Ordering Chunji around.

Fated To Be With You. [TO BE EDITED]

You intertwined ChunJi's hand with yours. ChunJi smiled and carried your bag and walked to the direction where he parked his car.

--------

Your POV

* You've got a message~~* 

To: ~~~~

From: Jinyoung-oppa

-Yah ~~~-ah! Would you like  to come to WM Café now?

To: Jinyoung-oppa
From: ~~~

-Sure Oppa~ Can't wait! Be there in a min.! :))

 

I smiled as I send my message to my wonderful oppa "Chunji-oppa, Can we go to WM Café before we go home? PLEASE!" I said with puppy dog eyes. "Why? It's getting late?" he asked "Come on Oppa! I want to see my brother! Pretty please with sugar on tops.." I said "Fine. Plus, I want to meet your brother so...yeah! Let's go!" He siged in defeat and opend the car door for me as we drived to the café.

As we went inside the café, we saw Jinyoung-oppa waiting for us on the door.

 

Jinyoung's POV

As I saw my little dongsaeng coming this way to our cafe, so I quickly tackled her "Oofff~ Oppa, Get Off" she giggled "Thanks for coming ~~~-ah!" I ruffled her hair and then I saw a boy smiling right beside her "And who might you be?" I asked "Annyeonghaseyo Jinyoung-hyung. Lee Chunji immida, ~~~'s boyfriend." he took out his hand and smiled "Oh~ So you're the 'Chunji' guy that my sister always talks about. Nice to meet you." I smiled and shook his hand.

* Why do I this tiny feeling that I don't like him for ~~~? Should I test him or Should I just order him do the work....?....Maybe..I'll just order him around hehehe! * I thought

"HELLO~~ Earth to Jinyoung-oppa, are you there?" ~~~ said bringing me back to earth "Neh~ Gwenchana Dongsaeng-ah" I said as I ruffled he hair. "Oppa! Can we help you in cleaning up?" she asked 'Hehe! I 'll make Chunji clean up instead' "No..no..no...dongsaeng-ah just sit here and this and let Chunji work for you....Is it alright with you Chunji-ah?" I asked him "N-neh hyung" he stuttered "But Oppa~ Chunji will get tired~" ~~~ whined "No dongsaeng -ah! This could be the perfect time to prove himself to me, right Chunji?" "Neh hyung~ I'll do my best" he said "Good! Now ~~~ stay here as we go kitchen...." 

 

Your POV

"Good! Now~~ Stay here as we go to the kitchen...." Jinyoung-oppa said as he led Chunji-oppa to the kitchen. *I Hope jagiya won't mad at me.*

'Aishhh~ If Oppa told me that he needed someone to help clean the kitchen, we wouldn't be here! OPERATION SAVE CHUNJI-OPPA WILL NOW START' I thought.

"Excuse me ~~~-ah. Here's your food and your drink." Jay, one of the waiters said "But I didn't order this." "Jinyoung-hyung ordered it for you." "Oh...Thanks Jay" I smiled and thanked him "Enjoy Ms. ~~~" he smiled and bowed. 'Aww~ He's so handsome and nice...I wish could be my brother instead...haha! Kidding~ I really love Jinyoung-oppa eventhough I knwo he's planning in tortoring Chunji-oppa' I sighed as I began eating my food.

 

Chunji's POV

= IN THE KITCHEN =

"Now Chunji...you just have to clean the dishes and throw the trash...got it?" Jinyoung-hyung smiled as he shows me around. "N-neh Hyung" I said with widened eyes as I see the dishes and the pile of trash. 'Aishh~ Why does it have to be so many' I sighed then I turned to Jinyoung and smile "You'll be helping me out...right hyung?" "Nope'" He said flatly with a smile on evil face. "HUH?!?" I said in pure shock.  "Good Luck Chunji-ah" He smirked as he went out 'NOOO HYUNG~ DON"T LEAVE ME!' I sighed as I went to work.

 

Author's POV

"Yo ~~~! I'm back" Jinyoung said as he sat beside his sister.

"Yah, Oppa! Where is my Jagiya?? What have you done with him?" You asked Jinyoung as you gave him a 'Don't-mess-with-me-look'

"Chillax! He's in the kitchen. Doing some cleaning~~" He giggled as he took your shake and drank some of it.

"YAH~ That's my shake!" you said as you hit his arm "But it's MY money" he said in a 'As-a-matter-of-fact' tone "Fine-fine! I'll order your favorite dish! Hey Jay~ Come here for a sec." you said. "Yeah? What do you need?" he asked "Can you give him a plate of spaghetti and a chocolate shake?" "Sure~ It will be ready in 10 minutes" He smiled and bowed "Thanks Jay" you smiled back at him.

= After 10 minutes =

"Here's your food Jinyoung-hyung" Jay said as he place Jinyoung's food on the table "Thanks Jay~ and Here's my payment...Keep the change" Jinyoung smiled "Thanks Hyung~" Jay bowed.

"Oppa! Will it take time for Chunji to clean the kitchen?" you asked "Nah... it won't take a long time  because my workers had already cleaned some of them." JinYoung said as he ate his food."Okayy.." you sighed as you took out your phone to text Chunji.

To: Chunji-oppa <3

From: ~~~~

--Oppa~ Jeongmal Mianhe! I promise I'll make it up to you soon I promise. Saranghae <3

To: Baby Boo <3

From: Chunji-oppa <3

--Okay.. Nado Saranghae~~ Promise? XD btw I'll still drive you home, okay? <3

To: Chunji-oppa <3

From: ~~~~

--Yeah~ I think oppa has somewhere to go anyway...soo...I'll wait for you in the car, okay? <3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUN FACT:

"Spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino  is a traditional Italian pasta dish that can be made cheaply without seasonal or store-bought ingredients, said to originate traditionally from the region of Abruzzo, although it is popular across the country.

Usually served with spaghetti, the sauce is made by lightly sauteeing minced or pressed garlic in olive oil, sometimes with the addition of dried red chilliflakes or chopped fresh chili peppers. Finely chopped parsley can be added as a garnish, along with grated pecorino or parmesan cheese."

Annyeong~ SeoMinYoung here~

Done editing this chapter~

EstherLYT must be really hungry when she wrote some of the parts~ hahaha! XD

I hope you like this chapter~ Please Subscribe && Comment~~

By the way, thanks for all of my subscribers for suppporting our story~~~

SARANGHAE~~