EunMi's Secret Crush

Fated To Be With You. [TO BE EDITED]

"Promise you won't be mad ,kay?" Eunmi said "Sure! Who is it? Who is it? hehe!" ~~~ giggled.

"It's ________".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eunmi's POV

I was about to say who he is, suddenly...

'Neoui suhojalo Jeogeosen barameul mago Nepyeolneuro...'

"OH, Jakkaman Eunmi-ah!" you smiled as she went to the corner of the room. "I guess, that's a sign that I shouldn't tell her yet.." I sighed.

= FLASHBACK =

*White Day (last year) at school*

"~~-ah. Are you ready to confess to your secret crush?" I asked "Nehh~ Who's yours Eunmi-ah?" She asked "It's a secret. Haha!" I giggled "No fair~" you pouted "Oh I know...Rock-Papers-Scissors...1st one to lose will say their secret crush. Game? PLEASSEEE~" "Okay-okay. Fine!" I sighed in defeat

= ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS =.

Eunmi - PAPER. YOU - ROCK.

"Aisshh~ Stupid Rock" you pouted "Haha~ Spit it out. Who are you going to confess to?" I asked as I arched an eyebrow "To our school's kingka aka LEE CHUNJI" you blushed. My face fell when I heard "LEE CHUNJI" 'OHMYGOODNESS! Why o why does it have to be the same guy? I guess we really are sisters liking the same guy' I sighed."Earth-to-Jung-Eunmi! Are you there?" ~~~ said "Ahh~ N-neh!" I said "Sooo~ Who's yours?" she winked at me. "Ummm~~...It's...."

RRIINNGGGGG

"Aissh~ Stupid Bell~ You can tell me later, okay. If I'm late for class again Cho-Sungsaengnim will give me detention." she waved and ran quickly to class. 'Saved by the bell...I think it's better for her not to know.' I sighed as I went to class.

= END OF FLASHBACK =

"YAY~! Good news, Eunmi-ah! Well for me that is." she squealed like a fangirl on concerts "What is it?" I asked "I have NO lessons today~ Oppa canceled them for me! YAY! XDD" you smiled " *ahem* Cho *ahem* Ding *ahem* Choding *ahem*" I coughed and after a few seconds of having eye contact with you I laughed "YAH!" you pouted   "Sorry~" I smiled. "By the way, Who's your secret crush? I forgot." you asked "How can you forget when I didn't told you, PABO!" I giggled "Oh~ S-sorry...H-hey! Don't change the topic and answer me" you said looking real serious "...He has a girlfriend already..I was about to confess to him but that GIRL already took him.." I said with my eyes looking down the floor, feeling uneasy.

Your POV

'Aishh~ This girl~' I sighed "It's alright, Eunmi-ah. I know you can capture his heart someday" I patted her back "Thanks~" She faked a smile.

 "Aigoo~ Come here~ Let ~~~ hug you." I hugged her as I patted her back softly."Does he knows that  you like him?" "Not really because I was too late."Eunmi sighed as she looked on the floor."Aigoo~ If he doesnt appreciate you love me instead~ I'm the one who wants you! Muacks~ <3" I moved forward to kiss Eunmi but she shoved my face off. "Ewww~ I'm not a lesbian! PABO" EunMi pouted as she grabeed a pillow and hit my head.

"OKAYYY! DONE TALKING! NOW Let's watch "Da Peng De Ba De". I heard EXO-M will be there" I smiled and squeled like a crazy fangirl as I changed the channel. "Mood Ruiner" Eumni hissed "Back to you~" I giggled  'I guess that guy really broke her heart! Who ever he is..I'll make him fall in love with Eunmi-ah, the best way I can'

 

DING DONG~~

 

"Eunmi-ah! Could you open the door for me?" I shook her and pointed the door, not leaving my eyes out of the TV. "F-Fine EXOTIC girl~" she said as she smacked the back of my head softly "YAH~" I pouted.

 

Eunmi's POV

'Aissh~ That girl...really..' I giggled and went to the door and opened it. "Ohh~ Chunji-oppa...Annyeong.." I smiled shly "Neh~ Annyeong!" he said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him "O-o-oppa? W-what are you doing" I stuttred "This" he smirked as he crashed his lips against mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~

Sorry for the late update but..here it is :))

Enjoy! XDD

Please do comment && subscribe or else....Infinite will be sad..! XD

.