I Met You Because of Music

I Met You Because of Music

 

Chapter 2

(Yuki’s POV)

“Are you serious?!” I exclaimed. Everybody looked at me, surprised, and they started to laugh.

Suzy laughed at me also, so hard she’s already tearing up.

“Ms. Song, are you okay?” our teacher asked.

“I’m fine.” I said and looked down, trying to hide the embarrassment. I bet this will be reported to my sister and I can feel she’s going to laugh at me.

(*laughs*) “You made my day, Yuki.” Suzy whispered to me. “Don’t leak this info about us, huh? I don’t want to be the delivery girl of all gifts again, arasseo?”

“Umm… sure.” I said.

After the class, we headed to the cafeteria.

Again, all I can say is, “Whoah!”

“W-O-W!” a voice said beside me. “That explains the three syllables, ‘Song Yuri’.” He said.

I looked at him as he said that, and he looked at me! My gosh! Just when did the earth created this kind of creature, he’s so cute!! I thought.

“Is there any problem about my face?” he asked, his voice sounded hurt.

“Umm… no, not really, I’m sorry.” And I turned away. I tried not to look at him again, before he called out.

“Hey!” he yelled.

I turned to face him instantly, that’s not a volunteered reaction! “Yes?” again, involuntary move.

“I’m Choi Jonghoon.” He said and held out his hand.

“I’m Song Yuki.” I introduced, and shook his hand.

“Are you a freshman?” he asked. “I haven’t seen you since last semester.”

“Kinda, yes, I’m a freshman.”

He smiled at me, that’s when I realize I’m still holding his soft hands!

“Sorry.” I mumbled and pulled my hand.

He frowned and studied my face. “You look familiar.”

Oh no. I did my best not to look like my twin sister! I even wear this weird glasses.

He pulled me to a non-crowded place and pinned me to the wall.

“Are you insane?” he asked. I didn’t know if that’s a question or the opposite of compliment.

“What? You called me insane?” I raised my voice, enough for someone to save me.

“Can’t you remember me, idiot?” he rolled his eyes.

“No.” well, honestly! Do I need to admire you if I saw you before! I thought again.

He removed my glasses, and said, “My dear cousin, how dare you forget about me?”

“Cousin?” I repeated.

“Yes you filthy brat. How dare you forget about your worst cousin?” he grinned.

Then, I remember about him. “You stupid Jonghoon!!” I yelled.

“Is that a compliment or my name?” he asked, still grinning.

I got pissed this time so I kicked his shin. He let go of me, and held his legs.

“You’re still stupid.”

He stood up and hugged me. “I missed you!” He beamed.

“I missed your useless jokes.” I managed, trying hard not to laugh.

He pulled back and frowned again. “It’s too dangerous for you to enter this school.” He said.

“I know.”

“And to go out of your mansion also.” He looked at me with his worried eyes.

“You’re like eommoni.” I said.

“What?” he stepped backward, “You’re really crazy!”

We laughed for a few moments and talked.

“Have you talked to Yuri?” he asked.

“Not yet, she wants to see me after class.” I said. “Oh no! She said after class.”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk.”

“Aish! It’s all your fault!” I said, trying hard not to laugh.

“Oh, hey Ms. Perfect! I’m not talking to you anymore.” He stuck out his tongue and laughed.

I managed a smile and turned away, “See ya later!”

On the way to the main office, I saw Kibum and Suzy talking. They were quarreling at something. And I turned to walk to the main office, until I bumped on someone.

“Sorry.” I pardoned.

“Song Yuki. How impressing.” He said and walked away.

Okay fine! I get it now. the whole world knows I’m Yuri’s twin! I can’t blame my face for being identical to hers.

I looked through my shoulder and saw, “Kyaa~!! Yonghwa is so cool!” someone said.

I ran now to the main office and saw my sister. She looked annoyed, but when she saw me, her expression lighted.

“Yuki!!” she shouted.

I was about to run towards her when I saw two familiar faces.

“How are you my dear?” the woman asked.

“I hope you enjoy your first and last day at this school.” The man mumbled.

I clenched my fists. I looked at my sister, she now looked angry. The snow princess earlier was now a scary princess.

“Please don’t take Yuki away!” she said.

“The company needs her Yuri, she must come with us.” The man said.

“I’m not going with you.” I told him.

He started to walk towards my direction, until he stopped in front of me. He raised his hands, and the next thing I knew… I flinched.

“Appa!!” Yuri yelled and ran towards me. As expected, my mom won’t help me. “Are you okay?” Yuri asked me.

I nodded and glared at our father.

“You’ve become a bad child, Yuki.” Donghae-appa said.