First and Last date

I Met You Because of Music

 

Chapter 7: Our first date

(Yuri’s POV)

I was really amazed by… ah… what did he call this place? Amusements park! Shootness! I’m so stupid! Aigoo, want to know why I haven’t been in a place like this? It’s because since birth, all I do was to stay in our house, until my father told me to make an audition to an agency, and BOOM! I’m famous, and I hate it. -_____-

“Yuri-ah, where do you wanna ride first?” Youngmin asked, that’s when I remembered I’m with my crush. Yeah, crush, I like him. >.<

“Umm…” I looked around… turned my head to the left… to the right… and… got ya! “There!” I pointed at the roller coaster-looking ride. I looked at Youngmin who just nodded.

“Come!” he ordered.

I saw a glass of box filled with stuff toys and a hand-looking claw above the toys. I think my eyes is sparkling right now, this is the first time I saw this thing!

“Isn’t that Song Yuri?” the girl in front of me asked her friend, they looked at me. Oh. No.

“Omo!!” her friend exclaimed.

Without another word, I dragged Youngmin. I didn’t know here we are going, I just kept on running, until he stopped and pulled me.

“Yu-Yu—Yuri-ah!” Youngmin panted.

“Mianhae.” I said, embarrassed. Great! Just great! I’m so stupid!!

He chuckled, “I guess it’s hard to date a famous artist.”

WHAT?! This is a DATE??? Wait!! Wait!! I’m not prepared!! He said this is a date!! And I kept on daydreaming!!

“Here, wear this.” He pulled out a black glasses, sunglasses I think.

“T-thanks.” I said as I get the glasses and wear it.

“Umm… Yu…Yuri-ah.” He called me.

I looked at him, “Waeyo?” I asked. Hoho! I’m wearing his glasses! Ha! This is the happiest day ever!

He looked at me and… blushed, yeah, he blushed… O_O

Jhgfdstfydiyedckhgvkdkttuh!!!!!!!!!

He’s so cute!!

“Can I call this a date?” he asked, and looked away.

My first reaction was à^_^ then /OoO\ then >/////<

“Wh-what-whatever y-you l-like!” I answered and looked down.

Aigoo!! I’m so dead!! Joonghyun-oppa said that I should be a ‘hard-to-get’ girl because I’m his dearest of my dearest cousin. And I can’t date anyone except… Dongho… my fiancé.

We rode on the roller coaster ride! I kept on yelling!!

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I closed my eyes when it went upside-down.

When we finished our ride, we ate.

“Youngmin-ah, what do you think of me?” I asked, out of the blue, salvaging my ice cream. Nothing, I just want to know, I didn’t know if people hate me or like me. Just like my first love, he said he likes me, and then he hated me when I became famous. L

“You’re the famous “Song Yuri” that everyone idolizes, even guys like you, and you’re kind, pretty, smart and talented. At the age of 13, you’ve already graduated at college and even got your masteral course at the same age. The only daughter of the oh-so-famous member of Super Junior. Vice president of their company, worldwide, and you’re every guy’s dream girl. And what do I think of you?” he paused, “A very humble girl, cute and beautiful at the same time. My inspiration on being an artist, and a very nice person.”

 “Thanks.” I muttered.

“Why did you ask?”

I smiled bitterly, “Nothing.” Am I nice? I think I’m selfish. I’m a bad girl. My sister suffers because of me.

I finished my ice cream, and so did Youngmin, so we started to walk and find our next ride.

We went to the ‘Hunted House’. At first I felt cool! Yeah! I’m not scared at ghosts! Ha! But when we entered it’s so dark, and there are lots of people. I can’t see them but I can say there are ‘lots’ of people because I can’t move and we’re not making any progress to explore the insides.

Youngmin held my hand tightly, and he smiled at me.

I saw that!!! He smiled at me!! I think I’m going to melt!!

My daydreaming was cutted off when, I whimpered.

“Are you okay?” Youngmin quickly asked me.

“Y-yes!” and there it was again! I closed my eyes, and then, “Eek!” I said.

“Yuri-ah! Are you really okay?” he asked me again, I can see his face from the dim light, his face worried and confused.

“Youngmin-ah!” I felt it again!!

And… O_O à>.< àTT_TT

“YOUNGMIN-OPPA!!!” I screamed.

Youngmin pulled me close to him.

Waaah!!! Someone is touching my front!! Shootness!! I’m flat chested!!!!!! And removed the strap of my… waah!!! Tears fell of my eyes. I’m just a 14-year-old girl!! They’re harassing me!!! who is it!!??TT_TT

“Ya!!” Youngmin yelled. “What the--!! What do you think you’re doing?!”

I looked at my back and saw a guy.

Youngmin pulled me closer again, almost hugging me.

“Oh, Hey! Are you talking to me?” the guy asked.

“I saw that!” Youngmin exclaimed.

“What?” the guy asked, acting to be innocent.

“You’re touching my girl!!!” and then, *BOOGSH* he punched the guy.

Commotions… the guards came and said the guy will be jailed, ha! That’s good!

I tried to fix the strap of my… and SUCCESS!! Waah!!! I can’t stop on crying!! This is the first time I felt something like this, scared… and… waah!! TT_TT

“Yuri-ah, let’s get out of here.” He said.

And I nodded.

As soon as we can’t see the booth, Youngmin hugged me. O_O

“I think going here is a bad idea.” He murmured.

“Mian, Yuri-ah,” he said as he pulled back and knelt in front of me. “Aish!! I really want to kill that guy!! I can’t believe this!! I’m really sorry.”

Waah!!! I accept your sorry!!! But my little secret!!! Yes!!! My flat chest is my secret!!! Waaahh!!!!!!!! T_T

I wiped my tears, “It’s not your fault… it’s just okay… I think… I shouldn’t wear these kind of clothes whenever I’m here… it’s just… just… waah!!!”I cried again.

Youngmin stood up, “Sshh…” he murmured. “Now, our date is ruined.” He chuckled.

I looked at him and smiled. “Just don’t think about it.” he said and pulled me to the glass box with stuff toys, which I saw earlier.

He inserted a coin and tried to get one stuff toy, and… “WOAH!! Youngmin-ah!! How did you do that?!” I asked happily! He got the toy!! It’s a bear with a collar, and a name? I read it, ‘Hi! My name is Kevin!’

“For you.” He said and gave me Kevin, the stuff toy!!

“THANK YOU, YONGMIN-AH!!” I exclaimed and hugged him for seconds and pulled back.

He smiled at me again! And inserted another coin, and he got another one!! He did that again and again, until he ran out of coins.

“I think this is the last stuff toy I can give to you for this day.” He said, and handled me the toy.

I can’t stop smiling, I put the last toy he gave inside another large paper bag. The stuff toys are huggable!! They’re almost the size of the half of my body! I’m so happy!!

 

--Dear Diary,

Youngmin, my CRUSH!! Gave me lots of stuff toys!!! And we DATED!!! This is the best day ever!!! He’s my knight in shining armor!! He saved me from that guy who harassed my innocent front!! Huhu!! But seriously!! The guy didn’t touched it!! I bumped on the back of the person in front of me! and the guy accidentally slipped his hands inside my shirt and removed the strap of my cammy, it !! But Youngmin saved me!! ha!!

I’m quite good at acting, right? Haha!! :D

BTW my lovely diary, I’m going to leave… :’( appa told me that I need to go and stay at America… *sigh* this was the first and last day I’ll get to have a date with Youngmin, I’’m going to marry Dongho this year. :’((( hope my life saver will save me again… sadly… he can’t remember me…

Love lots,

Yuri ^^V