I'll mend you.

Don't Cry.

"My father was shot & killed in front of me when I was seven, by a gun man I couldn't identify."

Jiyeon looks to Jinwoon to see what facial expression he's wearing. She's suprised & thankful to find his face blank.

"I stayed in his study with him as he died, even a bit after. I cried so hard that I passed out and when I woke up I was lying on a couch in an apartment I'd never been in before. That was when I met ahjussi. He walked into the room and said ah, you're awake. Then he offered me rayum with eggs."

Jiyeon paused and Jinwoon noticed that there was a slight smile on the corner of her lips.

"From then on, I lived with ahjussi. We moved around a lot because he was a bounty hunter, so I never really got to go to school. But ahjussi made up for that, he taught me himself, daily. He also trained me physically because the bounty hunter business is pretty dangerous. We lived well, had fun & caught bad guys, life was good. Up until last year."

Jinwoon notices Jiyeon's smile fade into an angry sneer.

"There was this guy we had to bring in and the reward on him was huge, but ahjussi didn't want to do it, so even though it was a large sum of money, I let it go. But one day while in a store, I saw him. So I stupidily followed him out & trailed him. It was the stupidest decision I'd ever made, about anything."

Jiyeon stands from the bed and begins pacing back & forth. 

"He figured me out pretty fast, knew he was being followed. I got caught and got dragged back to his warehouse which was in some sort of dock. He then -"

Jiyeon stops mid pace and looks down. Her hands grabbing at the sides of her shirt and her teeth holding on to her lips.

"He then told me that ahjussi was the one who killed my father. My ahjussi was the one I'd been seeking revenge against for all of my childhood."

Jinwoon hears sniffles coming from Jiyeon.

"It honestly tore me apart. And when ahjussi came to rescue me that night, I pointed a gun at him and confronted him. I wanted to shoot him, so badly, I wanted to take revenge. For my appa. But I couldn't. So I fired instead at the person who'd told me all of this and destroyed the lie of a life I was living, his henchmen didn't take too well with that. I was beaten severly and dropped off at some street corner. Even though I was practically dying, I was more worried about ahjussi than I was myself."

Sounds from tears dropping on the floor can be heard by Jinwoon.

"Luckily though, as I was blindly stumbling through the streets, a kind stranger helped me out. Eun Jung - ah, she's the reason I'm here, by the way. She took me to the hospital and demanded that I immiediately be helped. I left the hospital in a wheelchair two months later due to a temporary broken leg. I'd had a broken rib and a broken arm, a lot of things were broken and fractured. And my face was extremely scarred. After leaving the hospital I stayed with Eun Jung - ah, because I wasn't ready to go back to ahjussi, I didn't know what I felt about the part he'd played in my father's death. After I got better & was no longer wheel chair bound, I started going out with Eun Jung, going to clubs and swiping money from unsuspecting men. Then one night, after one of our swiping sessions, we decided to stop at a random rayum stand, and there was my ahjussi."

"I was wearing a disguise that day luckily, due to Eun Jung - ah and I returning to a club we'd lifted in before. Ahjussi didn't recognize me, luckily. I started going to that rayum stand a lot, in disguise. Though, I never really approached ahjussi. I just watched him from a distance, I was okay with that."

Jiyeon sits back down on the bed.

"And then one night, Eunjung and I decided to go back to a club and earn some quick money. The guys we were with had this huge bag of money, atleast we thought so at first, so we swiped it and ran off. But later on when we checked the bag, there wasn't really any money in it, just lots & lots of stuffed animals. When we checked, we found that the stuffed animals were full of drugs, different types. We'd stolen from a drug lord."

Jiyeon begins fumbling with her hands.

"We planned to have a meet up with the drug lords and return his things to him. Eunjung went but she was kidnapped instead. I decided to save her. But before I did, I went to ahjussi's in disguise and said somewhat of a goodbye and then went off to rescue Eunjung. Things didn't go too well from there. I ended up being captured, the drug boss turned out to be the one guy who ruined everything in the first place, that damn bounty that I wish I'd never gone after. He was pretty mad at me for shooting him last time and fully took out his anger on me. I don't remember much of it because I was out cold most of the time, but I remember ahjussi coming there, to save me."

Jiyeon pauses and closes her eyes, as if to block out something. 

"It's okay. You don't have to go on if you don't want to." Jinwoon says, not wanting her to put herself through more emotional pain.

"He shouldn't have come to save me," Jiyeon says softly with her eyes still closed "he should have saved himself instead."

"But then you'd be dead."

"Atleast he'd still be alive."

"What's the point of him being alive if you're not? You wouldn't be able to see him or enjoy the fact that he's there, and he wouldn't be able to see you. Would you have wanted him to suffer through your death? To regret that he wasn't able to save you?"

"I just want him to still be alive!"

Sobs begin to escape Jiyeon.

"I just want him to still be alive." Jiyeon replies, softer, with tears now streaming down her face.

Jinwoon, not knowing what else to do, takes a seat beside her on the bed and puts his arm around her shoulder. He lightly pushes her head onto his chest and lets her cry, soothing her as she does.