YuRi and Ariel

YuRi and 10 Princess

I never said all of the Princess is Girls Generation members...... wink

 

 


 

Third journey...

 


One week after she marry Lady Sunny.

YuRi and her two knights, Yesung and DongHae are on journey again, searching for Prince YuRi's third wives.

Actually Prince YuRi refuse to go on a journey again, she just want to enjoy her time with her two pregnant wives back in Soshi castle. But the Queen doesn't allow it, she asked the two knights to drug YuRi and made her sleep so they can take YuRi away.

Sunny pout when they take YuRi away. But Lady TaeYeon told her that the clothes in YuRi's walk in closet is bit smelly, Sunny just dumped the prince and go to YuRi's walk in closet, planning wash every single garment there.

YuRi gain her conscious, she look around and realize that she's on a bed but it's not her bedroom nor her castle. There's a bump that made the room shaking. YuRi panic, she dash out of the bedroom an screaming, "earthquake!! Earthquake!! Run for your life!!". She almost run to waters if it's not her good knight who will be her brother in law catch her. "Run!! DongHae run away!!"

"calm down prince YuRi, there's no earthquake. That just a bump from the sea wave" DongHae tried to calm his prince.

"sea wave?" then YuRi look around her. She saw there's water everywhere surround them, "are we... In the ocean..?"

"yes, my prince. We are heading to an island where your third wives is" DongHae take YuRi to the deck and they sit at the sofa.

"is this my father small yacht?"

"yes, the queen allow us to bring your majesty private yacht"

"that father of mine is soooooo whipped!! I know that he must be crying now in his office because we take his precious yacht away" YuRi laugh.

DongHae just nodded, "Yesung are the one taking control of this yacht. Is there Anything you want to do while waiting before we reach the island?"

"hmm.. How come I be in this boat? Last time I remember I was cleaning windows with Lady Sunny.."

DongHae gulp, "I-it's the queen order to.. To drug you and get you in the yacht"

YuRi frown, "that sick witch! How can a woman like that be my mother?! Graaa!!!!" she scream at the top of her lungs.

"oh, and Lady TaeYeon said that when you wake up, you need to online your Skype immediately"

YuRi look at him weirdly, "did you realize that we are in the middle of nowhere, and there's no signal everywhere?"

"Uh.. My bad. Maybe you can call her after we arrive?"

"yeah whatever. Hey, is there any food here? I'm hungry"

"great! Lady TaeYeon give us a picnic basket and said that Prince YuRi must try everything that she cook for her" DongHae went back to the room and grab picnic basket. He serve to his prince the food inside the basket.

"I never knew TaeYeon can cook.." YuRi take a bite and then, "Oh.. My.. God..



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Best Food Ever!!! This is so Delicious!! You must try DongHae!" YuRi grin widely, she's happy that her wife are good at cooking.

DongHae smile and shake his head, "no thanks, prince YuRi. K- I mean your brother already gave me  picnic basket too. And he said I must finish it off"

"my brother can cook? I never knew about that. What about Yesung? He eat yet?"

"he got picnic basket too"

"from who?"

"he said it's from his fans"

"foreigner?"

"yes. Knight Yesung made status on his twitter that say 'I'm a Single Man And Looking For Five Foreigner Women To Have Six-some'. After he post it, a lot of foreigner keep tweeting him"

"haaaa? Six-some? He's weird.. But from who does he get his basket?"

"woman with the name Pariiis Hilton"

"ah.. The Hilton.. Good for him then. If he already got his own picnic basket, I can finish Tae foods myself. What are you smiling at?"

DongHae chuckle, "nothing my prince. It just that, I think you already accept that you are destiny to be with women not men"

"Yah!" YuRi blush. "I still interests in man you know! ....a little..." she whispered the last words.

DongHae smirk, "whatever you say, my prince"

There's a water bottle inside of the basket, without looking at it Prince YuRi grab and drink from the water bottle. DongHae eyes bulge open when he saw what words written in the bottle cover. He's trying so hard not to expose his laugh.

YuRi wrinkle her forehead, "this water taste weird and sticky. But I think I had taste these before.. Want some?"

DongHae shake his head hard and squeak, "No!! No thank you my prince. I prefer you brother than your wives"

YuRi look at him weird, "you are weird" she drink again, "you never told me which brothers of mine is your lover. I though we are best friend after all this time"

DongHae just grin, "that's for me to know and you to find out my Prince. By the way, does your drink make you refreshen?"

YuRi nodded, "it taste like a..... vanilla but a bit salty, I think I have taste this before but forget when and where"

"do you.. Maybe thinking of Lady TaeYeon when you drink it?"

YuRi tilt her head and put finger under her chin to think, "I did, I mean I do and always think about my wives, why?" YuRi pout, "now you make me miss my wives" she drink again.

"that water is from.......





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







your wife's juicy" DongHae say it calmly.



YuRi choke on her drink, "uhuk! What?! My wife's juicy!? What are you talking about?! How do you know?!"
 


"it's written on the bottle"



YuRi quickly check on the bottle, there's words written on it, "TAEYEON'S SPECIAL ", and small words "Energy Drink For Prince YuRi Only xxx", then another smaller words "I love You, Be Safe My Prince". YuRi blush reading the words, specially the words ILY. Prince YuRi look at her good Knight again, "d,d,d,don't t,tell anyone about t,t,this!"



DongHae chuckle, "don't worry my prince. I won't tell anyone that your wife pack her juicy for you" he get up from his seat, "your secret save with me, my prince. And now I'm gonna check on Yesung and make sure he drive according to the coordinate. Enjoy your drink.." DongHae quickly run away to the control room.
 


"Yah! Grrr! Stupid Knight!" YuRi look at the water bottle again and blush, "Tae really pack this water? Now I know why it taste familiar" she then sigh, "i never saw her collect her or something.. how many times did she came just to made this water bottle almost full?" she look at the clear blue sky while thinking "I do.. I miss my wives.." she pout and then decided to eat the rest of her foods and drink all of her wife's juicy.

After eating almost all of the foods, YuRi decided to go fishing. She search for a fishing rod and found one that look strong enough for catching medium shark. Then she asked her good knights to slow down the yacht speed a bit so that she can enjoy her fishing time.

Then she find a good position to sit, apparently there is no bait in the yacht. YuRi had an idea, she put her left over food as bait. And then she begin fishing.

Just when YuRi want to sit on her seat again, her fishing rod shaking. "eh?" she grip the rod hard, "already catch? That really fast" YuRi roll the rod professionally, she's strong thanks to her 7 personal coach back in the castle, so she can take care of the fish alone. After quite sometimes playing with rail YuRi give one last pull, the fish fly out of the ocean and drop at the top of YuRi's body. She scream "Kyaaaaaaaa!!!"

 


Her two knights heard her scream and immediately goes to their prince, but they're shocked and speechless looking at the image in front of them.

Something or rather someone is sitting on top of their prince.

The thing is looking down at YuRi "hello there handsome" it said while munching foods on .

YuRi push it away, "yah!" she get up and stand while pointing to the flying objects.


 


The two knights shout at the same time "Mermaid!!"


 

It turns out, the flying object or flying someone is a female mermaid.

"OMG! That's a hot s!" Yesung shout again while looking at the mermaid that only has small pink shell to cover her s.

The mermaid giggle looking at the trio that have their mouth hanging wise open, "sorry to interrupted on your road boys"

"Hey! I'm not a boy!" YuRi said.

"oh I know, I feel it already when I land on you" the mermaid wink at YuRi.

YuRi gave a horrid face and shivering, she cover all of her body from head to toe with her robe when she saw the mermaid look like undressing her with her eyes. The mermaid chuckle at the prince and think that she's so cute.

"yah, Knight Yesung! Stop looking at her chest" DongHae tried get Yesung back to reality.

"sie!!" Yesung then clean up his drool. "sorry! Can't concentrate when there is bare that need some attention"

"you could only marry a foreigner, remember that" DongHae said. He look at his prince, "my prince YuRi, Could you borrow lady mermaid your robe?"

YuRi whine, "what? Why me? Why not yours?"

"Prince YuRi" DongHae gave a warning tone.

The mermaid giggle looking at YuRi unwillingly hand her robe, when YuRi hand it, the mermaid by slapping YuRi's with her mermaid tail.

YuRi squeak and run away hide behind her two knights.

"so, we are from Soshi kingdom, I am Knight DongHae, this is Knight Yesung and the one who hide behind me is Prince YuRi. it's a pleasure for us to welcome guest on our yacht. Specially Lady mermaid. But may we know why and how you get here and be on top of our prince YuRi?" DongHae being the rational one asked the mermaid.

"well.. I'm a mermaid obviously. My name is Ga In, ex-singer of Brown Eyed Girls, one of the famous band under the sea but already disbanded because my other band mate beside me is married already. I'm here because there's this fantastic smell of food coming from that handsome prince fishing rod. So I eat it, after I ate it my right hand kind of stuck on the string. I want to runaway but when I peek to look at the fisherman, I saw her so handsome and cool. And I decided to fly myself out" the Lady mermaid explain.

 



DongHae look at her prince, "what did you use as bait?"

"um.. Black Pepper Beef" YuRi said.

"it's delicious!" The mermaid said.

That made YuRi grin, peeking behind Yesung "really? My wife made it from me. She's the best cook ever!" she proud of her wife's cooked.

"ah.. You're taken already?" the mermaid asked with sad tone.

"yup!"

The mermaid shake her head hiding her disappoint, "so what are you guys doing here?"

Yesung already conscious from his world answer the question "we are here for a mission"

"oh! What mission? Sounds dangerous" the mermaid said with a playful tone.

"no, it's not a dangerous at all. Our missions is to find third wife for our prince YuRi"

The mermaid shock, "third wife?! Why do you need so many wives?"

YuRi scowled, "it's because that stupid crazy rule!"

DongHae explain about Soshi kingdom rules to Ga In.

Ga In asked again, "who's gonna be your next wife then?"

YuRi look at her good knight, "a girl that can't speak because of spell, Princess Ariel" DongHae answer it for his prince.

"Princess Ariel?! Really?" Ga In gasped.

"do you know her, Lady Mermaid?" DongHae asked.

"Uh.. Not really.. Wait, Prince YuRi do you love Ariel already?" Ga In asked.

YuRi gave a hard look, "well.. I never meet princess Ariel, so how could know if I love her yet.. But if she interest in me, then I'll give it a chance"

"what if Ariel already have someone she love? Will you fight for her?" lady mermaid asked YuRi again.

"oh, then I leave her. Why bother marrying someone who's already taken" YuR answer it casually.

DongHae look at Ga In weirdly.

"but our informant said that princess Ariel is not marry yet. So We think Prince YuRi still got chance to be with her" Yesung said while remembering about the data they got from the Queen.

"yes, and tonight our Prince YuRi will break the spell" DongHae added.

"I will? How do I do that?"

"with a kiss from true love"

YuRi tilt her head to the side and put her point finger under her chin. "hmm"

"So Cute!!!!!" Ga In squeal looking at Prince YuRi.

The trio look at her weirdly. "so I just have to kiss her?" her good knights nodded their head "no problem, but if it's fail I want to go home and go on a vacations with my wives before the next journey" YuRi point to her Knights.

"vacation? Sounds interesting" Ga In said.

"yup! Anywhere but Soshi island, Like.. India or China? As long as i'm away from my mothers" YuRi answer her.

"China... hmm.. You know what, I think need to go back under the sea" Ga In take off the robe.

"already? But I still want to see your s~" Yesung whine.

Ga In get in to the water and look at the trio, "I see you later boys" she wink at prince YuRi and leave while smiling evilly.

"she's weird" YuRi said while putting her robe on.

DongHae frown, "there something fishy about that mermaid.."

"ya think? She's a mermaid, of course she smell like a fish" Yesung said.

DongHae face palm himself. Prince YuRi decided to take a nap before they arrive.


 

 


When they arrive at destination point. Knight DongHae accompany Prince YuRi to meet princess Ariel, while Knight Yesung waiting in the yacht playing with his iPad and updating his status on twitter.
 

 



Oh, before Prince YuRi go with DongHae, she saw free wifi tower in the island so she sign in her skype on her iPad. Lady TaeYeon keep yelling at YuRi, she really worried  when the prince didn't give any news to her while Lady Sunny busy kissing the computer screen when she saw Prince YuRi face in there.
Prince YuRi keep saying sorry and repeatedly bow to her wives, as a make up for her late call to her wives, Prince YuRi promise them vacation plus honeymoon on China. With that lady TaeYeon agree and Lady Sunny now the screen, TaeYeon said that she and Sunny need to go shopping so she gonna use prince YuRi's credit cards as punishment. YuRi pleaded to not over limit her cards but Lady TaeYeon just laugh like ahjumma and said I love you to prince YuRi before she quickly sign out her skype.


 


Back to the journey, now Prince YuRi and DongHae walking to the meeting point of princess Ariel.

When they got there, the prince and knight shocked looking at two women fighting with each other.

"isn't that.....

 

 

 

 



Mermaid Ga In?" DongHae say.

"it is! But why are they fighting?" YuRi said. They watch the two women fight, one with a trident spear and the other with a wood. The one with the wood notice them and lost her concentrate, she trip and fall on the ground. The one with the trident spear point out her spear in front of the lose one.

"now tell me! How did you get that legs?!!" the winning woman said.

The woman in the ground just look away, her tears come out and pout to the two Soshi people. "Yah! Stop it!" YuRi shout to the two, she take out her Excalibur and point out at the winning woman. "why are you attacking lady mermaid?!"

The woman with trident spear look at her weirdly, "she ruin the script! And I need to find out who gave her legs"

Ga In war her hands to YuRi, trying to reach her. YuRi walk closer to the two women but halt when a trident point up at her. Knight DongHae quickly push his prince and take out his sword "before you fight with my prince, you need to defeat me first!"

"whatever!" the woman and DongHae start fighting.

Prince YuRi make her way to mermaid Ga In, she put her robe around Ga In body. "OMG! Your bleeding!" YuRi look at Ga In arm where there is blood there.

Ga In shook her head.

"can you speak lady mermaid?"

Ga In shake her head again. She point at her legs, and then point at her lips trying to open but she can't.

"are you... Mute...?" YuRi asked her.

Ga In stop doing gestures and shake her head. She open and throw away bubblegum, "sorry Prince YuRi, that candies is to delicious to throw away"

"oh you can speak!"

"yes, by the way I suggest your knight kill that witch" Ga In point at the trident woman "she's the witch that make Princess Ariel mute, Ursula"

YuRi look at the trident woman, "eh? But she's not fat at all. She's quite good looking and have y S line in her body, not to mention her blonde hair looks so soft- Yeaoww! Stop it!" Ga In pinch YuRi's abs feeling jealous because the prince praise Ursula. "you just like my wives, they always pinch me or slap me if I do something wrong" YuRi whine.

"just kill her. She want to ruin Ariel and her lover"

"okay.. Knight DongHae! Finish her off!" Prince YuRi order her knights.

"with pleasure! This bi**h's getting on my nerve" DongHae said and give last to the trident woman. The woman die and then change to dust. "Ewww" DongHae said.

"yes!" Ga In happy and hug Prince YuRi.

DongHae approach them, "mermaid Ga In, why are you here and how come you got legs?"

Ga In let go of the hug, "um.. It just, princess Ariel already have a lover, Prince Eric, and now they're runaway from the castle. I,I kind of feel bad if prince YuRi go home with empty hand so... I brave myself to asked for legs from a witch and replaced Ariel place to meet YuRi..." she pout.

"why do you do that?" YuRi turn to asked.

"I,I, I think I like you... A lot.. Really really like you a lot.." Ga In blush. 'and i really want to go shopping in China..' she tough.

DongHae smirk, "I remember that you can sing right lady Ga In?"

Ga In nodded.

"then it's okay for you to be my prince third wives" DongHae said.

"it is? We're not looking for Ariel?" YuRi asked.

"nah, if she already got lover then we can't break them. As long as your wives can sing then its okay. Beside I don't like wasting to much time here without my boyfriend. Come on" DongHae said.

"well.. Will you be my third wives?" YuRi asked the ex-mermaid with hesitant tone.

Ga In kiss YuRi lips, "Yes! Ten thousands Yes!"



 



With that, Prince YuRi, Knight DongHae and lady Ga In get back to their yacht. They shocked looking at Knight Yesung only wear captain hat and tie,  trying to take a pic so he can post it as thank you card to Pariiis Hilton. DongHae quickly hit him on his head and made him unconscious.

Prince YuRi and Lady Ga In go to the cabin. YuRi asked the ex-mermaid to take a seat on the bed while she search clothes for lady Ga In.
Unbeknown to Prince YuRi, lady Ga In observe her legs and what's between her tights. She touch herself and feel funny, her curiosity win so she play with her new womanhood. At first she giggle but when she doing it while looking at the prince, she feel . So she attack prince YuRi and make love with her....




 

 




...Until they reach Soshi Kingdom.

That's the end of Prince YuRi of Soshi journey looking for her third wives.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Side story.. Flashback before YuRi and DongHae found the women fighting....

 

 



After Ga In leave the boat, she goes searching for Princess Ariel. She saw that Ariel already change to human form and at the meeting point where she suppose  meet the prince. Ga In know that if she asked Ursula the sea witch to make her human, she will lose her oh-so-amazing voice. So she asked another witch who is her good friend to change her as human.

"oh.. Fairy godmother the witch please come here and grant my wish" she said.

Someone appear with very mad face in front of Ga In, "yah! I'm a fairy godmother, not a witch!"

"shut up Jo Kwon. Now grant me a wish and change me to human" Ga  In said with threatening tone.

"ugh! Just because we're ex-lover doesn't mean you can asked me to grant every wish you want" Jo Kwon said.

"you cheat on me with the sea king! Thank God we never had ! And as sorry you said you will grant every of my wish. Now I want to be human and marry Prince YuRi"

Jo Kwon sigh, "okay, but after this don't ever call me again. I'm married with Prince Charming already and we're gonna have babies"

"your a guy how can you get pregnant unless your with a Kwons"

Jo Kwon scowl, "I'm a fairy godmother for goodness! I can make myself pregnant!"

"whatever. Just change me, and I don't want to lose my voice okay"

Jo Kwon halfheartedly change Ga In, he scream when he saw the now ex-mermaid , "put some clothes on! This eyes is for Prince Charming body only!"

Before Jo Kwon disappear, Ga In pounce at him, "gyaaaaa!! ! !" he push Ga In away when she tried to molest him. And then he disappear.

"stupid godmother. I'm not interest in him again, I only need this" she take out the things she got from Jo Kwon pocket. "CANDIES!!!" she said happily "now I can eat all of human foods, and stop eating fish pellet"

Ga In walk to the meeting point, "hey Ariel!"

Princess Ariel look up and see her good friends, she shocked looking at Ga In walk with legs and can't speak. She want to asked how Ga In do that but knock out when Ga In suddenly hit her. "so sorry princess Ariel, but just stick with Eric and give YuRi to me" Ga In said while tying Ariel with ropes and hide her behind the bush.

Not long, a guy came to the meeting point and look around confuse, "eh? The script said I can find her here.." the guy took of a script behind her back and read "okay I need to rehearse my line before I met her.. Ehem Ehem.. La la la mi mi mi.. Give me an A! Give me a B! Go... Eric!! Kyaa~ Okay here goes.. 'Oh my lady-Yack!" he fell on the ground.

Ga In hit prince Eric with wood, "seriously dude. You are so weird" she ropes prince Eric and hide him beside Ariel who's already conscious, Ariel struggle to get out from the ropes but she can't. She can't even scream because she lose her voice, she tried to make noise which annoy Ga In.

"calm down will you! Here I give you something to make you shut" Ga In take off prince Eric pants and boxer. Ariel eyes wide open when she saw prince Eric's junior, she blush but keep her eyes on it. "told you, you will calm. Now be a good girl and stay shut, just watch prince Eric and his "

Ga In get out of the bush bring in her wood, back to the meeting point only meet with a trident spear pointing at her.

"your a mermaid! How did you get that legs?!" the woman with trident spear asked Ga In.

"how do you know that and who are you?" Ga In look at her weird.

"I am the sea witch!"

"Ursula? Aren't you suppose to be fat?"

"diet?"

"oh okay then. Now, what did you asked again?"

Ursula make a thinking face, "Aha! Now I remember, how did you change to human and can speak?!"

"none of your business" Ga In tried to pass Ursula, only to have trident spear pointing at her again.

"tell me or I Kill you!"

"make me" Ga In put the candies she robe from Jo Kwon and eat it, then she use her wood and swing it to Ursula, they start fighting before Prince YuRi and Knight DongHae come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

so sorry for you that want all of the members as YuRI lovers here....

i only pair Prince YuRi with members that i personally think will good with the disney princess, and some of the members will look good as their daughters...

why i choose BEG Son Gain as Lady mermaid here because she's not that pretty but.. YY!!!!!! her eye- is soooooo... y! YuRi and Ga-in will make a y baby! rawwrrr XD

Sorry for my grammars and if this chapter is a bit weird...

and i think i forget to review this chap.. hmm, doesn't matter anyway

 

 

 

next chapter... YuRI and one of f(X) member...

 

 


Lady Ga-in send message to Prince YuRi

 

Ga-in: my love, Prince YuRi...  DON'T FORGET! I REPEAT, DON'T FORGET TO BUY ME CANDIES, AND CHOCOLATE, AND PIZZA, AND MUSHROOM, ANDKFC!!

           and fish? i always want to try to eat fish but Under the sea is forbid.. so... GET IT!

            and if my lovely husband, Kwon YuRi forget...? I'LL SPANK YOU WITH MY MERMAID TAIL...... AGAIN!

           Sarangheeee~~~ I Love You forever... oh and new gels or lubricants, i think we used it to much last night...

           muach xoxoxxxxxxxx