YuRi and The Beauty

YuRi and 10 Princess

First journey...



YuRi's whole body is filled with ropes. She's on her horse, screaming at everyone.

"let go of me!! Let me go!! Let me run away!!"

She got two companions, Knight Yesung and Knight DongHae.

"we're so sorry my prince. But we can't let you go until we arrive at our destination" DongHae said.

"Yah! Why are you two doing this to me! You suppose to be my best friends!" YuRi shouted again.

"true, but the King promise me that if we help you get all of the ten princess that they choose, he will let me marry your brother" DongHae said.

"what?! You sneaky bastard! After all this time, you being my friend just because you want to court my brother?! Don't tell me that your pregnant like LeeTeuk too!"

DongHae laugh, "nah, your brother will be the one who's pregnant later"

"who is it, DongHae? I got 8 brothers and one of it already be with LeeTeuk"

"I'll answer it later when all of your wives is in Soshi castle" DongHae smirk to YuRi.

"what about you, Yesung? What did my father give you?"

Yesung grin widely, "he said I can get marry to 5 women instead of one. And all of them foreigner, how cool is that!"

YuRi scowl, "That made you happy because foreigner s are bigger then local"

"true! Have you been to Brazil? Oh my gosh!! They got big melons!" Yesung face looking like a ert old man.

"eww! I don't need visual here. And one more thing I want to asked you guys...

 

 













 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Why are we taking horses instead of limousine or cars?"

 

DongHae shrugs, "beats me. It's the queen order. she want to make it like fairy tale or something and make  you look like a hero searching for the princess"

"if this is mother order.. Wait, is the queen were the one who gather the wives data?"

"well, all of your mothers is" Yesung added.

"OMG! I got bad feeling about this. LEt Go Of Me!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!" YuRi said with scare face.


 


-—-—-—-—

 


First princess... Belle..
 


YuRi and her two comrades arrive at weird mansion. Around the mansion there's a lot of red rose. Yesung cut YuRi's ropes and push her to walk first. He also give YuRi her Excalibur.

"hello?! Anybody here?!! Hello!!" YuRi scream but no one answer it. "looks like nobody home, let's get back to Soshi castle" she turn around but the two guys hold each of her arm and push her to the front door "aw come on boys. Nobody's around"

"there's a bell beside the door" DongHae push the bell and suddenly the doors open. A teapot greet them.

"oh, welcome kids. May I know what bring you three here?" the teapot asked them politely.

The three confuse, "is it just my imagination or.. A teapot can speak?" Yesung said.

The teapot chuckle, "you must be new here, have you ever heard about beauty and the beast"

"oh! I do! My mom once tell me that story.. Like bed time story, and it's so cute to have a man that looks so beastie, like bad boy, but he got a soft heart.. Awe" YuRi speak like a high school girl gossiping about boys.

"prince YuRi! You can't marry a man! It must be woman, WOMAN!" DongHae exclaim.

Then they heard scream.

"Kyaaaaaa!! Get away from me!!"

The trio Leave the teapot and immediately search for the sound.

"it's coming from that way!" Yesung said.

"Stop!" a voice stop them.

The trio stop and search around for the sounds.

"did you hear that or it just my imagination this time?" YuRi said while looking around.

"down here!!" the voice said again.

They look down at a clock holding bread knife, "a clock?" DongHae said confuse.

"so?! What if I just a clock, huh?! I can fight too! And you can't get any close to my master and his soon to be wife" the clock said.

"says who?" YuRi challenge.

"me! Don't you heard what I said before? Tch, kids always rude. Now leave, my master the beast is trying to get close to beauty, Belle" the clock said.

They heard a scream again, "Get Away From Me You Freak!! Help! Help!"

"Prince YuRi, Yesung. Go and save the woman, leave this clock to me" DongHae said while searching for another bread knife.

"why didn't you use your sword?" YuRi asked him weirdly.

"oh, I just pity him. Beside I think I'm gonna sit down while fighting with it"

"okay then. Good luck Knight DongHae" YuRi said.

"just get your wife quick"


 

YuRi and Yesung are getting closer to the screaming sound. When they want to get in one room, they got stop again by a candelabra riding footstool. The footstool barking at them.

"is that a dog?" YuRi confuse looking at the footstool.

"behold!! What are intruders doing in Beast castle?" the candelabra asked them.

"um, we heard scream from that room and want to check it up" Yesung said hesitantly.

"scream? I don't hear any scream" The candelabra said.

"Kyaaa!!! Help! I'm not interests in fury freak like you!!" someone scream again.

"nope! No scream" the candelabra smile.

YuRi sigh, "can I leave this two to you, Yesung?"

Yesung sigh too, "I want to save the princess, but this is your story so okay. I'll handle this one my prince"

YuRi nodded her head, "hey, candle man, this is Yesung, my good knight"

"hello Yesung" the candelabra greet him politely.

"Yo! Whassap man!" Yesung greet him ghetto.

"wassap?" the candelabra confuse with Yesung words.

"it's a ghetto words. You don't know it? Then your not cool, dude"

"dude? I'm sorry but I'm not quite understand your words young man"

"that's why.. Yesung here will teach you how to speak Ghetto and all of the cool words too" YuRi convince him.

"oh, okay then" the candelabra, footstool and Yesung leave the door unguarded and go learning ghetto words and style.


 

"now.. Time to get my princess and quickly get back to the castle, after that sleep for a week!" with that YuRi entered the room where the screams are. When she entered it, she saw a woman holding a chair as if it was her shield while a big fury man with only pants on trying to get close to her.

 

"um, excuse me"

The two look at YuRi.

The beast roar at her, "what do you want?! And who are you?!"

"allow me to introduce myself.. I'm Prince YuRi, I mean Princess YuRi of Soshi"

"and what do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy here!!" he roar again.

"help me! Please! I'd rather marry a woman like you then this sick furry freak!" the woman said.

"really? That make things easy then.. I don't need to woo you to be my wife" YuRi state the fact.

"no! She's mine! And she's gonna be my wife! We're gonna have lot of lil fury babies!" the Beast groan mad at the two women. He turn to YuRi and charge at her.


 

"wait! Before you kill me, can I have your autograph And take  pictures together? I'm a big fan of Beauty and the Beast" YuRi said.

 

The Beast stop and change to smile, "oh, your a fan. Okay, okay, I know that I'm famous but your so brave to be here in my weird castle just to get my signature and pics.." he grin dorky and get a dog brush from his pocket "wait for a moment, I need to put my make up on too" he said while walking to his personal make up mirror.

"okay, hey.. Uh.. What's your name?" YuRi asked the woman.

The woman confused at the sudden change of Beast attitude and she look at YuRi, "oh, I'm TaeYeon, Kim TaeYeon. At your service Prince YuRi of Soshi" she bow down.

"TaeYeon? Wait, your not Belle?"

TaeYeon shook her head.

"now I get it! Hey Mr. Beast!"

"just a minute Prince YuRi, I only need to put my lipstick on. What color do you think look good on me? Red, purple, brown or blue?"

"brown, by the way I just want to tell you that this woman here.. The one you've been cornered around the room is not Beauty" YuRi.

The Beast stop what he is doing, "she's not? Then why does people in her village give her to me and said that she's Beauty"

"well she is beautiful, but not your 'Beauty'. I mean she's not Belle, her name is TaeYeon" YuRi tried to explain to Beast.

"Uh, people on my village always call me beauty because comparing to people there, I am the most beautiful woman there" TaeYeon said walking to YuRi.

YuRi snicker, "your so full of yourself, aren't you Beauty?" she said with mocking tone. "Ouch!" YuRi rub her stomach that have been pinch by TaeYeon.

Beast finish his make up and look at the two bickering women, "so.. Your not Belle? Why don't you say it from the first? No wonder you don't like man with a lot of hair"

"that's fur, not hair" TaeYeon said.

"then, can I take her away?" YuRi asked the Beast.

"sure, please take any girls away from my mansions. If Belle got here, I don't want her to think that I have another woman beside her" the Beast say it happily.

"yeah, I heard that Belle is quite a jealousy woman"

"yup. Now let's take a pictures. I'm ready"

YuRi, the Beast and TaeYeon take a few pictures using YuRi's digital camera. After that the Beast and her housemate walk YuRi, TaeYeon and the two knights to the front door. They promise that they will make the Beast as December issue on few magazines and play again someday when  the Beast household are normal again.



 

On their journey back to Soshi castle.

"so this is your first wife?" Yesung eyed the small woman who glare at him "quite small.."

"what are you looking at? Want to pick a fight, huh?! I'm not afraid of any man!" TaeYeon want to pounce at Yesung but YuRi grab her and put the small woman on her horse before she climb on the back. "wait, do I really need to marry you?" TaeYeon look at YuRi.

"that's the rules" YuRi said.

"oh.." TaeYeon sad look down.

"why? You don't want too?" YuRi asked the small woman between her hands.

"no.. I'd love to marry my knight in shining armor.. But I do want to have baby you know.. That's my dream, Marrying a rich prince, having a baby and live happily ever after without working" TaeYeon said with a pout to YuRi.

DongHae and Yesung chuckle, "don't worry about that, Lady TaeYeon. Your marrying a Kwon. And anything impossible is possible with them" DongHae said.

"really?!! Awe.. Thank you.." TaeYeon side hug YuRi while smiling really wide.

YuRi still a bit awkward but As a gentleman, er.. Gentlewoman, YuRi push TaeYeon closer, she put her robe around her body and the small lady to prevent them from wind's coldness. This gesture made TaeYeon smile, she look up and kiss YuRi's cheek which made the tan woman blush. TaeYeon giggle and hug YuRi again, she put her head on YuRi's chest, "wake me up when we arrive okay?"

"y,yes my lady" YuRi stutter still shock because of the kiss.


After three hours journey they arrive at the castle. They can hear trumpets playing around the castle. TaeYeon gasp looking at Kwon castle, "OMG! Your the crown prince?! I toughs you just ordinary prince!"

YuRi get down from her horse and help TaeYeon down, "don't you see the news? I'm the only child from the queen" she look at her knights while rubbing her back, "next time, use car okay?!"

TaeYeon still can't believe it, she's not only marry to a prince but it turn out that YuRi is the crown prince of Soshi kingdom.

LeeTeuk approach YuRi to inform that their wedding preparation is ready and they need to get marry this evening. It's shocked both women but they can't say any objection. The Queen and her sisters in law happy to hear that they will get daughter in law to play with them. While the King and other princes just sigh and let the women do whatever they want.

The wedding ceremony is so fast, and now they already in the reception. The King asked YuRi and TaeYeon to dance in the center.

 

cr:pic owner

Lady TaeYeon of Soshi

 


"um, you can dance, right?" YuRi asked to TaeYeon.

"I,I can dance a bit, but why do everyone see us like they want to hurt me, and they're holding tomatoes for what? Will they throw it at us if I don't dance with you?" TaeYeon look around worry.

YuRi chuckle, "don't worry, they're holding tomatoes because they want to eat it. By the way, I haven't say this but you look beautiful tonight. No wonder they mistake you as beauty" they start dancing when the song start.

TaeYeon blush and smile shyly to YuRi, "thank you.. You also look so handsome tonight, my prince"

"please call me, my YuRi instead of my Prince" YuRi whisper in TaeYeon's ears while they slow dancing. They look at each other and draw their head closer until their lips touching each other. Everyone cheers at them and some of them throw tomatoes around. "OMG! TaeYeon let's get away from here before some of the tomatoes get us!"

"You Said That Tomatoes Are For Eating?!!" TaeYeon glare at YuRi.


 

YuRi put her robe around TaeYeon so the small girl can hide there and get away from flying tomatoes. They run to YuRi's room.

"where's the bathroom? I need to wash my feet"

"oh, it's inside my walking closet" YuRi throw her robe outside the room and show TaeYeon the way.

"wait, Why are you coming too?" TaeYeon frown at YuRi.

"I need to wash my feet and change my clothes too. I smell like tomatoes here" YuRi said. While They wash their feet, YuRi said something to TaeYeon, "hey, TaeYeon.. You are marry to me now.. Maybe you already knew the rules but.. Is it okay for me to have.. Concubines..? I mean if you don't want it then it's fine by me" YuRi fidgeting while asking this to TaeYeon.

TaeYeon look at her for quite sometimes and then walk out of the bathroom leaving YuRi without words. YuRi sigh and know that this might be happen "back to square one?" she groan.

YuRi change her clothes and wear a comfort purple night gown. "I hope I can sleep for a week before looking around again" she walk out of the walk in closet back to her bed and shocked.

"y,you still here?" YuRi said, the small woman glare at her, "I mean, I tough you already leaving"

"how many?" TaeYeon said with cold tone.

"eh?"

"how many concubines you need to have?"

"Uh... Nine more..?"

"what?! YuRi!!"

"it's the rules! Blame the rules! I only want to loyal to one wife but the rules said I need to get more wives then my ancestor"

TaeYeon sigh, "okay.."

"okay? Are you fine with this? You still can run away you know"

TaeYeon shake her head, "I think about running away back there on the bathroom, but.. I'm accidentally falling in love with my savior.. So I must deal with it"

YuRi smile dorky at TaeYeon, "your in love with me?! Awe.." she sit beside TaeYeon on the bed.

YuRi cares TaeYeon face with her hand, TaeYeon sigh and lost in the touch. "you can search for other wives.. Only if I get pregnant first" TaeYeon blush saying this.

YuRi blush hearing this, "I get you pregnant? Sure, why not.. Let's start now" YuRi then kiss TaeYeon lips.

And then they make love...



For a week.

YuRi think that after wedding she can get a sleep for a week but instead of sleep, she got laid. They never leave the room, the Queen order them to put foods on tray outside YuRi's room.

everyone in the castle can hear loud scream when they pass the crown prince room and they only chuckle, laugh or giggle hearing their Prince YuRi and her wife bedroom activity. Everyone can't wait for a small new unborn Prince be in the palace.