Una.

sweet blood
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

3RD PPOV.

 

 

A normal day for Karina who just stays at home, play with her fat orange cat everyday. It's part of her routine, or cycle in everyday life.

 

"Ang cute cute talaga ng baby Saebok ko na 'yan." She started talking to the cat, trying to soften her deep voice while talking to her Saebok. 

 

"Gutom na ba ang baby?" Tanong niya dito at natuwa naman siya nang biglang sumagot ito na tila bang naiintindihan siya. "Meowww.." Napangiti naman si Karina dahil dito.

 

Karina went to the storage room to check if she still has her cat's foods and found out there's nothing left. She decided to go out and try to look for the near stores if they have cat foods for Saebok. 

 

Nagugutom na rin tuloy ako. She thought to herself. 

 

After buying her cat's food, she decided to go to the convenience store that's not so near but not so far either in her place. 

 

Spicy kani mayo, dalawa na lang? Hmp! Hindi naman masarap sisig nila dito eh. Snacks nalang. Karina's stomach started growling. Her stomach's already upset so she have decided to go back home and eat with her cat. 

 

After buying what she needed, Karina bought an extra cat foods, as she always does, to feed the cats she sees on the streets everytime she go out.

 

While walking, she saw 3 kittens crossing the road, and worried that they might get hit by a car so she ran to save the kittens so instead, she was the one who got hit.

 

"Oh my god, Miss?! Are you okay?" The driver asked her and she shyly nod. 

 

Hindi naman napuruhan si Karina, mas inaalala niya pa nga ang mga pusang hawak-hawak niya ngayon. 

 

One thing about Karina, she's super shy, as in super shy but still manages to socialize like a normal person.. That's why she never went out unless needed, prefers to read book than socialize and only plays with her cat, Saebok. 

 

Nakakahiya! Ang ganda nung naka-bangga sa'kin, baka isipin ang tanga ko. Isip niya sa sarili. 

 

"Sorry po kung nabangga n-niyo a-ako.." She mumbled. And the driver thought she was being sarcastic for what she said and Karina realizes it right away. 

 

"No.. I mean, sorry but I'm okay!" She tried to sound cheerfully but she's really nervous about being around pretty girls.. that's kind of her weakness. 

 

"But still, I'll bring you to the hospital. Is that okay?" The girl driver insisted, Karina couldn't refuse. 

 

"My name's Aeri. Ikaw?" 

 

As soon as they got in the car, the girl introduced herself. But Karina is still as nervous as she was earlier and her hand keeps shaking. 

 

"God gave me you.. to show me what's real.." Karina didn't realized she started singing instead of saying her name so Aeri, the girl beside her, found that funny and laughed at her. "Okay, Alden." That took Karina's attention. 

 

"Alden? Idol mo ba 'yun?" Naguguluhang tanong ni Karina. 

 

May pagka-panget pala ang taste nitong si Aeri. She thought. 

 

"No. You sang instead of saying your name, so I thought it was a riddle somehow." Natatawang sagot ni Aeri sakanya. 

 

Nakarating na sila sa hospital na malapit kung saan tumutuloy si Karina. Hindi na masyadong nanginginig pero kinakabahan pa rin siya dahil gutom na ang alaga niyang si Saebok, alam niyang mag-iinarte nanaman ito sakanya. 

 

"Karina ang pangalan ko, Aeri." She formally introduced herself and offered her hand to the girl in front of her and ofcourse, Aeri took her hand and shook it. 

 

Aeri told her that she should be checked up because there might be some after effects from the accident. Even though Karina said she was fine, there were still some wounds on her hands and knees that needs to be checked that's why the Aeri insisted. 

 

Pagkatapos ng check-up, nagpaalam si Aeri na lalabas muna para bilhan siya

Please log in to read the full chapter