4

Don't Cry.

"Mwah?" 

Jiyeon askes Jinwoon with an arched eyebrow and a mouth half full of food.

"I was just wondering how someone could fit so much food into such a small mouth."

Jinwoon had watched her gulp down plate after plate, including his when he'd expressed that he didn't want it, of food ever since they'd gotten the cafeteria.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asks fiercely, swallowing her mouthful of bibimbap

He hands her his unopened can of Banana milk before he replies.

"Just slow down with the food before you choke."

She stares at him in confusion, then at the bottle before giving a small nod and replying a simple "Mm."

They sit in somewhat of an awkward silence, Jiyeon paying attention only to her food and making sure not to eat too fast and Jinwoon trying to think of something to say.

"Gowamo."

Jinwoon refocuses his attention on Jiyeon. 

"For the drink, thank you."

"Thanking me for such a little thing. You're a lot different from what I thought."

Jiyeon's eyebrow raises in question.

"Different from what you thought? How?"

Jinwoon just shrugs. "It's hard to explain." he says.

"Tsk, if it's hard to explain then don't bring it up."  She says harshly, with her food unswallowed.

"Nevermind. You're exactly as I thought."

Before Jiyeon can reply, she's interrupted by someone sitting next to her.

"Annyeong ~" He says in a sing song voice "Seo In Guk imnida. Welcome to Kirin Academy.~"

"Eh?" Is the only thing she can say, seeing as she's a tad bit shocked by the closeness of this stranger.

"Yah, In Guk, don't you know it's not polite interrupt a conversation?" 

Jinwoon doesn't know why, but he's suddenly annoyed by both In Guk's presence and his closeness to Jiyeon.

"And give her some room to breathe, will you?" 

"Awe, sounds like you're jealous Jinwoonie ~" In Guk says mockingly as he throws his arm over Jiyeon's shoulder.

Jiyeon's eyes widened and she instantly turns to stare at the hand on her shoulder as if it's poison. She wasn't used to being touched so casually, not when she was with ahjussi or even when she'd gone out to clubs with Eunjung. 

"Y-Yah!" She stuttered "Get your hand off me before I break your fingers! Who do you think you are?!" 

In Guk quickly retreats his arm but instead of being frightened, he just smiles.

"Mianhe, Jiyeon-ah. What was I thinking, touching someone I have no relation with? Ah, I really am an idiot. But this is the perfect oppurtunity for us to build some relation, don't you think?" He askes with a wink.

Jinwoon nearly chokes on his drink.