YuRi and Cinderella

YuRi and 10 Princess

Second Journey...




Again, Prince YuRi and her two knights searching for the second woman. After a week of her marriage with Lady TaeYeon, who's pregnant with YuRi's first child, she can get away from her bedroom.

"so.. What gender do you think your first child will be?" Yesung asked YuRi.

This time they use horse cart with two horse taking them. Yesung and DongHae sit in front as the horseman while YuRi trying to sit comfortable in the back.

"she's only one week, Yesung. What do you expect?" YuRi scowled while searching for the right positions to sit,
"I told you a car! Not horse cart! Grr!"

"this is the Queen order, Prince YuRi. We can't do anything but obey" DongHae smile apologized to her.

"at least put some cushion here! This seat is to hard!" YuRi complain again. "I've been having with my wife for a week nonstop, well we do stop when hungry, but my jaw hurt, my hurt, all part of my body is hurt!"

Yesung and DongHae laugh, "she must be really active for a small girl" Yesung said.

"oh, and that strap-on you gave as my wedding gift is no use, Yesung. She's not even turn on"

"eh? Why? I tough it's better then fingers, you said that your hands is cramp for being inside Lady TaeYeon's center everyday" Yesung said. "Is it because I bought it online or the size is not correct?"

"no, the size is fine but...


 

 

*Flashback*

 

Third night after their marriage.

"baby.." TaeYeon said seductively on YuRi's ear.

YuRi still a sleep but she feel something soft caressing her face, she dream about drinking milk from cow s, she it hard but the milk ain't come out. She tried to it again but instead of the milk came out, she heard the cow moan hard.

"mm.. YuRi-ah your so bold..mm baby.." the crown prince then realize that cow can't moan, she wake up from her slumber and greet by .

 

"Arghh!!!" YuRi push the away from her face and sit up.

 

"Yah! How could you push me away after my melon?!" TaeYeon glare, she cares her s that have been push away by YuRi.

YuRi then realize that she's on her bed with her very wife, "OMG! My TaeYeon! I'm sorry baby" she go to her wife and help TaeYeon cares her chest. "I never been awake by s hanging in front of my face before"

TaeYeon smirk, "I'm the first then?"

"well, yeah"

"just make sure you don't push my s that hard again or you will get a wife with small s. Do you like s?"

"well, at first I never like boo-OUCH! Don't pinch my ! I'm sorry, I'm sorry OUW! OUW I love s! I love my wife s!!" YuRi tried to pry TaeYeon's hand from her .

TaeYeon let go YuRi and push her down to the bed, "I'm mad at you! We will do angry now"

"w, wait! I got a present for you" TaeYeon eyed the crown prince carefully, "wait for a moment I will get it from my walk-in closet" YuRi get up and go to her walk-in closet and put something on. She get back to her room and show it to her wife.


 

TaeYeon glare at her, "a strap-on? Seriously YuRi?"

 

"it's a wedding gift" TaeYeon give a disapprove look, "at least can we try it"

 

"whatever. But if it's not make me satisfy or , we're gonna have a one big hell of angry !" TaeYeon lay and spray her legs wide open.

YuRi positioned her self between TaeYeon legs, she kiss her wife first and give a few that made TaeYeon moan.

"mm..baby why are you stop ?" TaeYeon lookdown to YuRi who look confuse at her. "you already insert that inside of me?"

"don't you feel anything?" YuRi confused because she already insert the inside TaeYeon's but the small girl doesn't feel anything. YuRi tried to push in and out, but TaeYeon only give her a blank look, "seriously you didn't feel anything?" she try to push again. But TaeYeon look bored at her.


 

"it didn't work!" TaeYeon push YuRi away from her and straddle on top of her, "that thing is useless on me, and now you making me more angry!" she take off YuRi's strap-on, "angry now!!"

 

YuRi gave a scare face, "No!!" and then the two newlywed have a very angry .

 

 

*end flashback*


 

.....But she goes frigid when I put it in her"

"well.. Then your wife is a true lesbian" Yesung said.

"I just hope that my next Lady won't be a crazy woman. Not that TaeYeon is.. Actually we stop having crazy marathon once she knew that she's pregnant"

"really?" DongHae asked his prince.

"yeah, yesterday the kingdom doctors said that she's pregnant for a week, it means that from the first time we made love she already knock up. And last night we didn't do it!

She look so cute and acting sweet to me last night, like hold my hand, feed me fruits and foods, caressing my face and . It's so.. Unlike her. She's not demanding like the past night. Did I mentioned that's she's getting more cute? And she also become clingy to me" YuRi babble.

Yesung only nodded and doesn't care what YuRi talking about, he just keep his head on the road but his eyes is heavy. DongHae checking his GPS, "looks like we will be arrive in... Half hour Prince YuRi" they already be in the road for two hours.

"it's princess YuRi! At least call me princess or lady outside the castle! OMG! Watch out for that car Yesung!!"


 

 

To late...

 

 

Because of Yesung not focused on the road, A car almost collide with their cart, loud sound from the car horn  made the horses panic so the horses run fast to the side and goes in to a swamp.

 

The trio get in to the swamp, "Grrr! I'm gonna kill you Yesung! Don't you see the road?!"

 

"I'm so sorry my prince, but I'm a bit sleepy. I watch jersey shore rerun last night and to occupied with J-Wow and Snookie Melons" Yesung apologized while helping YuRi get out of the swamp. DongHae tried to push the horses back to the road, but not success.

"Yesung, give me a hands here"

"okay" Yesung show his hands to DongHae who's glare at him.

"I mean help me" DongHae tried to calm down.

"oh, okay.. How?"

"with this" DongHae push Yesung back to the swamp.

"yah! How could you do that to someone older than you!"

"shut up! That's your punishment. Now push the horses from their back, while I push them from here"


 

YuRi tried to clean up few dirt but it's useless because it's to much, "do we bring spare clothes, DongHae?"

"Uh, we do brought it.. But it's under the cart seat.. Which is under the swamp"

YuRi face palm herself.



 

After 30 minutes pushing the horses and cart out. The trio agree to find near house or lake to wash themselves. The cart, the horses and the people are smelly, so every time they try asking for help from the people, they reject the trio.

"don't they know that I'm princess YuRi Kwon of Soshi?!" YuRi mad now.

"with that clothes and style. Nobody would care who you are" Yesung said.

"there! There's a house. I hope that people there are nice" DongHae sigh. Its almost midnight and the only thing He really want is to go home and cuddling  with his boyfriend instead of helping his prince searching for wives.


 

The trio went to the house, they knock the door but no one answer it. Then they heard scream from the backyard. Curiosity win their mind, so they went to the backyard.

They saw a fairy godmother running away from a small cute size woman.


 

"get away from me! I already wash myself you know! I always wash my body five times a day!!" The fairy godmother said to the woman while running away from her.

"Yah! That's not enough!! Come back here! I need to wash you up! I don't want to see any dirt around this house!" the small woman chase the godmother while bringing soap and shampoo around on her small hands.


 

"okay... Prince YuRi, I think we come to the right house" DongHae said.

 

The fairy godmother doesn't see where they goes and collide with the dirty trio. "Arghh!! Look what you did to me now!! I'm dirty and that clean freak woman will wash me again!"

 

"Muahahahahaha!! Now I'm gonna wash you all!!" the woman spray them with water hose. YuRi and her two knights shocked and can't say anything while the godmother cry.

 

"S, Stop It!!" YuRi get away from the water, "stop it woman! I'm YuRi of Soshi, I demand you to stop spraying us with water!" YuRi tried to stop the woman by pouncing on her and grab the water hose away.

 

"Yah! Now you ruin up my dress!!" the woman push YuRi away.

 

Yesung and DongHae get up from the ground, they help the fairy godmother up. "you okay, dude?"

The godmother gasp, "you know that I'm a man?!"

DongHae roll his eyes while Yesung give a 'duh' face, "it's obvious. Now may we know what happen here? Why is that lil woman chasing you around?"


 

"I'm fairy godmother, Jo Kwon, I was sent here to grant SunKyu wish"

 

"Yah!! I'm not a little! I just stop growing! And don't call me by that name. Call me Cinderella!" The small woman said while strangling YuRi neck. "you come with me! I'm gonna clean you up!" SunKyu grab YuRi by her collar and bring her to the bathroom.

 

"help! Help! Knight Yesung! Knight DongHae! Help!!" YuRi voice trailed as she was brought to the house bathroom.

 

DongHae want to save the prince but the fairy godmother stop him. "don't bother, handsome guy. That little SunKyu is more scarier then a witch. She's a clean freak, she won't let any dust or dirt be around her" Jo Kwon said while he put magic on himself and all of the dirt is vanish.

"wow! That's cool! Can you do that to me and my friend here?" Yesung praise the godmother/father/whatever.

"aw, sure honey" with one swift from his wand, all of the dirt on the two knights is disappear. "there! You guys look handsome as before!" he grin.

"hey, could you clean up my Prince YuRi clothes too?" DongHae politely asked the godmother.

"sure!" he disappear for a moment and come back to the two knights. "so.. What are you guys doing here? This is supposed to be Cinderella story, I mean, SunKyu story"

"oh, we're here to pick up a woman for our Prince-" DongHae tried to explain but his words stop by the godmother.


 

"OMG! It almost midnight!! I need to help SunKyu go to prince Charming's birthday bash and made sure she leave her glass shoe! No time for chatting!"

"wait! Could you clean up our horses cart?" Yesung stop Jo Kwon before he disappear.

"sure, where is it?"

"at the front yard"

"okay, bye boys!"

"thank you!"

With that The fairy godmother leave the two knights. "I kind of realize that he forget to bring SunKyu to the balls" DongHae said.

"yup! Now Prince Charming won't get Cinderella and our prince YuRi can get her second wife"

"do you think they got foods here?"

"let's find out" Yesung an DongHae entered the house and go straight to the kitchen.


 

 

15 minutes later someone open the front door harshly. It startle the two knights.

 

"SUNKYU!!! where are you?!!" an old woman with a black dress scream around the house. "get here right now!!"

The two knights go to the front door quickly.


 

The old woman look at them weirdly, "who are you and why are you here in my house?!"

 

"we are Knights from Soshi kingdom, and here to pick Lady Cinderella" Yesung explain.

 

"Cinderella? I think you got the wrong house. There's nobody with the name Cinderella here" the old woman snicker at the two knights. "I am JYP and this two behind me is my daughters, Changmin and JinWoon"

 

The knights look at them weirdly, they're very manly yet using woman victorian dress, "okay.. We are Knights from Soshi kingdom, I am DongHae and this is Yesung.. And I believe Cinder-er I mean, Lady SunKyu is in the bathroom right now"

 

Before JYP say something, the already clean and neatly dress Cinderella and YuRi come down and meet them, "Please don't let me be Around her again! Please!" YuRi pleaded to her two knights.

Cinderella laugh, "I only wash you! What are you so afraid of?"

"You tried to me!!" YuRi scream while hiding behind her two knights.

"that's your fault for having y abs and tone body! Not to mention your y tan skin..mm.. Yummy.." Cinderella said.


 

"never mind. Now SunKyu why don't you go to Prince Charming's balls? Because off you, all of the story not according to the script!" JYP yell at Cinderella.

"eh? What time is it?"

"it's one in the morning" DongHae check his watch.

"really?! Shoot! I can't clean up the castle now! I mean dancing with the prince" Cinderella sigh.

"see! We are waiting for SunKyu to come and dance with the prince! You don't even leave your shoe!" JYP yell again. While walking to Cinderella with his fist on.


 

The two knights saw this, and before JYP punch or slap Cinderella, Yesung push YuRi in front of the small woman and YuRi take the punch on her stomach. "Ouwiee.. That hurts.." she knell down to ease the pain. DongHae push JYP away.

 

"Prince YuRi! Grab Lady SunKyu and go away from here!" DongHae punch JYP in the face.

 

Instead of grab Cinderella, YuRi are the one who pick up by Cinderella and run away from the house. Yesung and DongHae quickly help the two get to horse cart. And ride fast and away front the house.

 

JYP look at his two son, "what are you looking at? Why are you guys only stand like dumb boys there"

Changmin and JinWoon shrugs, "it's on the script" they answer him.

"the hell with that script!!" JYP scream at the top of his lungs.



 

Meanwhile, the runaway people..

"damn it! My stomach! That old sure can hit" YuRi caressing her stomach.

Cinderella who sit beside her pout, "sorry.. He is weird but he's my step mother and he can have one hell of a punch" she caress YuRi arm.

"he punch you?! He punch a girl?!" YuRi horrified with Cinderella words.

"well.. Sometimes he hit me with rod or belt" Cinderella whisper.

"I'm gonna kill him! Yesung, turn around and get back to that house! We need to punish somebody" YuRi glare.

"No! Can't do, my prince. We need to gather people first and bring them to law" DongHae try to be reasonable, "don't you see their muscle?!" he added.

"I would love to bring justice to them but I don't want to be crush or hurts before I get married" Yesung said.

YuRi sigh, "that isn't how you treat a Lady"

Cinderella looking at YuRi all of this time and touch by her brave to bring justice for everyone that hurt women, "your so kind, by the way I forgot who are you guys again?"

"oh, we are from Soshi kingdom"

"Soshi Kingdom?! The biggest and most powerful Kingdom in the world?! Wow!!" Cinderella shocked.

"yeah, I am Knight Yesung, this is Knight DongHae, and the one sit beside you is our crown prince, Prince YuRi"

Cinderella gasp, "your a prince?! But I saw you and you are a girl"

"I am, but they just mistake me as a he instead of she" YuRi scowl. "how long will we arrived at the castle?"

"I think.. In the morning when the sun is up" DongHae check up the GPS again.

Then there's a thunder. "dang! DongHae can we go any faster?! It's gonna rain soon!" YuRi inform her good knight.

"right! Yesung! Fasten the horses!" Yesung made the horses run faster.


 

Meanwhile, Cinderella hold herself tight and afraid of the thunder sound. YuRi realize it, "hey, SunKyu.."
"Sunny! Uh, I mean Cinderella. Call me Cinderella"
"o..Kay.. By the way, are you okay? Did you afraid of rain and thunder?" she asked the small girl.
"I'm not afr-Kyaa!!" Cinderella hug YuRi when she heard another thunder.

YuRi being concern open up her hands and let The small woman hug her tightly. The prince of Soshi whisper few words to Cinderella which made her calm down. Then YuRi realize that Cinderella wear thin dress, Suddenly the rain fell down heavy. It made the small woman dress wet,

YuRi realize this so she open up her robe, she pick the small woman and made her sit on her lap, "now you won't feel any coldness" she smile dorky to the small woman. She adjust her robe so it can cover and hide the small woman body from rain. "hurry my good knights!" she said to the two man.

Cinderella shocked by YuRi gentle gesture, she blush by the way Prince YuRi tried to get her away from the rain, she smile but shiver because her dress is wet. Cinderella shyly hug YuRi body and search for heat.

"Uh, my Lady SunKyu, did you still feel cold? Your shivering"

"um.. It's a bit cold, my dress is wet from the rain, my prince" Cinderella smile wide when YuRi called her My SunKyu. She's not complaining at all if it's YuRi the one who call her SunKyu.

YuRi tried to think of something, she open her legs wide and put the small woman body between her legs, "now your feet will feel a bit warm. Is it enough, my lady?"

Cinderella pout, "almost my prince. But my fingers is still cold" she say it with full of aegyoo.

YuRi then think hard again, "Aha!" she got an idea. She open her shirt buttons, this made the small woman blush, YuRi revealed her black bra and tan, y abs to Cinderella who already have a drool in . "hug me..."

Cinderella look at her surprise but she doesn't said anything and quickly hug YuRi, "put your hands around me inside of my shirt. That way your hands will feel warm" YuRi smile charmingly at her.

This made the small woman swoon on her, "mm..prince abs.." she hug YuRi's body and put her face on YuRi chest. The small woman grin evilly, "My prince.. There's a place that shivering too from coldness" Cinderella tried her luck.

YuRi concern about the small woman, "where? I will help you"

Cinderella blush, "your so kind.."

"if it can help my Lady SunKyu, then I would glad to help you" YuRi smile again.

Cinderella then guide YuRi's hand inside her skirt and trail it to the center of her legs. She blush and seductively say to YuRi, "there..mm..it felt cold there.."

YuRi blush, "T,t,there?! I,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,in y,y,your wo,wo,wo,wo,wo,womanhood?"

"yeah.." Cinderella moan. "help me my prince.."

"a,are you s,sure?"

"yes.."

"o, okay" then YuRi rub her fingers on Cinderella womanhood. Cinderella moan feeling YuRi's finger toying with her .

YuRi excited looking at Cinderella face, she decide to put her fingers in. Cinderella moan hard and told the prince don't stop. Prince YuRi keep the Small woman until she came. The small woman panted hard after cumin on YuRi's fingers. But apparently this not stoping YuRi, she insert her fingers again in Cinderella . And made her Again..

 

And again..
 

And again..

And-

 

"Prince YuRi? Are you guys finish yet? We almost arrived in the castle" DongHae inform his prince.

YuRi look up from her robe, "eh? It's morning already? why don't you tell me that the sun is already up?"

"with that loud sounds Cinderella made, of course you won't realize how we tried to call for you" Yesung scowl at his prince.

The small woman look up from YuRi's robe, she buttons up YuRi shirt again before open up the robe. "oh.. The sun is set already"

YuRi gasp looking at her, "your hair!! It's blonde wow!!"

Cinderella worry that her prince won't like it, "do you.. Don't like blondes?"

YuRi laugh, "no, I love what ever hair color you have, my Lady SunKyu. But.. Your hair really look good with the shining sun. You look like Sunny to me, hehe"

Cinderella blush and giggle, "well you can call me Your Sunny, my prince"

"I think I will.. Oh by the way, I think you are pregnant"

"eh? How come? Your my first,  prince YuRi"

DongHae and Yesung laugh, "that's because she is Prince Kwon YuRi of Soshi. The crown prince, and a Kwon can make anything impossible be possible" the two knights say it together.

Cinder-eh-Sunny gasp, "I'm having crown prince baby?! Wait, am I gonna be your queen?"

"awe.. Sorry, I already marry with Lady TaeYeon first and she's gonna be my queen. But you will be one of my concubines.. Is it okay?"

Sunny think again, "oh well, as long as we keep making love and I can still clean up dust and dirt. I'm fine with it"

"good then, my ex-squire who turn to be my brother-in-law already prepare our marriage. So we gonna get marry when we arrive"

"good! Oh, can we try with you first wife?"

YuRi shocked, "maybe.. We can arrange that.. I hope.. And from now on.. Your name will be Lady Sunny of Soshi.."

"that's a cute name" Sunny hug the prince again.



cr: pic owner. as tagged

Lady Sunny of Soshi

 



That's the end of YuRi's second journey looking for wife.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Meanwhile..

 

Flashback before midnight.

 

 

"where is that woman! Grr!" Jo Kwon pacing here and there outside Prince Charming castle, waiting for SunKyu/Cinderella. "It almost midnight and there's no shoe on the stairs, oomph!" Jo Kwon fall from the stairs, "my shoes! It's Nike glass and personal made! Where is it" he look around.

"excuse me?" someone said to Jo Kwon.

Jo Kwon look up and suddenly his eyes made a love sign, "yes?" she look at the person.

"I think you leave your shoe there"

"oh! Thank you handsome boy.." Jo Kwon tries to get his shoe but the handsome man stop him.

"let me help you put it on your feet" the handsome man bend down and put shoe to his foot.

"are you Cinderella?" the handsome man asked Jo Kwon.

"eh? Why?"

"I'm prince Charming and I suppose to wait for Cinderella but she ain't coming to my balls.. So I assume your Cinderella by your glass shoe.."

Jo Kwon blank and then smile flirty, "you know what.. I am Cinderella.. Sorry for made you waiting for me handsome boy.."


And then Jo Kwon who steal Cinderella identity marry Prince Charming.





In Jo Kwon mind 'He is bigger then any other man i've beein with!! Yummy'


 

 

 


Sorry for my grammars

oh and i love this gif very VERY much

 

cr:owner

SunRi hug