Pang-sampu.

sweet blood
Please log in to read the full chapter

3RD PPOV

 

Winter sped up her work in the kitchen with her speed ability without fail. She cooked too much food for the both of them, not sure what her roomie would like as breakfast. 

 

With the thought of wanting to impress Karina, she had prepared to cook her roommate's favorite food, tocilog with the pancakes on the side as their appetizers. 

 

As Winter continues to think of food, what to cook and bake for her roommate, Karina actually woke up early, she just got side tracked with her unfinished book. With earphones on both of her ears, she continued reading without knowing her roommate is actually downstairs, busy cooking their food. 

 

When Karina felt the hunger strike her stomach, she had decided to go down and cook breakfast for herself and feed Saebok. 

 

She's finally stepping down the stairs, and saw the foods on the table but what surprised her is, all that she can see is almost a shadow with its fast movements. She wasn't even sure if it's because she's still sleepy or it was because of her hunger that she's seeing things. 

 

After Winter was done with her cooking, her roommate's presence almost made her stumble and fall.

 

"Winter?" Karina called her name and Winter almost slipped to the ground hearing her roommate speak. 

 

She wasn't aware and she didn't even felt her presence because she got too busy, her mind is pre-occupied and she was multitasking. 

 

"Hey." She consciously answered. 

 

Karina was still surprised and confused to see Winter but surely is happy to know that she's here. 

 

"Akala ko 2 weeks kang mawawala?" She asked, couldn't help but still smile. 

 

If Winter was to describe Karina's features, she'd say it's perfect. It really is, a fair skin, doe eyes, long eye lashes, a dimple, plump lips, a mole on the corner of her lip, and a deep voice must I add. If Winter was a normal human, she'd drop dead fall for Karina just by seeing her face. 

 

"Yeah, it doesn't really matter anymore. I meant, THAT family matter." She joked, only her understood the joke but Karina got the point still. 

 

"And I wanted to see someone, th

Please log in to read the full chapter