Leggo House

Don't Cry.

They walked to his dorm in awkward silence, each keeping atleast a few feet of distance from the other. Even though Jinwoon had assured Jiyeon that he would sleep on the floor, it didn't do much to lessen the awkward atmosphere.

Though, Jinwoon thought him keeping his distance from her was the best thing to do. Seeing as he couldn't exactly keep his eyes off exposed  - thighs.

"So," Jiyeon's voice snaps Jinwoon out of his staring "where exactly is your room?"

"Oh. Eh, right around this corner here." 

"Ah."

The wave of awkward silence falls back over them as they reach Jinwoon's room. 

"We're here." He announces & begins digging through his pockets for his keys.

"It was kind of a good thing you were out this late. Though, it's not exactly..." She pauses for a minute, like she's searching for the right words. "Eh, nevermind. Gomawo, Jinwoon - ah."

Jinwoon smiles lightly & nods at her in a way to say You're welcome. He then opens the door with the keys he just retrieved from his pocket.

"Be careful not to make too much noise, my roommates are asleep right now."

"Hmm." Jiyeon nods & begins to silently walk into the room. 

Jinwoon finds himself impressed at how stealthily she moves. 

"Which one's your bed?" she whisper's across the room.

"That one." he points to the only empty bed in the room.

"Hm." Jiyeon nods, silently walks over to the empty bed & sits on top of it, all the while holding her nightshirt down in an attempt to cover herself.

Jinwoon's eyes find themselves on her exposed thighs once again, but he quickly draws them away & moves over to his closet instead. He grabs the largest shirt of his he can find & the tightest pair of pants he can find.

"Here." He says holding out the clothes to Jiyeon. "It'll atleast help you cover up, though you might have to adjust the pants a bit."

She stares at him for a while & then slowly accepts the clothes. 

"Um. I'm gonna need to change."

"Oh. Yeah. Um, I'll just turn around then."

"Wouldn't it be better if you just went outside?" 

"I was just going to stay here incase those two wake up." 

"Ah, okay. Well, turn around then. And make sure you don't look or I'll hurt you."

Jinwoon chuckles a but, happy to have Jiyeon's usual snarkiness back.

"Why is it that you were out this late with just that on, though?" He askes with his back turned to her.

Jiyeon pauses, her night shirt halfway off. She remembers the dream and instantly feels sick, the dream unnerved her greatly, because she really didn't want to forget ahjussi. And she wouldn't want him to think she was forgetting him either, wherever he was.

Jiyeon swallows to sink the lump she feels in .

"Nightmare. I had a nightmare, so I went for a walk."

More like I ran out in a haze & then tripped over a rock, a damn rock. She thinks to herself.

"Hm. So, you always go out in barely anything & lay on the floor everytime you have a nightmare?"

Jiyeon sneers slightly at Jinwoon's sarcasm & throws her shirt, that's now off, at Jinwoon's head as a form of punishment. Jinwoon, not expecting a shirt thrown at his head, immediately turns around and finds himself staring at a half Jiyeon.

They both stand there frozen, Jiyeon's eyes wide in horror & her hands, being slow reactants, at her sides ; allowing Jinwoon a full view. But Jinwoon's not focused on her suprisingly frilly underwear. He's instead focused on the many scars and bruises that align her torso & a bit of her upper thigh. Most of them are basically faded but still pretty bad. The scars are brutal & the bruises are spread about in ugly blotches around her skin.

Jiyeon doesn't know why, but she doesn't react. She just stands there & lets him stare, though for some reason, she finds herself a bit shy under his gaze. 

Jinwoon begins walking towards Jiyeon & she instinctively begins to back up. 

"Stop. I'm not going to do anything to you."

Against her better judgement, Jiyeon stops. Jinwoon picks up the shirt that he'd given to her just a moment ago and walks over to her.

"Put your hands up, like this." He tells her and then demonstrates the motion.

Jiyeon raises her hands, along with her eyebrow.

Jinwoon proceeds to put the shirt over her & then adjusts it once he's fully gotten it on her.

"There." He says and begins to walk over to the couch he'll be sleeping on.

"Don't you want to know?" Jiyeon askes.

Jinwoon stops walking & turns back to her.

"Know what?"

"About these?" Jiyeon lifts up the side of the shirt. "About these scars?"

Jinwoon nods.

"I want to know. But only if you want to tell me."

Jiyeon swallows, and then nods.

"I'll tell you."