YuRi and Mulan

YuRi and 10 Princess

Sorry For The Late Update


 

Fourth journey..



Prince YuRi and her wives goes on vacation to China.
 


Inside Kwon super luxury private Jet. There's 2 two bedroom with king size bed and Have their own bathrooms. A meeting room, 15 executive seats, luxury restroom, pantry and kitchen but you can't cook there, entertainment room where you can play games or watching movies, living room, and 10 seat that can be use as bed too.

They are sitting in the meeting room, Prince YuRi are glaring at Everyone but her wives, "now tell me again.. Why are you people here at this plane?!" she yell, "OUCH!" but Lady TaeYeon who's seat beside her pinch YuRi's arm.

"don't be like that YuRi" Lady TaeYeon glare at her but look back again at their guests. "what our husband said is, why are you.. My brothers-in-law and good knights come with us on our honeymoon?" she asked them nicely. Lady Sunny is busy vacuum cleaning the carpet while Lady Ga In keep eating candies and chocolate. ( FYI: TaeYeon is three weeks pregnant, Sunny is in her two weeks and Lady Ga-In just a week.)

YuRi is the oldest among her eight brothers. Well, their age only different by weeks or months. YuRi first younger brother by her father second wives is TOP, who's right now silent and only smirking at her. He's married to LeeTeuk after TaeYeon's confirm to be pregnant by YuRi. LeeTeuk maybe YuRi's brother-in-law now but he still serve her as butler sometimes and right now LeeTeuk serves them  drinks.



" just a change at environment Yul hyung. I heard that Chinese women are cute"  YuRi's second brothers, JaeJoong said.

YuRi look at him weirdly, "I thought you like man? And stop calling me hyung, call me Nunna"

"I like girls, Hyung!" JaeJoong answer her with mocking tone.

"I'm not there for girls or boys. RyeWook will kill me if I flirt around, I only want to watch ballet concert there" LeeJoon the third brothers said. He already engage with his childhood friend, Lord RyeWook.

"I'm boreeeed~ I want to play with Yul hyung again, I want to go adventure with Yul hyung too~" the last child, maknae, KyuHyun said it cutely to YuRi. He know that YuRi have a soft spot to him.

"awe.. I'm sorry maknae brother.. But my adventures is to dangerous. I don't want anything happens to you" YuRi said while keep apologizing to her maknae brother.

TaeYeon sigh, "look. The main point here is.. You people do not interrupted our honeymoon okay. You boys can do whatever you want, just leave YuRi, me, Sunny, and Ga In alone"

"but there still be bodyguards around Prince YuRi and her wives" LeeTeuk said.

Ga in still munching her candies talk, "just not in the bedroom. Like hell I'm gonna let you boys see my husband y tan body!" she glare.

LeeJoon, TOP, JaeJoong, and KyuHyun make an 'eww' faces.

Sunny stop her vacuum and grin at YuRi, "my husband y abs is yummy!" YuRi blush and smile dorky at Sunny while mouthing a thank you to her. And then Sunny continue clean up the plane windows from inside.

TaeYeon look at Knight DongHae, Knight Yesung, Knight Heechul, "and you three..."

"me, Yesung and Heechul are here at your service, Ladies and Princes. We are here as Knights in charge for your safety, so please do tell us whenever you need helps" DongHae said as the representative of the Knights.

Yesung smile widely to everyone but his mind is not in the meeting, he was thinking about Chinese women s. Heechul keep looking at her pocket mirror, retouching his make up and lipstick.

"okay, so the meeting stop here. Thank you for all of your cooperations" Lady TaeYeon stop the meeting. Prince YuRi suppose to be the one close the meeting but Lady TaeYeon more fit as leader or head of the family.

"Yay! Let's go play Video games Yul Hyung!" KyuHyun said.

YuRi grin and put her hands up, "play!" but Lady TaeYeon quickly grab YuRi.

"sorry KyuHyun, YuRi got something to do"

KyuHyun pout, "but I want to play.."

"I'll accompany you, my prince" DongHae over himself.

"really? Okay then" KyuHyun leave with DongHae playing at the entertainment room.

"We'll go check the control room" Yesung and Heechul leave the room.

"I want to sleep" TOP said leaving the meeting room. LeeTeuk clean up the table.

LeeJoon and JaeJoong go to the entertainment room too and play billiard.

While newlyweds go straight to the master bedroom. YuRi pout because she want to join her brothers, but with TaeYeon's glare, Ga-In's strong grip on her arm and Sunny whom she piggy back, YuRi obey the wives. In Prince YuRi mind she is wondering if this is how her father, King Rain, feel with his wives.

"can I get the tongue now? Last night I only taste the fingers" Ga in asked TaeYeon.

TaeYeon nodded, "what about you Sunny?"

"hmm.. I'll get the fingers but I want to sit in my cutie YuRi's y abs while she play me with her fingers" Sunny answered.

"then I get the " TaeYeon nodded her head.

YuRi whine, "aren't you suppose to asked me? It's my body that you ladies talking about. And please don't crush me like before, I almost die because the three of you sleeping on top of me"

The ladies pretend not to hear their husband words. They get in to their bedroom, and close it...

Until they landing.


 



When they arrive. The people from Soshi Kingdom confuse because there's a lot of people shouting and dancing happy. As knight in charge, our knight DongHae gather information about what happen there in China.

It turns out that they are having celebration for winning from the Huns clan. As a foreigner, the Soshi people just shrugs it off and enjoy the celebration. When they saw a lot of stores and taco bell there, the wives of Prince YuRi quickly go there and shopping.

Few bodyguards follow them under, Heechul and LeeTeuk commands. While the others have their own business, Prince YuRi saw this as an opportunity to sneak away and enjoy the crowd but of course her two good knights DongHae and Yesung still follow her around.

 

"Moon cake! Moon Cake! DimSum! DimSum! Moon Cake! Moon Cake! DimSum!" Prince YuRi keep saying that words while grining like a child and jumping around searching for it.

 

When they enjoy looking around someone bump to Prince YuRi, and almost fall to The ground if our Prince YuRi didn't catch her on time"oomph! Sorry! I'm so sorry, sir..." that someone said when she looking at YuRi.

YuRi smile, "it's fine, how about you? are you okay my lady?"

The woman blush hearing YuRi calling her a lady, "I,I,I'm okay, sir.. T,thank you very much"

YuRi laugh, "I'm not a man, I'm a woman. But people always mistaken me as one, don't they see my long hair?" YuRi sway her hair.

The woman giggle looking at YuRi swaying her hair. "oh! Sorry miss but I need to go to my friends and warn them about something"

"is it dangerous?" Prince YuRi asked her obliviosly giving a flirty smirk. But the truth is she's so excited if there's any action involve.

"no.. Well, I aren't suppose to tell this but.. The Huns is back and ShanYu is still alive, I need to tell Li Shang about this" she explain with a red blush in her cheeks.

"oh.. I don't understand but good luck with that" YuRi said, she look at the girl shoulder and realize something red there, "hey, is that a dragon?"

The red thing quickly hide on the woman cheongsam, "Uh, no, it's nothing. Excuse me" she said quickly.

"wait!" Prince YuRi grab her wrist that made the woman stumble back to her arms, She smile charmingly at her, "may I know this beautiful lady name?"

The lady stare at YuRi intensely and push her away, "I'm Mulan! Bye!" the woman run away to the castle hiding her red tomatoes face.

YuRi look at her knights, "I'm pretty sure that's a dragon on her shoulder"

DongHae look at the missing woman way. Yesung just checking out people chest.

"oh well, let's go and look around. Gyoza! Gyoza!" YuRi suggest and walk first.



"Knight Yesung, that woman is Mulan.." DongHae said.

"so?" Yesung just shrugs.

"she is the fourth wives" DongHae said why rolling his eyes.

"o...OH! What a coincidence! Then we need to make her fall for our prince!" Yesung said. "do you think she got siblings? She's quite hot although her s is small"

" don't you read the report? She's the only child!" DongHae and Yesung follow YuRi and made sure she go to where Mulan goes.

 



"this is weird" YuRi said. She look around and then look at her knights, "this place is empty, where's the people? Isn't this suppose to be celebration of their wining? where's the foods? where's the moon cakes?"

"it's because we're inside of Han China castle" DongHae answer her.

"heeee? How do we get here?" YuRi confused, one minutes she's eating candies in the crowd and when she and her knights searching for her wives, she end up inside the castle because letting Yesung lead their way back. But the truth is, Yesung want to make his Prince YuRi and Mulan meet each other at the meeting point, the castle roof.

When they want to get out of the castle, someone close the big door and push YuRi and her knights away. The people with tattoo from Huns clan run upstairs. At least they leave our prince and knights alive.



"who does they think they are!?" YuRi growled, "I'm gonna teach them lessons. Knight Yesung! Knight DongHae! Prepare for fight!"

The two knights yell and shout Soshi. The trio follow those intruders upstairs, "My Prince, I think that thin man is the King in this country" DongHae said while running.

"No wonder he seems familiar" Prince YuRi said.

"if we save him, maybe she can give us free vacation! And girls" Yesung said.

"just focused on saving people live, my knight" YuRi said why rolls her eyes. "and I am seriously gonna kick that big guy who looks like a corpse in his ! He pushed me! Grrr!"

When they reach upstairs, a few peoples are fighting each other.



"oh my gosh! Why is that concubines looks like drag queen?! They even has a beard!!" Yesung scared.

"wait! Which ones a friend and which one is foe?" DongHae asked.

"the people who looks like a dead people corpse is foe. And those drag queen is friends" YuRi answer it.

"how do you know my prince?"

"I saw Mulan with them and now she's running inside that doors with another weird drag queen. Come on"

The trio run again, they saw three drag queen again fighting with the Huns people. "Yesung, help them. Just said that your a friend of Mulan"

Yesung nodded and fight along side the drag queen. While DongHae follow YuRi up. They saw Mulan, the King and another drag queen fighting the big guy that push YuRi away and another big guy that good with swords.



"you can't get away again ShanYu! Now let go our King!" Mulan shout to her enemy.

The big guy with the name ShanYu who's YuRi want to take revenge on him, push the king to Mulan and run upstairs again. "Shang! Get the King out of here!" Mulan said to drag queen and run follow ShanYu.

"wait! Mulan comeback here!" Shang still fighting with Huns people, "at least help me first, This guy is strong!" Shang complain.

YuRi look at DongHae, "you go help him and I'll go find Mulan"

"but it's to dangerous, my Prince!" DongHae said but being ignored by YuRi who's already running upstairs.



When YuRi get there, she saw Mulan and ShanYu are fighting one on one. She looks around and saw a fireworks rocket are going to their way, but Mulan's leg is hurts and she can't run away to avoided the rocket.

YuRi act fast. She push ShanYu away from Mulan and pounce at her, YuRi pick her up just in time before the fireworks hit ShanYu. YuRi use her robe as she sliding in a rope with one hand only grabing at it, while her other hand is holding Mulan who's amaze by YuRi.

YuRi smile at Mulan, "hey! We meet again, ha?"

Mulan blush, "yeah.." her heart beats fast again and the butterfly in her stomach fly around. She just had love at first sigh with Prince YuRi.

They fall on top of Shang back.




The King said his gratitude because he's been safe not only by Mulan but also by the Prince and Knights of Soshi.

YuRi smile, "no, actually this lady here.. Lady Mulan are the one who save you all"

"then may we know why Prince of Soshi is here?" the King asked.

"oh, I was here on a honeymoon" YuRi smile dorky remembering her wives.

Mulan look at YuRi's smile made her feel deject, she feel jealous when Prince YuRi said that she's on a honeymoon with her wife.

"honeymoon? You choose a good place, Prince of Soshi. China will always open for you" the King said.

"really?" YuRi and her knights bow at the King, "thank you, your honor. My wives would be happy to hear that. And a discount maybe help, hehe"

"Wives?!" Mulan scream.

YuRi look at her weirdly, "yes! I have three wives now. But it'll be ten later"

"w,why is it so m,much?" Mulan asked while hoping maybe she can be the next.

"that's the rules" YuRi shrugs.

"ah, Yes. I know about the Soshi Kingdom rules" The King said.

"now excuse me and my knights, I need to find my wives now" YuRi and her knights leave the castle and go back to the crowd.

The King announce Mulan as the savior of Han dynasty and bow at her which make everyone there bow at Mulan. Mulan bit her lips, the truth is she want to follow YuRi and make a move on her.




 


The next day.

YuRi got punishment from her wives because pulling a stunt like last night, but when they heard that the King promised discount on every thing they are purchasing, the wives lowered down the punishment. At first they want angry , now they want S&M. So last night YuRi got a lot of bruises from her wives than from the battle before.

The people from Soshi kingdom are enjoying their day on the beach behind their hotel.

Prince YuRi are laying and gossiping with her siblings in the sands, all of them wearing surf pants and shades, only prince YuRi wear shirt to hide her bruises. The others want to get more tan then before.


While her wives are playing in the water. The knights are guarding around them.

"yah, Hyung! Rough night?" JaeJoong asked YuRi looking at her bruises.

"shut up. This is punishment from helping Han dynasty from Huns"

"YuRi Hyung, why is helping people got punish? Why did you got punish from the wives?" KyuHyun asked innocently.

"if you do something stupid like your Yul Hyung do last night that can make your spouse or lovers got heart attack, Of course you got punishment. Just don't do what your stupid Hyung do last night" TOP said. LeeTeuk is laying on TOP right arm as pillow while he put his arms around TOP waist.

"last night dance is quite weird" LeeJoon said.

"that's because you never interest in any other dance beside ballet. Hey, did your fiancée RyeWook do ballet dancing?" YuRi asked her brother.

"nah, he prefer singing and hip hop dance" LeeJoon said.

"don't you want to learn what your fiancee do?" KyuHyun said.

"not interested" LeeJoon answer shortly.

"yo, bros! Check out three o'clock. Shorty hair sitting alone and drawing" JaeJoong.

The Princes and LeeTeuk look to where JaeJoong pointing.

"oh! A lady alone. Prince YuRi, do you want to make a move?" LeeTeuk said.

"nah" YuRi answer it shortly, "those three enough for now" looking at her wives who's now playing sand castle like kids.

"a lady? I though it's a boy" KyuHyun said.

"she's a tomboy. Well she does made herself looks like a boy. Which interest me" JaeJoong get up "she got a cute face, that challange me to get. Perfect! I'll make her mine"

"good luck" LeeJoon and YuRi said.

"whatever" TOP lay back down with LeeTeuk.

JaeJoong went to the tomboy girl and flirt with her.


"hey, YuRi Hyung! Who's the girl that knight DongHae brought and now talking with TaeYeon Nunna?" KyuHyun said while pointing at YuRi's wives.

YuRi and LeeJoon look at them. "that's Mulan"

"Mulan? The girl from last night?" LeeJoon said.

"yeah.. And why are they approaching this way? Why is TaeYeon gave me angry face? Joon quick, Hide me! No, help me dig the sands!" Prince YuRi get up and start digging the sands.



"Yah! Kwon YuRi!" TaeYeon scream.

Prince YuRi quickly turn to her wife and bow down, "I'm sorry! Please forgive me my love!"

TaeYeon hit her head, "idiot! I just want to said that this woman here is your fourth wives"

YuRi look at Mulan, "fourth?" she look at DongHae who's nodded while looking at his iPad.

"this is Lady Mulan" DongHae said.

"wait! My real name is not Mulan" Mulan cut DongHae explanation. "well the script said so, but it's not. I change it this morning after my parents and grandmother throw me out of my house because I don't want to marry Shang"

"then what's your name?" YuRi asked.

"it's Victoria. Victoria Song Qian, but please call me Victoria" Mulan-er-Victoria said.

cr:owner, sorry this is the only picture i can get from the internet, where Victoria used traditional clothes and i'm to lazy to edit it



"okay then.. So you are willing to be the Prince YuRi of Soshi Kingdom fourth wives?" DongHae asked.

"yes! I fell in love with her the moment she hold me before I fall to the ground"

"okay then" DongHae nodded his head.

LeeTeuk get up from his snuggle, "I'm gonna make phone call to Soshi and prepare your wedding my Prince" LeeTeuk left an back to his room.

YuRi look at DongHae, "is this.. A set up by my mother?"

"no, my prince. Your the one who choose to go here for your honeymoon"

YuRi sigh and look at TaeYeon, "are you okay with this?"

"no before marriage!" TaeYeon shout and go back to her sisters. "and you can't touch YuRi at all before marriage, Lady Victoria" TaeYeon drag Victoria away with her to have some bonding times.

YuRi just lay down again, "next time! Think before you speak Kwon YuRi! And search information before go on a honeymoon"

TOP laugh at YuRi. YuRi throw sands to him.

JaeJoong get back with the tomboy girl, "hey, bros! I want you to meet this lady..

























Amber Liu"

Amber bow at them and blush when JaeJoong said her as a Lady. The other siblings said hi to Amber.

"and now me and Amber will go on a date. Bye!" JaeJoong leave with Amber.

"I knew it! JaeJoong Hyung love both gender! Haha" LeeJoon laugh.

YuRi smirk, "he still deny it! Wait till our other brothers hear this"

TOP smirk too, "manly face, small chest, flat bum. that's definitely his tipe"

KyuHyun smile looking at the new couple, "they are so cute! They look good together"



And then they continue their vacation before back to Soshi Kingdom where there's a wedding waiting for Prince YuRi and maybe Prince JaeJoong.
















 

 

 




Meanwhile, Back to Mulan's house.

Grandma, "then if Mulan doesn't want to marry you, Mushu will!"

Everyone shocked specially Shang and Mushu. But they can't disobey the elders, so Mushu and Shang get married. and have a lot of weird hybrid baby....

 

 

 

 


sooooo soryy for the late update, and thank you for still loving my fic, thank you for the comments too! :D

Sorry for my grammars, again

 

 

Taeyeon: YAh!!

Hadley13:w,wa?

Taeyeon: next chapter is me, ME!!

Hadley13:(confuse) eh? but Beauty and the beast already been write before

Taeyeon: i don't care! i wan't me and Yuri only! and if i you don't write it, i'll burn your Hello Kitty collections and throw your new shiny iPad!

Hadley13:(gasp) nooooo! not my Hello Kitty!! i'll write it! i'll do it!

Taeyeon:(glare) i'm watching you author!

Taeyeon leave author alone and get back to Yuri room

Hadley13: sigh... pregnant woman are scary... (look at readers) just like what Taeyeon said, next chapter is

Prince YuRI and Lady TaeYeon on a date..

see ya>

 

@all commentators and readers: for now on i'll made a mix with other characters outside 10 princess of disney characters,

maybe from a book, or tv series, or movies... hehe