5

Don't Cry.

Unexpectedly, Jiyeon bursts into a fit of laughter. She doesn't know why and even thinks it's a little unusual, seeing as her normal reaction would be anger, maybe it's the look on Jiwoon's face or maybe it's just the situation itself. It's so very different for her. To be in this place, in this uniform, in this cafeteria surrounded by other students. She feels something, she feels happy.

"Aish, you've broken her with your ridiculous suggestion" Jinwoon, who's finally composed himself, says to In Guk.

"Y-Yah, Jiyeon-ah?" In Guk calls to a still laughing Jiyeon nervously.

Jiyeon finally stops laughing and faces the two with a smile.

"I like you," She says pointing to In Guk.

Jinwoon again chokes on his drink.

"and you. I like the two of you. Let's all three be friends, ne?"

Both Jinwoon and In Guk stare at her confused, their jaws dropped and eyes wide.

"This is going to be a beautiful friendship." She says with a wide smile.

-

Jinwoon can't help but feel confused. This girl that's sitting infront of him right now, laughing and asking to be friends, is so much more different from the empty girl in the alley that night. Hell, she's different than the girl from ealier today. 

"She sure is a strange one. " he thinks to himself.

"What do you say, Jinwoonie? ~ How about we both be Jiyeon-ah's friends, huh?" In Guk askes with a grin

Something about In Guk's grin makes Jinwoon scrunch up his face in annoyance, but then he turns to the smiling Jiyeon and the annoyance melts away a little.

"Mm." He answers with a nod "As long as you reimburse me for the food you just ate. And you," He says, his tone changing from gentle to harsh, pointing to In Guk "quit calling me Jinwoonie, am I your pet or something? Tsk."

"Tisk tisk, so harsh Jinwoonie." In Guk says with a mocking grin.

"Aish, you-"

Jinwoon's cut short by another burst of laughter from Jiyeon.

"Yah, what's so funny?" Jinwoon asks, turning his harsh tone on Jiyeon.

Jiyeon catches his harsh tone and stops laughing, putting on an angry pout instead. A pout that Jinwoon secretly notes is really cute.

"I was just laughing at two idiots, nothing to it."

"Aigo ~ Jiyeeeeon-ah, putting me in the same category as Jinwoonie's really insulting."

Jinwoon's scrunches up his face in annoyance again and is about to lash out at In Guk when he notices the eager look on Jiyeon's face,

"Ah, she's enjoying this huh?"

"Yah, Park Jiyeon - ah. I'm not your comic relief, aish." he says in mock anger

Jiyeon catches on to his mock anger and smiles.

"But Jinwoon-ssi," she says in a voice of mock innocence "how could I not take you as comic relief when you're so funny?" She finishes with a bat of her lashes.

Jinwoon finds his words caught in his throat and himself a bit flustered.

"Awe, look. Jinwoonie's blushing ~" In Guk says in yet another sing song tone

"M-m-mwah? Who's blushing?!" Jinwoon stutters angrily, in an attempt to cover up his obvious blush.

Jiyeon erupts into another fit of laughter as the two go back and forth, 

"I think, I'm gonna like it here." she thinks to herself.