Heartstrings

The Waves of Fate

TAEYANG POV:

 

“Yah Jiyong! Come back here!

 

I stood alone for a minute and the memories from the past keeps seeping into my head, the past that I don’t really want to remember. It’s the past that I regret the most, the past that have caused her so much pain.

 

“What should I do to win you back, Chaerin-ah?” I mumbled.

 

My bad boy antic is not working on her. It made it even worst. She doesn’t even like with me being around.

 

 The flashback of events from when we were in high school slipped into my mind. That particular moment when she found out what I’ve done to her…that moment that made her cry…that moment where stupidity gets the best of me…if I could just turn back time and correct all the mistakes I’ve done…

 

Flashback

 

“Did she say yes?” The guy on blue shirt asked. “C’mon, tell us.”

 

Taeyang hesitated for a bit but he nod at the end. Little did he know that Chaerin went to follow him…she hid behind the wall near Taeyang and his friends. She didn’t understand first what they were saying until one of the guy said that Taeyang won the bet. She was dumbfounded. She thought that maybe she heard it wrong but it finally sink in to her that Taeyang used her for a bet.

 

Tears welled up in her eyes. Hurt by the fact that she was used by the guy she first fell in love with. She cupped her hands into her face. She couldn’t believe that he did that to her. Her heart that once filled with love now turns into hatred. She showed up in front of him and his friends with tears pouring in her eyes.

 

“Why did you do that?” she asked him. “I trusted you…how can you do this to me?”

 

Taeyang was surprised to see her. He didn’t know what to do. But seeing her cry made him feel guiltier.

 

“Chae…rin-ah,” stuttering. “I…I…let me ex…plain…”

“What…what are you going to say? Another lie? You know I hate being lied to…”

“Please…hear me out…”

“Shut up! I don’t want to see your face ever again!” she yelled and ran away from them.

 

Two weeks after:

 

Taeyang received a text coming from her asking to meet her up on the place where the two of them usually hang out. He was worried about her. He didn’t hear from her for weeks and though he wanted to visit her, he doesn’t know where she lives. No one knows.

 

After receiving the text, he became restless. He was pacing back and forth, thinking what he would say when they finally meet up again. A lot of thoughts were running inside his head and finally decided to go at the meeting place without anything planned.

 

He got at the meeting place a little late. He stood from a close distance for a minute and wanders his eyes around to look for her. She saw a girl with a shoulder length messy hair sitting on a bench. (A/N: if you have seen CL’s hair on Scream MV that’s what her hair looks like) Because no one there except her who has no companion, Taeyang went towards the girl. He was shocked to see that Chaerin changed so much in just two weeks. She’s not the same as before. Everything about her changed.

 

“Chae…rin-ah” he called.

 

Chaerin looked at where he is standing. She remain seated with legs crossed.

 

“I didn’t make you come here to hear your explanation,” she said with a piercing look. “Uh, why don’t you sit down first?”

 

“Ah yes…yes,” he said while looking at her. “So, why did you want to meet?”

 

“Let’s end things,” she burst out.

 

“What? No, please…Chaerin-ah give me a second chance…I know I lied to you and everything was set up for a game but I… fell in love with you…it was just a game at first but I came to love you and everything I said to you is true…when I’ve decided to give up the game, it was too late…” he explained.

 

She forced out a laugh and said, “And what made you think that I still trust and believe you? You’re so full of yourself,” she stood up and faced him with her arms crossed. “Maybe it’s time for you to have a reality check,” prowling at him.

Taeyang stood up and hugged her tight. “Please give me a second chance. Please Chaerin-ah. I’m sorry for hurting you. You’re the only person that could understand me. Please don’t leave me, I don’t want to lose you,” he begged her.

Chaerin stood still and said, “You are so selfish!” She pushed him away from her. “Let’s act as strangers from now on. If we ever bumped into each other one day, act like you don’t know me and I will do the same. Let’s not hurt each other again. I think it’s time that we part ways. Let’s not see each other again,” she said and walked out.

His body felt numb after hearing what Chaerin has said. He can’t hold back the tears from falling in his eyes. He screamed and punched the tree beside the bench. He couldn’t believe that everything they have before has faded into thin air. He’s blaming himself for everything that has happened.

“I will do everything to win you back, Chaerin-ah. I promise I will be the guy that you will fall for again.”

End of Flashback

 

La..la..la..la…she sang while she stopped the car and parked it in front of the resort office. She stayed inside for a while and moves the rear view mirror so she could see her face and fixed her hair.

“Alright! , she exclaimed. “He should be here by now.”

She took the keys and stepped outside, walks towards the reception area.

“Uhhhmm,Tabi?” she asked Victoria.

“Ah Lady, I haven’t seen him yet.” She replied

“Uh, oh well, I guess he’ll be here in a minute. Just tell him I’m at the office, okay.” She said smiling.

“Yes, Lady.”

 

Dara checked all the papers left on the table that need to be signed, reading it one by one just to be sure before signing it.

She heaved a deep sigh after looking at the folders bundle up in her table.

Hours have passed and still no text or call from Tabi.

“What time is it?” she uttered looking at her watch.

“It’s passed 8 o’clock now. Now, where that guy is?”

She stretched her arms up and stood up. It’s getting late and she couldn’t wait for him any longer. She stepped out of the office and went to the reception area.

“No signs of him yet?” she asked.

“Yes, lady. He’s not here yet.”

“tch. So what now, huh? Ugggh, I’m itching to go for a walk. He’s really late…I mean really, really late..” she chuckles. “Okay, just tell him that I went home already when you see him.”

“Yes, lady”

“Thank you Victoria” she said smiling and then heads to their penthouse.

15 minutes have passed after she left the resort office then Tabi came. He hopped out of his motorcycle and removed his helmet placing it on the seat of his motorcycle. He ran inside the resort office excited and went to the reception area to ask.

 

“Dara?, he asked while gasping for air.

 

“Young master…she went home already.” Victoria told him.

 

“What? She went home?”

 

“Yes, young master, but it wasn’t that long since she left. Maybe you can still catch up on her if…if you run..” she replied.

 

“Oh, then I think I should run.” He said turning his back on Victoria while raising his right hand as a sign of thank you.

 

Dara walked slowly going to their penthouse. Admiring the view from where she is. She stopped for a moment and looked up.

 

“Wow…stars…there are so many…It’s beautiful…”

==

Tabi run as fast as he could until he saw a silhouette. He stopped and hides behind the tree for a while. He knew it was her, Dara. He observes what she was doing.

She held her hand up high as if she is reaching for something and then close it, pulled it close to her heart.

Tabi smiled at the sight of her then continued to observe her.

The wind is playing with her hair. She looked left and right as if like making sure that no one is looking at her then in once snap, she is dancing with the wind. Her beautiful white maxi dress is swaying with her.

She stopped and then placed her hands at the sides of and shout,

 

“Yah! Tabi! SARANGHAE!!”

She then broke into laughter.

“Woaaah, I must be crazy now.”

Tabi then walked towards her and hugged her from the back.

“Omo!”, startled then a familiar voice speaks behind her.

“And what are you doing at this late hour?” he said placing his chin to her shoulder.

 

When she was about to release herself from the hug, Tabi make his hug tighter.

 

“Stay…Let’s stay like this for a while..”he said. A smile crept into her face.

 

“Uh, why is my baby like this? Did something happen while you were at the meeting?” she asked.

 

“Nothing happened. I just want you to feel that I love you this much.” He responds then kissed her neck.

 

“Yah! Stop seducing me..” she tapped his hands and try to wriggle her way out of his hug.

 

His hug became tighter and she stayed still when she heard him speak again.

“Let’s…Let’s love each other forever..” he blurted out.

 

She then freed herself from his hug and faces him. She stared at him and then caresses his face.

“Mmmm, Let’s” she answered.

“Is there something wrong? You’re making me scared, baby.” She said cupping her hands to his face.

“Nothing wrong, baby. Promise. Maybe I’m just nervous.” He replied assuring her.

“You sure?”

“Mmmmm..”

“I Love You Tabi, let’s love each other forever,” she told him.

“And I love you more than anything in this world. I love you so much, Dara-ah,”  he confessed.

She then wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him and he hugged her back. And the world stands still between them, like they’re the only person in the place. She pushed him a little, enough to place her lips to his and he kissed her back. Then their lips move perfectly together like magic.

Dara then remembers what she wished on the star.

Star that shines so bright.

I wish that you protect my love with all your might.

When darkness comes and there’s no light,

I wish you guide him in his side.

Oh star, oh star that shines so bright.

Protect our love, not only at night.

 

 

Author's Note:

First, I want to thank you guys for patiently waiting for my update..

 

I've been very busy and have no time to update my story....

 

Thanks a lot..

 

 

 

Love you guys...A LOT!!

 

Please don't forget to comment...and subscribe...and vote..

 

I will really appreaciate it...

 

 

 

PS:

I LOVE TABISAN....BUT I LOVE DARAGON too..kkk

So Tabisan moments are loooooong...and so is DARAGON..kkk...