Moments

The Waves of Fate

well, you see, I just borrowed this banner that i saw on google..got no time to make one..kkk

and may i just remind you, this chapter is really short...TABISAN Moments only..LOL.

I just finished this today, so please be gentle with me..

I'll make it up to you next time...

PROMISE!!

 

Chapter 5: Moments

“So??” He mentioned…

 

“Huh? So…what?” She replied while staring at the ground trying to hide her face from him.

 

“Oh, someone’s playing..innocent here…” humming the words close to her ears.

 

“Yah! You’re embarrassing me..” she stared at him for a moment and cupped her face with her hands.

 

“Uhhh, my baby is blushing…and why is that?” he said as he continues to .

 

“Tabi!” she yelled at him.

 

“Alright..alright…I’ll stop…but tell me, where did you learn that trick??” he uttered as he put his arm on her

shoulders.

 

“Oh please, Tabi-ah, stop it…can’t you see, I’m already shy as it is.”

 

He let out a laugh and told her, “Baby that is a good start. I bet you watched that from one of the movies you really love. Those romantic movies you keep on replaying. I think I need to thank the writers and directors.”

 

“Yah!” she elbowed his side.

 

“Ok..ok..I’ll stop now,” he chuckles.

 

They continue walking and he began speak again.

 

“Dara-ah, I’ll tell you a story,” he started.

 

“huh? What story?”

 

(A/N: I just made it up..LOL..coz I couldn’t find a story about this one and I add something that I saw on a website. I really like the lines and the story so I try to put some in here.. From here, http://www.secretofthespaces.com/secret/story.htm)

 

“A story about why our fingers have spaces in between,” he continued.

 

She got curious and turns her head to face him and smile.

 

“Oh, is this one of your oh so cheesy story?” teasing him.

 

He gave her a stern look then she pouts looking away from him.

 

“Ooops,sorry..go on continue”

 

“Here it goes, they said the spaces in between our fingers are to be filled by the hands of a person that we are destined to be with. And that space exists for a reason and that is not to keep us apart. It’s there to hold us together.”

 

He looks at her and asks for her hand, “C’mon give me your hand.” Then she held it out to him.

 

He fills the spaces in between her fingers and held it up.

 

“See. They stick. There’s a force holding them together. And so it will be you and me.”

 

His words sends shiver down her spine and she looks at him with an amuse expression. He then fixed his gaze on her. He caresses her face with his right hand while still holding her hand with the other.

 

He continued and said, “Anytime you want to find me, you don’t have to look that far. Just look at the spaces between your fingers-where my hand is right now-and instead of thinking of all the things that made us apart, remember this great force that’s holding us together, and always will.”

 

Dara felt something odd about Tabi. She never heard him say those things before. And before she could say anything to him, tears fell into her eyes.

 

She didn’t take her eyes off him trying to decipher what he was thinking right at that moment but she can’t seem to figure it out. She releases her hand from his hold and wraps her arms around his waist burying her face on his chest.

 

“Are you going…going…somewhere…without me?” she said sobbing.

 

“Are you leaving me, Tabi?”

 

He was taken aback when she asked those questions.

 

“What are you thinking, huh?” he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

“You…You’re different tonight…and it makes me nervous,” she said.

 

“And what made you say that? I’m not going anywhere, ok.”

 

“It’s just that, you’re odd, everything is odd tonight and it scares me,”

 

“Stop worrying. Nothing will break us apart. And besides, I love too much that no one can steal you away from me. Remember? We are two souls that are made into one. You are Me and I am You. You are Mine and I am Yours.”

 

“Don’t leave me okay?”

 

“I won’t,” he released her from the hug and wiped her tears.

 

“What am I going to do with you? You’re such a cry baby and an old woman at the same time. You worry about a lot of things.” He said.

 

“That’s your fault for being strange all of a sudden,” she told him pouting her lips.

 

“Aigoo. You’re so cute…Come here, let me give you a hug.” He said pulling her into his arms.

 

“Tabi-ah, if you’re going to leave me, tell me, okay. And if that happens and I’m not ready to let you go, will you stay on my side until I’m ready?”

 

“There you go again. I said, I’m not going somewhere…I’m not going to leave you…So stop this kind of conversation, Alright.”

 

“Mmmmm, I believe you.”

 

He then kissed her forehead and holds her hand tight and started walking again. They swayed their hands and steal glances at each other. When they caught each other staring, they burst out laughing together. He pulled her closer to his side and plant a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Tabi will never leave me. I know he won’t and I believe him.” Dara said to herself.

 

 

Author’s Note:

Hello there!

Thank you for reading my story. I know it’s not perfect and there are some grammatical errors, so please be gentle with me..

It’s my first time writing a story..

To my subscribers…thank  you all…you guys are jjang!!

You’re giving me energy..

 

This chapter is dedicated to:

@myjoyce1986

@bangsstory

 

So please leave a comment, vote and subscribe..

 

TO ALL SILENT LURKERS…

Unlurk now, sign up and subscribe..and also comment..

Love you all!!