Breathe – Superchick (RyeoSung, minor KyuSung)

10 Songs, 10 Drabbles

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Tragedy

Word Count: 246

Warning: Character Death

***

“It hurts so much, Wookie.  It hurts so much.” Yesung cried within the eternal maknae’s arms, sniffling heavily, panting.  “I can’t stand it.  Please… Oh God…”

“Calm down, Hyung.  It’s okay.  It’s okay.” Ryeowook soothed but he knew his voice was the last thing the elder needed for comfort.  He wanted Kyuhyun’s voice.  He wanted Kyuhyun’s touch.  He wouldn’t survive off Ryeowook.

“He’s gone.  He’s gone.” Yesung can’t stand it.  He wanted to join the real maknae so badly.  He wanted to swallow all those pills just so he could meet up with his devilish lover that had left too early.  And yet right when he was going to do it, Ryeowook had walked in on him, wrenching his hand away and scolding him before he brought him into his strong hug.  “I can’t survive without him.  I just can’t.”

“That’s not true.  Think of your family.  Think of us Hyung.  We can’t lose you too.” Ryeowook was breaking down too.  He wanted to remind him that the younger would die without him.  His heart would be ripped out and his chest would ache beyond repair if the lead baritone was gone.  And he wanted to reassure him with three words, but that would bring no comfort.  “Hyung. Listen.  Can you hear that?  Your alive, Hyung.  Kyu wouldn’t want you to feel this way.” Ryeowook in a deep breath, contradicting his own words, “Breathe, Hyung.  You’re alive.  I’m alive.  We’re alive and we need you.”

***