I Met You Because of Music

I Met You Because of Music

 

Chapter 3

(Yuri’s POV)

I was sitting still on my huge chair, leaning on my wide table with my fists cupped into my chin. I was waiting for my older twin for almost 1 hour, and yet, she’s not here. The heck! Did that orange-haired teacher pass on my message to her?

Until there was a knock at the door, I jumped and told my guard to open it.

*Being rich and famous at the same at a time is worse than you thought, bodyguards all around you, like tails, always at your back and reporters who always interview you every time you walk by, it !

I put on my best smile as my waited visitor to enter, but my smile faded as I saw two unwanted visitors in my room.

“Waiting for someone, my dear?” my mom asked.

“No. Not really.” I replied, my voice sounding annoyed and disappointed.

“Oh, I missed my daughter!” my dad beamed as he walk towards me and gave me a bear hug. “You’re still as cute as ever.”

“Miss you, too, dad.” I said.

Then I remembered that they only visit this school whenever they want me to go with them to other country. OH. NO.

“What brings you here?” I asked, slowly taking my seat.

“We bring no worry to you, Yuri. We just went to fetch your brat sister.” He replied.

I looked at them, my eyes wide. “Why?” I want to tell them that I want to go out with my sister just like before, but my father gave me ‘just-shut-your-mouth-and-obey-me’ look. My shoulders fell as I lean back to my seat.

“We don’t want to stress you anymore. The investors want to talk to your sister badly, you know, our company needs your sister. And you still have a movie to shoot next days, a new song to release and lots of talk shows. Just relax for now and let your sister do her job, okay?” he explained.

“But, it’s her first time to enter a school, appa! Please let her enjoy her school life at least…” my voice trailed off.

Then I thought about my schedules for the month; new movie, my comeback, my variety shows to be aired and that useless talk shows. I don’t have enough time to cover my sister for the company.

“Are you saying something, Yuri?” Donghae-appa asked, his voice sharp.

“No.” I whispered.

I can’t help but frowning at my table, I looked at the papers at my right side, my scripts and schedules. At my left, paper works for our company in Japan and France. I crossed my arms at my chest and stared at the door.

“Stop making faces, Yuri.” My mom said.

“Whatever.”

I waited and waited, until I heard another knock. I’m not expecting her to come now, at least she’ll not show up and let my father told drag her to America or what.

I involuntarily smiled when I saw my sister at the door.

“Yuki!!!” I exclaimed. I stood and ran to her, my father started the annoying thing again, and my mother was nothing but to support what my father wants. I was surprised when my sister told him she’ll not going to go with him, and my father slapped my sister!

“Appa!!” was all I can say.

I ran to my sister who was to stunned to look away from the floor. “Are you okay?” I asked her.

She just nodded. She glared at our father.

“Yuki, please stop it.” I whispered to her. I looked at my father who returned the glare at her.

“I think I should punish you, Yuki. You’ve become a bad child.” My father said.

“I told you, I’m not going anywhere with you.” My sister told him.

“You need to.”

“No! I’m just a fourteen year old girl, appa!! I’m supposed to enter normally at a school.” Yuki exclaimed.

“You’ll be the next owner of our companies, Yuki. You need to work from now on and forget about this school thing.”

“No I won’t! I’m not going to handle your stupid company! Just give it to your workers or what!”

I was surprised at their reactions, I was sure that my father wants to throw Yuki off a cliff, and my sister wants our father do disappear like a bubble. They both glared at each other.

“Stop it!” I shouted. “I’m going to cover Yuki for a while. I’m going with you, appa. I’m going to cancel some of my schedules.” I told him.

“Fine.” He agreed with my decision, “Meet us later at the rooftop. The copter will be waiting.” He said and walked to the exit.

I looked at my hands, it’s shaking, it was my first time to shout at my father like that.

When our father was out of our sight my sister eyed me.

“What are you thinking, Yuri?” she asked. “Why are you always obeying him?”

I didn’t answer, I held my hands together and waited for it to stop trembling.

Yuki looked at my hands and held it with her hands. “You’re trembling.” She said. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine.” I mumbled. What a reunion! Thanks to my father, I’m damned!

“You should not have covered me, Yuri. I can take care of myself. Honestly.” She hugged me.

“I want you to enjoy your life here at school.” I managed.

Yuki was hidden from public since our birth. She’s isolated from other except to our relatives, she also has a fragile health when we were still kids, but she’s braver than me. Me, I’m just what people sees, a very talented girl with a rich family. Daughter of Lee Donghae, member or the famous Super Junior, and Song Soonhae, my silent but supportive mother.

“I need to go.” I told her. She pulled back and frowned.

“Okay, fine,” she looked at the window with un-approving look, the she looked back at me. “just take care of yourself and don’t stress yourself to much okay? I’m sorry, you’re forced to go to that stinking company.”

“It’s okay.” I let her kiss me at the forehead, she always do that whenever I’m not in the good mood to talk.

(Yuki’s POV)

Minutes after, my sister left to go to Japan. I felt so guilty about letting her to face that pudgy man, our biggest investor, for hours.

I walked back to the dorm, but as soon as I enter Suzy’s and my room, I wanted to go out immediately. Our things are scattered across the room, boxes bags and even the furniture. I sighed and walked towards the garden.

The garden was so pretty, full of flowers, with a lake beside and some butterflies flying around. I looked around and spotted a blonde guy, talking with another guy with black hair who totally looked identical. I turned, now, I want to go back to the room. They remind me of something.

I ran back to our room. Until I bumped again on someone, “I’m sorry!” I apologized.

“Are you okay?” the guy asked as he held a hand.

“I’m fine.” I said as I stood up. I slowly looked at him, and met his eyes.“Omo! Taemin-oppa?” I asked in shock.