Chapter 2: Doojoon's Secret

Secrets

JUNHYUNG'S POV: 

*still the flashback* 

It only took me about 5 minutes to walk to the park, when I reached the park, I started looking around for Doojoon. I was about to call if but I spotted him sitting down on one of the swings. I walked over to him and saw his face, he looked slightly depressed. What was up with everybody today?! 

Doojoon didn't notice that I was already in front of him as he was completely dazed, I wonder what's on his mind. I tapped his shoulder. "Hey." 
He looked up and smiled at me. "Oh. You're here." I nodded and sat on the swing next to him. There was silence for a few minutes that I couldn't stand anymore so I talked first. 
"You alright, man?"
"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Think so."
"You think?" I raised an eyebrow. 
"I need to tell you something but I'm worried about how you'll react." He confessed. 
"Why?"
"It's just... Slightly shocking? No. Not slightly. Really shocking!"
"What? You like Yoseob or something?" I blurted out thoughtlessly. 
"You knew?! Is it obvious???" 
I looked at him. "What?! I'm right?" He nodded. "Wow! Since when?!" These two were seriously compatible, how can they think so alike, telling me on the same day like this. 
"Nearly a year now."
"A year?!" OH MY GOD. He liked Yoseob first! Yoseob was wrong!!
"Mhmmm..."
"Whe-when did you, you know, know?" I asked. I was so curious, I never actually expected this even though I had hoped that Doojoon felt the same for Seob as soon as he told me how he felt about Doojoon. 
"I dunno. I just started thinking of him differently. Not as a best friend."
"As what then?"
He looked away from me. "As a..." I didn't catch the last part since he started mumbling. 
"What??" 
"As a..." He mumbled again. 
"What?!" 
"Boyfriend! Okay?! A boyfriend!" 
I started laughing at his dramatic outburst. "Okay, okay. I understand." I said while I started swinging on the swing. "Tell him!" I urged. 
"What?! You're crazy. Yoseob doesn't see me that way." 
These two are seriously annoying (-_-;) "How do you know? Huh? Huh? Huh?" I questioned. 
"It's just impossible, okay?" 
"Nothing is impossible, Doojoon." I halted to a stop and stood up in front of him. "Want me to ask him?" I asked while taking out my phone. 
He stood up quickly and grabbed my phone off my hand. "No!! Promise me you won't tell him about this."
"What?! Whyyyyyy?" I groaned. 
"Promise!"
"But-"
"Yong Junhyung!" I sighed, when he calls me by my full name, you know he means business so I gave up and nodded, agreeing to keep his secret. "Thank you!" 
He gave me back my phone and at that moment it rang. "Hold on, Doojoon." He nodded and I answered my phone. It was my dad telling me to come home and tidy up the kitchen since I left a bunch of dirty dishes by the sink. I shut my phone and looked at Doojoon. "Dude, gotta go. Dad wants me to wash up dishes, urgh." 
He laughed at me and nodded. "Alright, cya, man."
I was about to leave but I turned around. "You gonna be alright?" 
"Of course!" He gave me a big grin. 
"Call me if you need to talk, kay."
"Yhyh." 
And with a quick hi5, I ran to my house.

*end of flashback*

The two idiots are still acting as if they don't have any feelings for each other and it was annoying as ! Imagine seeing your two best friends acting like that when you knew that they both were completely insane about each other.

Plus, I was getting tired of both of them texting me all the time, complaining how hard it is to see each other and not be with them. These two were killing me! I just want to pull out my hair and I feel like I was actually gonna go crazy so there's only one thing left to do...

Get these two idiots together!! 


How is it so far? XD 

I'm gonna update later tonight since I have to do my essay that's due in tomorrow so sorry guys ><