☂ Heaven

Tears of Heaven
Junhyung opened his eyes and found himself drenched by the rain at the side of road. He didn't remember what he was doing there or what he should do after that.
 
He just went back to his apartment without any thought. All he remember was he was having an argument with his parents who didn't support his dream to be a music composer.
 
That's when he walked pass Chanmul who cried alone at the park. His heart felt the familiar feeling when he saw her but he couldn't remember what it was.
 
He wanted to approach her. He wanted to hug the fragile figure who looked like an angel. He wanted to calm her down.
 
Junhyung thought it's weird if a stranger like him to do that so he shoved away the thought and went back to his apartment.
 
He never realized that no one noticed his presence anymore.
 
☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂
 
His room was cleaned up after his parent's order because no one would stay there anymore. Junhyung, who still lived up everyday as if he was alive, cared nothing about it.
 
All he wanted to know was the reason why the girl always cried whenever it's raining. He saw her for the fourth time already this time and she was holding a black umbrella at the moment.
 
Chanmul couldn't help to get rid the guilt inside her heart. As if she had lost her soul, she would wait for Junhyung at the music studio until Sungyeol came and told her to go back.
 
Once the rain poured down, she would rush to the park because it's the last place she saw Junhyung. It's the place of their beautiful and sad memories.
 
She couldn't help but to cry when she was there. She remembered Junhyung's face when he told her to let him alone. She remembered their last argument. The real last one.
 
So she just sat there on the swing, letting her tears to roll down on her cheeks while holding the black umbrella Junhyung gave to her before.
 
Junhyung, had no idea that he couldn't be seen, approached the girl and shifted his imaginary umbrella to her, "You'll get cold if you stay like this everyday."
 
Chanmul felt a strange feeling so she looked up but she pitied herself because she thought too much. She must be missing Junhyung too much that she thought Junhyung was there with her. She wiped her tears roughly and murmured, "What a fool I am..."
 
"I... I saw you crying. I was walking alone in the rain when I saw you, standing as if you were in your own world, letting the heavy rain to pour," Junhyung explained but Chanmul couldn't hear anything. "You were crying."
 
Despite the fact that Chanmul didn't know that Junhyung was standing right in front of her, Chanmul talked to the rain, hoping that Junhyung could hear her, "The rain will wash away my tears, right? I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."
 
"Chanmul!" Sungyeol found Chanmul and he was really worried because it's raining and she's alone at the small park.
 
"Chanmul, let's go back," he gave her umbrella and held her hand. He had thought of her as his own little sister and he knew Chanmul was really sad after the accident. "Don't make me worry anymore, okay?"
 
"I'm sorry, Sungyeol Oppa," Chanmul didn't stop apologizing. "I'm sorry but I... I can't..."
 
No matter how many days had passed, Chanmul still couldn't stop blaming herself.
 
"We'll talk again later," he helped her to stand up and assured her to go back because it's late already. "Who knows what kind of people can harm you if you're alone like this."
 
Junhyung felt his heart twisted when Sungyeol hugged Chanmul and told her that he was there for her.
 
A tear escaped Junhyung's eyes but he still had not realized that it's not because he was jealous of Sungyeol.
 
It's because he knew that he couldn't be the one for Chanmul anymore.
 
☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂
 
The funeral for Junhyung was for private and neither Chanmul or Sungyeol was allowed to come.
 
Sungyeol was wandering with regret when he felt someone just bumped his shoulder. He turned around to see no one; he couldn't see Junhyung even though Junhyung thought he was visible.
 
"What a fool...," Sungyeol sighed, mocking himself for believing that he was too stressed that he felt something unusual.
 
He walked to the music studio, since he knew that Chanmul would be there at the moment. Junhyung followed him in silence even though there was actually no need for him to do it.
 
Both of them stepped in "Heaven", the music studio and found Chanmul sitting behind the musical keyboard. Sungyeol asked her to go home but she insisted that she wanted to be there until Junhyung came.
 
"Chanmul," Sungyeol cupped her cheek to look at her eyes directly. How could he reassure her once again that Junhyung would never return and see her again? "I know you're lonely. I know you miss him but you can't stay like this forever. He-"
 
His words were cut off when the rain fell down. Chanmul ignored him and stormed out from the building after grabbing the black umbrella she always brought after the accident.
 
It's just a wishful thinking but Chanmul hoped that Junhyung would be there at the park for her. So there she was, crying once again.
 
"I'm sorry...," Chanmul apologized to no one. "I know you don't want to see me cry..."
 
She moved her umbrella because she wanted to feel the rain just like the last time she met Junhyung.
 
"I'm sorry for loving you this much, Oppa..."
 
A tear escaped Junhyung's eyes. His heart ached because he knew that he couldn't be with her. His heart told him that it's useless for him to be there with Chanmul.
 
Sungyeol found Chanmul and he quickly pulled her into a hug, feeling hurt just by seeing her like this, "Stop it. If it hurts you, just forget him."
 
Junhyung muttered a question that he knew wouldn't have an answer but he asked it anyway, "Why is she crying?"
 
Neither Chanmul or Sungyeol could hear him and he felt frustrated already. His heart ached really bad that he felt like he would die sooner or later.
 
"If only I... Junhyung Oppa would never...," Chanmul mumbled with sadness, burying her face on Sungyeol's chest. "I love him... How can I tell him once more that I still love him?"
 
Junhyung felt like someone just stabbed him with a knife when he heard his name.
 
Because he finally remembered everything.
 
He knew the answer already. He knew the reason why Chanmul cried on rainy days. He knew what she was there once the rain poured down.
 
It's because of Junhyung himself.