is and why they love it so just a friendly little warning it will be short and it may take me a while because i only know 2 of the 5 members obsession so please be patient. Without anymore talking here is chapter 1.


Hi my name is Onew and this my story.

Well actually first of all before I get into the story I should tell you a little bit about myself shouldn't I. You might actually know a lot about me but too bad imma tell you anyway.

My name is Lee Jinki but people call me Onew. I was born December 14, 1989 so that makes me 22 years old. I am the leader of the boy band group called SHINee. SHINee is apart of the music company SM Entertainment. Besides me there are 4 other people that are apart of SHINee and their names are Taemin, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun. SHINee sings a lot of different types of music like: pop, dance pop, and contemporary r&b. We do a lot of fun things together and we love each other a lot, but mostly we like to baby Taemin around because he is so cute like seriously you would have to be brain dead to not tell if Taemin was cute or not. We are friends with a lot of the other bands in the other industries like: Super Junior or SUJU, Big Bang, DBSK, Boyfriend, Beast, BoA, fx, Girls' Generation, EXO, TVXQ and so on. The fans and even my band members have given me the nickname of Dubu, Tofu, or bunny. I got bunny because sometimes might get a little confused and act like a little lost bunny so thats how I got stuck with that name. I got Dubu and Tofu because I act and feel like Tofu which is soft.

As you all may know that my favorite thing ever in the world is CHICKEN and I am going to tell you why.

The reason why I love chicken is because of its heavenly goodness and it delicious flavor and the aroma, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Chicken is the best thing that you would ever eat in your whole entire life. I know that for me it was the best thing that I had ever tasted in my whole life. I remember it like it was yesterday I walked into that chicken place with my friends and ordered that bucket of chicken I instantly fell in love with it. So ever since that day I have been in love with chicken. I would so love to have chicken for everyone of my meals but I don't think Key would let me and that makes me sad....

BUT

When we do get to eat chicken for breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner that makes me incredibly happy and I'm there in my own little world enjoying my beloved chicken enjoying the moment and savoring the flavor yum. So to tell you all before I end my chicken fantasy if you ever have some chicken please save it for me because you know how much I love my chicken.. well bye now until next time.


  Well there you go everyone here is chapter 1. I'm sorry it took me so long to write it but really I didn't know how to make it long but this is the best I could do and I'm so sorry. Oh and also if anyone knows what Key, Minho, and Jonghyun is obsessed with I would be really appreciative if you told me so it would help wit the story a lot and again thank you and I'm sorry.

Please do leave a comment if you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns.