I Met You Because of Music

I Met You Because of Music

 

Chapter 6

(Youngmin’s POV)

“So… where do you wanna go now?” I asked Yuri. I didn’t know if I’m blushing or what, but my cheeks felt hot. We’ve been silent here inside the Kevin-hyung’s car since he left.

“Umm…” Yuri started, she looked at me and we accidentally locked eyes with each other which made her blush much more. She looked away and muttered, “Somewhere nksajgf akjgfa jhgaf hgfa me.”

I didn’t hear clearly what she just said, “I beg your pardon?” I  asked.

“Ah… uh…” she said, why is she running before exactly?

“Can I ask you something?” I asked, oh, what the heck am I doing? We’re not friends or what!

“What is it?” she asked as she face me. This time, she looked at me but not looking at my eyes.

“What are you running away from?” I asked and lower my head. Why did I ask that?

She chuckled and made me look at her, she’s so pretty and innocent looking.

“Huh.” I muttered.

She stopped chuckling, embarrassed maybe.

“No-no-nothing…” she stated, smiling, “really.”

I didn’t get it, did she answered my first question or what? I looked at her with puzzled face.

She looked at her hands and played with her fingers. Suddenly became serious, and said, “I’m running away from my fiancé.”

O_o

She looked at me again and sighed.

“Why?” that’s all I can say as respond.

“I… I… it’s just… I don’t want him to be my husband in the future or what…” she answered.

“You don’t like him?” I asked. Ugh… what the heck am I doing? Why am I asking stupid questions? Duh! Wake up Youngmin!! You’re just a big fan of her… more or less… you like her… isn’t it?

“I… I didn’t know.” She looks like she’s about to cry. I get it. She doesn’t like the topic. Stupid me to ask stupid and useless questions.

“Have you been in an amusement park?” I asked, starting the car and looking straight at the road.

“No.”

I looked at her. I didn’t know if I want to laugh at her or pity her. “Really?!”

She looked embarrassed, what a real innocent girl. She just nodded.

This time, I involuntarily laughed.

“What?” she asked in a low voice, sounds embarrassed and puzzled by the tone.

“You’re the first person ever in this world that I met who haven’t been in an amusement park.”

She innocently covered her face with her hands and chuckled embarrassingly.

She’s a famous talented, rich and genius girl but she hasn’t been in an amusement park. That’s impossible.

I stomped on the gas and the car stared moving, I opened the radio and listened to some songs. And the song is… ‘For the First Time Lovers’ of Jung Yonghwa covered by the girl sitting beside me. This song was memorable to me, this song is the reason why I became Yuri’s fan.

“This is my favorite song.” I said.

“Really?!” Yuri asked happily. “even though it’s not my composition after all?”

“Yup,” I replied, I stole a quick glance at her and saw her smiling happily.

We reached an amusement park, I parked the car and went out of the car.

On the other hand, Yuri went out of the car.

“Wow!” she exclaimed as she walk towards the entrance, I followed her.

“Really first time, eh?”

She nodded. I paid our entrance and went in.

Everyone is looking at us, I know why. Oh sh*t! I realized, she’s too famous to be in an amusement park!

“Yuri…” I called her in a small voice.

She looked at me happily, “Waeyo?” she asked.

And then I heard it, “It’s Yuri-ah!!!” someone explained.

Before Yuri can register what is happening, I dragged her and run.

“Youngmin-ah,” she called.

She called… called… called… SHE CALLED ME BY MY NAME!!!!

I drag her inside a clothes shop.

Curse my face! I can’t stop smiling since she called me by my name!!

I turned to a halt and gasped for air. And looked at her, she’s laughing.

“I think I need to change my dress and put on a disguise.” She said.

“Right.” I said, “Why are you laughing at?” I asked, she’s still laughing.

“Annie, it’s just fun running away with the guy you like.” She said, and then she covered with her hands. She turned to get some clothes and quickly went to the fitting room.

O_O !!!! what did she said??!! Flashback… flashback…

*flashback*

“it’s just fun running away with the guy you like.”

*replay!!!*

“it’s just fun running away with the guy you like”

“it’s just fun running away with the guy you like”

“it’s just fun running away with the guy you like”

“it’s just fun running away with the guy you like

*end of replay*

I smiled again.

 

(Yuri’s POV)

What the heck is that?! Why did I said that? I’m crazy! Really crazy!!

I ran to the nearest fitting room and changed my clothes. How can I face him? I wasn’t supposed to confess my feelings!! It’s our first time to talk with each other!

AHHHH~~!!!!

I forgot to pay!!

I looked at myself in the mirror, I look like I’m going to play something, I wear a shorts, my leather boots, a red cap, white shirt and red jacket above it.

I went out and brought the removed price tags.

I lowered my cap to hide my shame from the conversation earlier as I pass by him.

“Yuri!” he called. I didn’t turn to face him, how am I going to face him after all? I just walked towards the counter, until a hand pulled my arms and I turned to a stop.

“It’s paid.” He said, chuckling.

“What?”

“I paid it already.” He repeated. He slipped his hand to mines and held it. “Come!”

I followed him, I think I’m blushing since we left the clothes shop. He’s holding my hand!!

“Yuri…” he called, I didn’t realized we stopped walking and he’s face is leveling my face, showing that I’m blushing hardly.

“Are you sick? Your face is red.” He said, still not letting go of my hand.

I shook my head.

He started walking again, I looked at him, and saw him smiling, he’s so cute~~!! Is he blushing also?

“Umm…” I started. “call me Yuri-ah.”

“Sure,” he replied, “call me whatever you like.”

Oppa.

AH!! no!! have some shame Yuri-ah! Get hold of yourself! >.<

“Can I call you Youngmin-ah?” I asked.

“Of course.” He said. “Umm… since I’m older than you… you… you… can… call me… uhh… oppa.”