Introducing... Prince YuRii

YuRi and 10 Princess

20 year old YuRi is a prince from Soshi Land, the only heir of King Rain and Queen Hyori, actually she's a girl but everyone in her kingdom don't want to believe it and always call her Prince YuRi.



"how many times should I say, call me Princess YuRi! Or lady at least" YuRi said to LeeTeuk, her squire.

LeeTeuk gave a confuse looks, "terribly sorry my Prince"

YuRi scowl "you know what, Whatever. Now why are you here disturbing my beauty sleep?"

"the King, Lord Rain, wanted to asked you how many wives or concubines you want to have?"

YuRi groans, "that again?! Seriously how many times should I tell him, I only want one wife, I mean, husband"

LeeTeuk chuckle, "silly prince, you can't get a husband. Your a prince, you should be with women"

"if I be with women, our generation will stop on me and I wouldn't get any heir"

"don't worry about that prince YuRi. You are a Kwons, and only Kwons can make anything impossible to possible" LeeTeuk said proudly.

YuRi shoot a look to LeeTeuk, "LeeTeuk.. I know this is ridiculous.. But.. Did you wish for something that impossible happen to happens?"

 

 




LeeTeuk blush and just look at his shoes.

"I was right, was it?" YuRi still look at him like she want to swallow him.

LeeTeuk nodded his head.

"the only thing is impossible to a man is..." she think hard and then gasp, "is... Being...



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Pregnant..?"

LeeTeuk blush hard.



"OMG! LeeTeuk! How could you do this to me!! You asked my father to be pregnant, didn't you?! You sleep with my father?!! Ewww!!"

LeeTeuk blush but shook his head, "no! No I didn't have with the king nor asked him about being pregnant"

"then how?!"

"I.. Slept with one of your brothers.." LeeTeuk whisper.

YuRi gasp, "LeeTeuk!! How could you! I always think of you as my older brother, and now you sleeping with my brother!?"

LeeTeuk kneel down in front of YuRi, "I'm so sorry Prince YuRi.. But.. But what I have with him is pure love.. We were in love.."

YuRi sigh, "get up!"

LeeTeuk get up from the ground.

"who is it?"

"um.. If you promise you won't kill us, I will tell you.."

YuRi shook her head, "whatever, now spill"

LeeTeuk blush, "it's.. Prince..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Kaspian..?"
 



YuRi glare at him, "this is not Narnia fanfic! Tell me now, who is he?!!"

LeeTeuk hesitantly said the name, "it's prince.."

"if it's my baby brother, Prince KyuHyun, I am so gonna kick your balls" YuRi threaten the man.

LeeTeuk squeak, "no! It's not him, it's T.O.P! Prince TOP"

YuRi shocked, "him?! That guy-who's-think-he's-the-best-and-have-a-face-asking-for-a-punch- Kwon TOP?! You know that he's weird"

LeeTeuk defend TOP, "he maybe look weird, but he is so handsome and cool! His cold attitude make him more mysterious, and sometime he can be so cute and clumsy" He daydream TOP "did I mention that he's hot without shirt on?"

"OMG! Get out! If you want to daydream about my brother, not here okay! Now get out before I kick you in the and made that baby die! I can't believe I'm gonna be aunt! Grrr!"

"b, but, I'm here because your father, the king, want me to tell you that you need to search for one queen and a lot of concubines"

"can I just be with one woman or husband?"

"Prince YuRi! Don't you heard what I said? No husband. Tomorrow you will go search for women in down town, up town and other island"

"how many?" YuRi asked sleepy.

"not much, only 10 women"

"oh.. It's ten-TEN!!! Are you crazy?! Why is it Ten?! My father only have Nine!"

"well, that's the law.. You must have more wives then your ancestor"

"WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!! HOW CAN I GET TEN WOMEN TO  BE MY WIVES?!" YuRi shouted.

"don't worry about it. We already got the data about which women will look best for you"

"NOOOO!!!!!" YuRi's world is crashing.


And then YuRi's adventure looking for Wives...

Is begin...


 

 

 


sorry for my grammars and strong words allert.