Chapter 3: The Plan

Secrets

JUNHYUNG'S POV: 

It was a Saturday afternoon, I looked up at the clock on the wall checking the time. It was already 1pm, I got up from the couch and ran upstairs to my room. There was a lot of things to do today so I quickly got ready. 

After 20 minutes, I was dressed and ready to head out the door, I took my wallet from the dressed, placed it in the back pocket of my jeans and walked down the stairs. "Ma! I'm going out quickly!" I yelled as I sat down on the staircase while putting on my shoes.

"Alright! Be careful!" She called out from the kitchen. 

I took the keys and headed out the door, heading towards the florist. 

As soon as I entered the florist, I was greeted by Hyunseung. Damn, I forgot he worked here. Hyunseung has been my crush for a week now, he just moved here recently and it turned out he was the florist's nephew so he works here part time to help out his aunt. 

"Hey, Junhyung. What brings you here?" He asked while smiling at me. 

I nervously walked towards him. "Uh... I was wondering if you sell any rose petals."

"Well, yeah, this is a florist." He laughed. Ah, I'm so stupid, of course they'd have petals here. That's the reason I went here in the first place. Facepalm! Facepalm! Facepalm! "How much dyu need?" He asked while talking out a bunch of roses. "And what colour?" 

"Uh... Enough to cover a table this big." I placed my arms in front of me, making a huge circle to show him how big the table was. "But not entirely covering the table. Oh, and red petals please."

He laughed once again. "Alright." He must think I'm really stupid, urgh! (>_<) He was taking red roses, cutting the stem and gently plucking the petals off and placing them on a cloth, making sure not to bruise the petals. "So what's this for? You planning something for your girlfriend?" He asked as he was busily preparing the petals and I watched him.

"Oh. No. I don't have a girlfriend." I replied. 

"Really?" I could see him biting his lower lip and damn, they looked good. 

"Yh, really." 

He looked up at me and smiled. "Good!" Huh? Good? What? 

I stared at him. "And why is that good?" I asked, totally curious why he seemed happy about the fact I don't have a girlfriend.

"You free tomorrow?" He asked, completely changing the subject. 

"Uh. Yeah. Why?" 

He handed me the bag of petals while I handed him the money to pay for it. He put the money inside the till and took out a piece of paper then started writing on it. What is he doing? And he hasn't even answered my question yet.

After he was done, he handed me the piece of paper, I took it and started to read: 



Han River @ 1pm 


07*********



 

I looked at him after I read the note. "Don't be late!" He said cutely while he pointed at me. 


I gave him a huge grin. "I won't. I'll call you later."


"Okay." He blushed and waved at me, I winked at him then left the shop. 



This day is turning out to be a good one. This must be a sign from God telling me that everything is gonna work out fine. 



 

I took out my phone and dialled a number, pressing the call button and putting the phone against my ear as I was walking towards a store. 


"Hello?"


"Yo, Gikwang, is everything sorted out in the park?" 


"Yhyh. We're just waiting for the petals and candles to set up the table and the lights to put up on the tree. Where you at?"


"Ah okay. Just going to the store to buy the lights and candles then I'll meet you guys there."


"Kay, texted them yet?"


"Nah. Not yet, when we finish sorting out the place."


"Ah, okay. Dongwoon already has the food from Yoseob's mum."


"Did he get caught?"


"Nah. Yoseob wasn't at the restaurant."

"Good. The plan seems to be going well."


"Yh. Now hurry up and get your over here so we can set things up!!" 


"Alright! Cya later." 



I shut my phone and placed it back in my jacket pocket then rushed into the store, trying to find Christmas lights that I can hang around a tree and some red or white candles. I found all the items I needed and even bought these small butterfly things that we could hang on the tree. I know what you're thnking, Hyunseung is completely lucky to get a romantic guy like me ;) 



Anyway, I payed for everything and rushed to the park as fast as I could then I helped Gikwang and Dongwoon set up. It was already 6pm by the time we finished; the lights and butterflies took over two hours to put up since the tree was so big. Plus, we had to change to our outfits and heat up the food as well since we couldn't give them cold food, could we? We lit up the candles and after we were done setting everything up, I texted Doojoon and Yoseob: 



Guys, meet me @ the park near my house.

It's urgent!!! I'll be next to the big oak tree. Hurry!!! 



And now all we had to do was wait until the pair comes... Will it work???  


 

ANOTHER UPDATE LOL.

I couldn't concentrate on my essay, argh! I wish this fic was my essay, it's more fun to write about than writing about some book I didn't even bother to read >< 

And omg, @MoonLight7, when I read your comment "I'm so curious", I thought about SHINee's song and now it's stuck in my head LOLOL.