I Met You Because of Music

I Met You Because of Music

 

Chapter 5

(Jonghoon’s POV)

I sat on the floor beside Yuki and Suzy’s door, surprised on whom I saw earlier.

Just what the heck is he doing here?  I thought.

“Jonghoon-ah,” someone called, I looked behind me and saw Suzy standing at the door, jerking her thumb to the room. “Yuri wants to talk to you.” She said.

I stood up and entered the room, I saw Yuri sitting at Yuki’s bed.

“You shouldn’t have sit,” I told her, “lie down and get some rest.”

She shook her head. She looked more like a princess now letting her worries away for a while.

“Are you feeling well now?” I asked, I sat at the side of her bed and slipped her hair behind her ear.

Yuri looked at her hands. “Oppa,” she started.

I looked at her eyes to meet her gaze but she looked away, “What is it?”

No response. I looked at Yuki, she just looked at me blankly. I looked again at Yuri, she was trembling as if she’s going to cry. “What is it? Tell me.” I asked again.

She looked at me directly at the eye.

I know it.

I hugged her and she began to cry. “O-oppa…” she sobbed, “what am I going to do?”

“Yuri-ah,” Yuki called.

I pulled off and we both looked at Yuki.

“He’s not supposed to be here.” Yuri said.

“I saw him,” I muttered.

Yuki’s eyes widened. “No.” she mouthed.

“Does Donghae-ahjussi know it?” I asked Yuri.

She hesitated at first, but then answered, “He’s the one who told him that I’m here.”

“Why didn’t you call me?” I asked, “We should’ve brought you to America.”

“He’s still going to follow me!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Just act normal for now,” Yuki ordered, “Dongho-oppa will search for Yuri in the whole school. We still have time to hide her.”

“Wait,” Suzy cut in. “why are you all worried about the guy? Is he going something bad to Yuri?” she asked.

“He’s going to take Yuri again away from us.” I answered.

“That’s why we’re freaking out.” Yuki added.

“Why?” Suzy asked.

“I’m already engaged to him.” Yuri said.

 

(Nobody’s POV)

Dongho was engaged to engaged to Yuri, and he’s obsessed with her. Dongho’s family is one of Donghae’s best friend. They were managing a great company in different countries that’s why Donghae and Dongho’s father decided that Yuri will marry Dongho at the age of 20. Yuri likes Dongho as a friend, and not as a fiancé of hers. She confronted Dongho about it, but it ended up the Dongho ‘kidnapped’ Yuri, with the help of Donghae. And that’s when Yuri met Kevin, Dongho’s best friend. But Kevin doesn’t like the way he treated Yuri that’s why he helped Yuri to escape Dongho’s mansion. And now that Dongho’s back, he’s planning again to bring Yuri to the other side of the earth and marry him as soon as possible. Without Kevin, Yuri was scared to death if Dongho finds her. If she’s as brave as Yuki, to tell Dongho that she already loved someone…

The following day…

 

(Yuri’s POV)

I can do this! I thought. Just open the stupid door! No one’s waiting for you there. He’s not there. He’s still searching for me. Argh!!!

I messed my hair and sat on the floor.

“Yuri-ah, he’s not waiting outside.” My sister told me, she walked towards me and combed my hair.

“How sure are you?” I asked.

“Jonghoon-oppa woke up really early, he’s waiting for you outside, he’s going to you to your room,” she said, “now face the mirror and fix your hair.”

I stood up and went to the powder room, I sat on the chair in front of the mirror and started to braid my hair a little at the left side of my head, and let my bangs and most of my hair at the right side. I wore a white sleeveless and an arm-fitted jacket and leggings with a short at the top of it. And lastly, my black boots, that wore up to my knees.

I sighed. I look like a spy or what, I’m all in black! Maybe now, people won’t call me as the “Snow Princess”, I’m now the “Girl in Black”.

I went out of the powder room and saw Yuki in her uniform. Checkered skirt and brown jacket.

I want to change the ugly uniform but my father never agree to it.

“Where’s Suzy-unnie?” I asked Yuki. I didn’t saw her since I block the stupid door.

“She’s out early,” she replied as she sling her bag, “I’m off now, don’t do anything stupid for him to see you, okay?” she ordered.

I nodded.

She sighed and hugged me. “Mian, if I’m just healthier before… you didn’t have to experience this.” She pulled herself. “I suggest you to go home now. At least that’s the last thing in the world you’ll stop by.”

“I…” I was supposed to say something but she’s already out of the room.

Right, our house is the last place that will come in his mind, I never went to our house except in special occasions.

I went out of the room, no signs of him. I went further, and further out of the building. I did it! I thought.

I went straight to my office, but when I was only a room away from my office, I saw him. He’s leaning at the closed door.

“Yuri-ah,” he called, he sounded pained, sad and disappointed at the same time. He stood straight and walked towards me.

I stepped backward as he step forward.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Didn’t you miss me? Eh, why are you wearing black? You look prettier in white.”

“No.” I answered immediately.

He stopped, but I kept on walking away from him.

“I’m sorry about last time,” he said. “I just missed you,” he paused, “And Kevin let you go away again.”

“NO!” I protested, “Stop this, Dongho-ah.”

“Let’s have breakfast together,” he said. He snapped his fingers and his bodyguards showed up with bunch of food.

“I’m busy, if you wouldn’t mind…” I said as I turned and started to run.

“Yuri!!!” Dongho exclaimed, “Go get her!!” he ordered his guards.

I was happy I wear this clothes after all, I can run easily.

I looked behind me and saw his ugly bodyguards running after me, what surprised me is… Dongho’s running after me also.

“Yuri-ah!!” he called again.

SHIMATA!!! We’re in the students’ classrooms now.

I ran to the nearest exit and ran straightly to the woods, which is heading to the lake.

The footsteps behind me is now fainting, I lost them. No, not yet, I spotted Dongho running like a cheetah heading towards me.

I yelped as someone behind me got my hand and dragged me towards the building again.

We went at the back of the building where cars are parked.

“Get inside!” he ordered.

Without thinking, I entered the car, I sat beside the driver’s seat and gasped for air.

I looked for the one who helped me and spotted him at the driver’s seat. He started the engine and drove out of the school grounds.

I was speechless.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Aigoo Youngmin-ah! This is my car! How many time do I need to tell you not to steal my keys!!” someone behind me said. “Please wear your seat belt.” He ordered me.

I did.

Then the guy peeked to look at Youngmin first and then me.

“Oh.” The guy said.

He looked familiar. Where did I saw this blonde haired guy?

“Eh!!! JO YOUNGMIN!!!” the guy exclaimed as he turn to look at Youngmin. “Why on hell you didn’t tell me that you’re already hangin’ around with her?”

What?! Hangin’ around with her?! Is that ‘her’ is me?!

“Shut up Kevin-hyung!” Youngmin exclaimed.

KEVIN?!!! I was lost in thought. Until I realized that I didn’t know where are we heading to.

“Umm… where are we going?” I asked.

The car stopped.

“Eh… have fun the two of you!!” Kevin said, he blinked at me. “Take care of our little Youngmin, miss.” I blushed. And he went out of the car.

“Please, don’t listen to him.” Youngmin said, he looked at me, he’s blushing also!

“Umm… o-o-ok-okay.” I muttered as I look away from him.