Happy Moments with Chunji & the Gang.

Fated To Be With You. [TO BE EDITED]

"You guys know each other??" ChunJi asked, curiously. You shook your head and said " Ani... I don't know him but we met this morning near the corridor." Although you're answering Chunji but your eyes are glaring at MyungSoo. MyungSoo smirked. *Aishhh, This jerk just loves to smirk all the time!* "Yah,yah,yah! Dongsaengs, come and eat some KimChi! Hoya's mom cooked it for us!Emmm!~ DAEBAK!" WooHyun Eat and sipped the jjageum soup.MyungSoo giggled "Ya hyung, you make me feel so hungry!" He sat beside WooHyun."Hyung, Ahhh!~" WooHyun feed MyungSoo rice with KimChi *Aigoo~ Just like a baby! Childish!* You thought."Ahhh~....Emmm! scrumptious! delicious!!" MyungSoo chew the food and praise. "Aisshh! YAH! Stop acting like a kid, Myungsoo-ah" ChunJi scoffed and slapped MyungSoo's back, softly.You giggled and shook your head. 

-----------------------------

*RRRRRRRRRINNGGGGGG!!!!!!*

You kept your chemistry textbook in your bag. "Huuuu~ My going to be cramped if Mr. Bang didn't end up the class early!" SungYeol complained. SungJong helps SungYeol massage his back. "Oh thanks Daongsaeng!" 

"~~-ah, I'll give you a ride home, alright?"

"Of Course! You're my Boyfriend,  It's your responsiblity." ChunJi Smirked and Messed up your hair .

"Yah! Lee Chan Hee!!"

"Ok, I'm Sorry! I'll help you to carry your bag, sweetie."

"Thanks, Sweetheart! Kamsamida!"

SUDDENLY...

You saw EunMi hide right behind the wall.

"hmm? EunMi-ah..." You walk slowly and hold EunMi's hand.

"EunMi-ah, What happpend??" You asked EunMi. She shook her head and her eyes looked at the other side. She's trying to find a reason so that you won't feel suspicious.

"Oh...emm... Nothing just I stayed back for extra classes with Oppas *ChanJo, CAP , Sunggyu and WooHyun* " "Oh I see..." you know that EunMi signed up for extra classes. *EunMi is just way too diligent as this was her personality.* you thought.

"You guys can go back home first! After class, I will come to your house alright ~~-ah?" She almost kissed you because she wanted to give you a goodbye kiss. 

"EWW~ YAH! Don't kiss my cheek! " EunMi then stop and giggled.

"Ok, See you ~~-ah! ... ChunJi Oppa!" EunMi spoke  too shy when she faced with ChunJi.

"EunMi-ah, Annyeong!... Let's go, Jagiya." You intertwined ChunJi's hand with yours. ChunJi smiled and carried your bag and walked to the direction where he parked his car.

"Oppa...." EunMi mummbled. She looked at both of you in envy. " ChunJi Oppa, ~~-ah..." She hoped that she was the person who's holding ChunJi's hand but it won't happen because... She doesn't want you to know that... she has a crush with ChunJi. She don't want to ruin both of your relationship because you are the only bestfriend she trusted with...

----------------------------------------

Hello there!  EstherLYT here! Please do subscribe our story!  SeoMinYoung and EstherLYT 's 1st Story ^^

*Sorry, Is kinda Short for this chapter! Please do subscribe MinYoung and me and the story^^ We Promise we will Update the story as soon as possible. Gamsahamnida *bowed*