Pang-apat.

sweet blood
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

3RD PPOV 

 

As Winter tries to get used to being with someone with a cat, she appreciates little changes in her life. Is this the new normal? She thought to herself. 

 

Nasa sala sila ngayon ni Karina kasama ang pusa niyang laging nakadikit kay Winter. Mas close na nga ata si Saebok at Winter kesa sa amo nito. 

 

Minsan pa ngang narinig ni Winter na kinakausap ni Karina si Saebok patungkol sa pag sama nito kay Winter. 

 

"What can I do? She likes me more than you now." She mumbled to herself. 

 

Ngayon na nakaupo sila sa sofa, si Karina ay nagcecellphone lang, habang si Winter ay nag iisip ng pwedeng gawin. 

 

Winter was aware that Karina noticed that she keeps on sleeping and doing nothing at all, and maybe perhaps it was Winter's idea. To make Karina notice her presence everytime she sleeps. 

 

The reason? Winter doesn't know. She just likes the idea of Karina giving her attention. That's why after the first time they met, she's been on Karina's house ever since. Well, not inside but she kept wanting to see Karina, even if it's just her shadows. 

 

When Winter decided to be Karina's roommate, at first she was hesitant because what could be the reason? They're not even close one bit. Why does she keep wanting to see the girl to be with her? It's as if her heart has been completed the moment she saw her now roommate at the hospital. Oh.. that if she has a heart. 

 

Why is Winter so drawn into Karina? Although it is already given that Karina is pretty, tall, and hot, other than that, there's no reason for her to stick around Karina. And Winter just keeps wondering why. 

 

But for now, her focus is to get Karina's attention. She's still playing with Saebok so Winter don't know what to do to get what she wants. Except.. 

 

"Meoww.." She called the cat. And there you go, not only Karina, but also Saebok went to her without hesitation. She smiled at the thought. 

 

"Ano ba 'yan! Isang tawag lang, alis agad?!" Reklamo ni Karina sa pusa niyang si Saebok. Winter laughed at Karina's reaction. 

 

"Well, you can also come here if you want?" And Winter gently tapped her lap to let Karina sit on it if she wants to. Winter subtly flirts with her roommate. She saw Karina's ears turns red and it made her smile secretly.

 

She saw her roommate frown and let Saebok go. But the girl refused to give her cat a belly rub. Still sulking

Please log in to read the full chapter