Shock – B2ST (KyuSung)

10 Songs, 10 Drabbles

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Word Count: 262

***

It was morning again and the sun rose sinfully slow.  The world was slowly coming to life and all Jongwoon could think about was stretching his arms and getting up.  He found himself trapped though, beneath a cage of arms, strong and unwilling, soft snores following in protest of the early hour.

The elder male looked at his side and smiled at the snoozing male.  He remembered their first date and when they moved in together.  It had been one hell of a magical honeymoon period.  But those moments wouldn’t be the  moments he remembers for the rest of his lfie.

He’ll remember the lonely six months after they’d broken up, when he’d been too sad to do anything but wallow in sorrow in his room.  He was terribly depressed, thinking constantly to himself how he deserved it as such.  If he loved the younger male enough he should let him go if he so wished.  But he spent a good two months living in his bed before he decided to actually taste fresh air again.

But then, the younger male had shown up at his door step yesterday, grabbing him in the tightest hug, asking for forgiveness.  Asking to be held again.  And one thing lead to another and Jongwoon kind of wondered that it was rather interesting to be completely with his ex, well now current, boyfriend.

“Good morning, baby.”

And it shocks Jongwoon beyond all belief that Kyuhyun could wake up but all other thoughts were forgotten in the mind blowing kiss that was pressed to his lips.

***